D.Gray-man Gathering 2009~!!

Started by yamaneko, June 07, 2008, 11:12:44 AM

Charis

I'm just gonna mock you forever for that, hon.  Never gonna hear the end of it ~

(PS, totally unrelated to any of this, but it sounds like I am a go for Captain Mom for Kumoricon.  Tige said if I ship my zanpakutou up to them they can bring it down, and he'll even bring his Shunsui cosplay and keep me company.)

... I'm not working on my D.Gray for next year yet.  Oh, AX, why are you so soon? *panic, flail*
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

yamaneko

I wanna go to An-Ex so baaaaad~~ TT^TT Why does gas have to be so expensive??? Or rather, why does it have to be in SOUTHERN California??? >_____< *is a Fanime local*

I think 10 AM on Sunday (same as this year) would be okay; still have to figure out times and stuff. Also, Saphire-san hasn't changed the official list of gatherings to 2009 yet, so nothing can be decided "officially."
Stephie Z.
2007 - Video Programming staff
2008 - Allen Walker (D.Gray-man) / Panels staff

(list subject to change based on budget and time issues)

Yuu

Quote from: Charis on June 12, 2008, 09:13:30 AM
I'm just gonna mock you forever for that, hon.  Never gonna hear the end of it ~

(PS, totally unrelated to any of this, but it sounds like I am a go for Captain Mom for Kumoricon.  Tige said if I ship my zanpakutou up to them they can bring it down, and he'll even bring his Shunsui cosplay and keep me company.)

... I'm not working on my D.Gray for next year yet.  Oh, AX, why are you so soon? *panic, flail*

Yea, I know and I will probably never get over the fact that a lot of awesome characters didn't get to do anything.

That's part of why I'm not going to AX. *Sigh* Oh well. I'll see you at Kumoricon

Yuu

Quote from: yamaneko on June 12, 2008, 12:39:28 PM
I wanna go to An-Ex so baaaaad~~ TT^TT Why does gas have to be so expensive??? Or rather, why does it have to be in SOUTHERN California??? >_____< *is a Fanime local*

I think 10 AM on Sunday (same as this year) would be okay; still have to figure out times and stuff. Also, Saphire-san hasn't changed the official list of gatherings to 2009 yet, so nothing can be decided "officially."

Gas prices..ugh..don't even get me started.

Don't feel  too bad. We can talk about them while they're gone to Expo and they'll never know..>>

..Oh hai guys! XD

Yea do that.

Would say more but I think I've just burnt off my own finger prints.. Gonna go find water now. Okay buhbai.

ToshiX

lol seriously gas is too much
thats why I have a groupie to go with to x
split everything thats what i say
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

Charis

Gas prices down here: roughly $4.45 last I checked, which was a few days ago.  I'm sure they've gone up a few cents since, as they always do going into the weekend.  T_T

AX is as close to "home" as cons get for me, at about an hour and a half's drive.  Fanime was more like four and a half, though well worth it for the awesome experience.  <3

... it makes me very sad that I have to wait here at work for the next half-hour or so to be able to run some samples, and I have nothing else to work on, and I've got cosplay stuff sitting right here to ... oh, wait, I can take my break time now!  Mwahaha!
2012 Plans:
  • others TBD

Hirotona

Ahh oy AX -____-;; I really want to go but in my case it's more of a lack of a room that's preventing me from going at the moment. But I'm asking around... not too much success so far though. I have alot of friends I really want to meet going this time to (as usual I might add).

Aurxlen

I'll be there as Debitto, and I'll be bring a Jasdero with me, as well as an Allen in his normal clothes - the pants, white shirt with the red tie, and vest.  Hopefully the day of this gathering will conviently fall on the day of the black and white ball 'cause we're wearing these characters to the ball in suits as per this image: http://s9.photobucket.com/albums/a90/Valatri_LJ_Pics/D%20Gray%20Man/?action=view&current=Minitokyo_Group_Scans_D_Gray-Man_29.jpg

yamaneko

Quote from: Aurxlen on June 13, 2008, 01:36:08 PM
I'll be there as Debitto, and I'll be bring a Jasdero with me, as well as an Allen in his normal clothes - the pants, white shirt with the red tie, and vest.  Hopefully the day of this gathering will conviently fall on the day of the black and white ball 'cause we're wearing these characters to the ball in suits as per this image: http://s9.photobucket.com/albums/a90/Valatri_LJ_Pics/D%20Gray%20Man/?action=view&current=Minitokyo_Group_Scans_D_Gray-Man_29.jpg

WOw, that's an awesome picture *o* *eyes sparkle at the sight of it* xDD; Anyways, updated!
Stephie Z.

Charis

asflkawneflknawa Cake Topper Lero.  *dies*
2012 Plans:
  • others TBD

ToshiX

All I seem to noticed on your post Charis is cake
hahaha
"It Becomes Water"

Cosplays
???

Yuu

Quote from: Charis on June 13, 2008, 07:51:24 PM
asflkawneflknawa Cake Topper Lero.  *dies*

I just realized something; Relo is a pumpkin..and pumpkins are delicious. Bring him to a con I'm attending and he's as good as eaten.

NOM NOM NOM

Charis

Quote from: ToshiX on June 13, 2008, 09:58:03 PM
hahaha

THE LERO IS A LIE.

That is all.
2012 Plans:
  • others TBD

Yuu

Quote from: Charis on June 13, 2008, 10:51:02 PM
hahaha

THE LERO IS A LIE.

That is all.

No YOUR A LIE!!! Maybe I'M a LIE hell, existence itself is one giant, hilarious LIE!
...or something.

ToshiX

Quote from: Charis on June 13, 2008, 10:51:02 PM
hahaha

THE LERO IS A LIE.

That is all.

So all this time it is a lie
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
"It Becomes Water"

Cosplays
???

yamaneko

AAHHHHH you're confusing meh~!!! @___@ My tiny brain cannot comprehend the chaos!!

. . . and, sweet, I have 123 posts now xDD;
Stephie Z.

yamaneko

Okay, I've ruined my 123 posts, but. . .
And sorry for the double post, but. . .
Just wondering in advance if we will have a Cloud Nine this year? o.o
Really random, I know xD;
In truth. . .

THIS IS A BUMP.

*gasp* That was epic. xDD; An epic FAIL.
Stephie Z.

Yuu

Quote from: yamaneko on June 21, 2008, 02:26:26 PM
In truth. . .

THIS IS A BUMP.

Ha, I would help you keep this thread going, but I'm incredibly busy packing.

Not for AX,no, something even BETTER. A new apartment. it is very tiny, yet very nice.

I wish you all lived up here so you could come over and have a party. XD

Truten

I'm gonna try and convince someone to come as Eliade with me as Koryr...unless anyone out there can pull it off. It'd be way cool.

yamaneko

Quote from: Truten on June 22, 2008, 11:39:28 PM
I'm gonna try and convince someone to come as Eliade with me as Koryr...unless anyone out there can pull it off. It'd be way cool.

Omg, NO D: Eliade's wig would be HELL.

Quote from: Yuu on June 21, 2008, 06:13:16 PM
Quote from: yamaneko on June 21, 2008, 02:26:26 PM
In truth. . .

THIS IS A BUMP.

Ha, I would help you keep this thread going, but I'm incredibly busy packing.

Not for AX,no, something even BETTER. A new apartment. it is very tiny, yet very nice.

I wish you all lived up here so you could come over and have a party. XD

Lol, it depends what you mean by "up here" xD; I live relatively "up" in California. . . I mean, San Jose, c'mon. Fanime's my home ground, lol xDD
Stephie Z.