PC gaming must return next year

Started by satanic_mechanic, June 07, 2008, 01:17:11 AM

satanic_mechanic

or i will cry Unreal tears.

who is with me?
"I went into the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life...to put to rout all that was not life; and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived." -HD Thoreau

Silent One

Don't worry. You have me on this. Check out my posts and all.

kollunz

I don't have a laptop... nor would I buy a laptop powerful enough to run today's modern games. But I do have a pretty decent Desktop!
doot

otakuapprentice

well, going back on the main PC Gaming thread; if i gets me my laptop and a new pc setup, i'll bring 'em down for next year.

games to bring would be call of duty 4, team fortress 2, unreal tournament 3, left 4 dead, starcraft 2(if its out by then) and other awesome pc games that are available before then.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Jerry

pretty much bring your own?

because If i remember correctly there have been budget/theft/ and lack of donation issues that well basically are needed for PC gaming to even exist. That or talk to one of their lead/ Dept Heads when meetings start up again.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

otakuapprentice

if fanime staff can just set up a dedicated spot where people will be able to setup their PC/Laptops for a certain amount of time in a corner of e-gaming, then that's probably all we'll need. Other than that, people would have to supply their own rigs and be able to take them back once they are finished(probably have BYOC PC gaming set up for a limited time period each night of the con).

if we can get a sponsor for this, then we can probably supply all the necessary games, too.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.