D.Gray-man Gathering 2009~!!

Started by yamaneko, June 07, 2008, 11:12:44 AM

Charis

I, for one, am spazzing out for Kumoricon. T_T

Miranda dress is almost done.  I need to hem the sleeves and that's it.  I'm really not happy with it, but I'm kind of losing my energy for D.Gray lately (hopefully Kcon will fix that) after not wearing it for two cons, so it's good enough.

Come back, motivation!
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

ToshiX

ahahaha for A-V I dropped the D.Gray-Man outfit
not much time its tomorrow XD
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

Charis

Yeah, I'm heading up to Kcon today, which was why the last-minute mad sewing rush.  ^_^;;  I'll be back on Tuesday.

(And I'll make sure to poke Yuu while I'm up there.)
2012 Plans:
  • others TBD

Hirotona

D: I wish I had something to look forward to this weekend.

yamaneko

Labor Day weekend. . .

*has to go through tennis training (aka THE TRAINING FROM HELL, military training, etc.) with the rest of the JV team*. . . FOR ALL THREE DAYS, TOO!! 6 HOURS A DAY! D:
Stephie Z.
2007 - Video Programming staff
2008 - Allen Walker (D.Gray-man) / Panels staff

(list subject to change based on budget and time issues)

Hirotona

Complete with more craptastic weather D:

You made the team then though? C: That's awesome and hang in there :3

Yuu

* walks in dark empty hallway, hearing no sound other than her own feet*

Hello?? ... *sets down bags* I have returned so you can all come out of hiding.

Kumoricon was rather..boring for the most part.

It definitely did have it moments.

I got to fullfill my dream of killing Haruhi S..whatever. You could not even begin to imagine how happy that made me.

It was doubly amazing  because the cosplayer herself annoyed the living shit out of me. 

Also during the chess game..

wasn't the first time either. They had their pant's down for a good portion of the shoot.

In fact right before the chess game I asked " Do you think you can keep your pants on for the game?"

And she replied " Probably not!" I missed the second round ( which she was in) but I have pics so it DID happen

That was the MOST retarded amazingly accurate Lavi I have ever seen.

I also learned something; Charisis is the Noah of "STFU and do as I say"

There is no nurse who can contend with me. I dull even the sharpest battle axes. I even a rule about them " If I go to a hospital, I am in charge, they are NOT"

Capnmmom on the other hand..

She was drawing Kanda's tattoo on me and told me to lie down because it would be easier..next thing I know: there I was, lying on the ground ( But bitching about it) then it was 'stop breathing' and what did I do? well..I didn't stop but did so less.

Worst of all " stay there and don't move" and there I stayed..lying on the middle of the floor with my shirt open. Yea, I was covered in bandages but it was still ..awkward.

Anyway, my point is,,Charisis scary like Capnmom. XD

That's a;; the rambling I've got for today. I'm sure I'll have more once the evil one Charis posts her pictures.

ToshiX

"It Becomes Water"

Cosplays
???

Charis

Yuu, I just about died reading your comments.

Now no one will believe I am small and flaily when I'm Miranda!

(I'll see what I can dig up of my photos tomorrow, but I just got back from Kcon tonight and I am dead of airline fail.)
2012 Plans:
  • others TBD

yamaneko

Wow, I have died for quite a bit. x_x Unfortunately, there's not much for me to say other than freshman year KINDA SUCKS REALLY BAD. @____@ I keep getting lost, dammit!!! *fails in the directional sense department*
Stephie Z.
2007 - Video Programming staff
2008 - Allen Walker (D.Gray-man) / Panels staff

(list subject to change based on budget and time issues)

Hirotona

Hang in there Yame >___<

/checks out the pics

Err.. any comments on the D.Gray chapter? Nothing really happened... and color pages next week.

ToshiX

I'm going to read it now XD
and what you think of the sword XP
"It Becomes Water"

Cosplays
???

Charis

... I do not need to do Miranda's new uniform, I do not need to do Miranda's new uniform, I have enough other projects to drive me bonkers before next year ...

*flails a little*

Also, I keep wishing these chapters were far, FAR longer ...
2012 Plans:
  • others TBD

ToshiX

its ok charis just keep on telling yourself that XP
but who knows you may or may not come in the new outfit XD
"It Becomes Water"

Cosplays
???

Yuu

Quote from: Charis on September 02, 2008, 09:25:27 PM
Yuu, I just about died reading your comments.

Now no one will believe I am small and flaily when I'm Miranda!

(I'll see what I can dig up of my photos tomorrow, but I just got back from Kcon tonight and I am dead of airline fail.)

Ha! That's bullshit and you know it!

I mean of coarse, that anyone need only be in your presence for ten minutes to see through your 'small and flaily" act.

BTW, I never knew that was Tige. I have seen him around, but never really talked to him. He reminds of an old friend that I can't associate with anymore. Oh well, I guess he's been replaced.

Takumi_Amari

'Ellos! I'll be new to this gathering I guess. I just got into the series and was thinking of doing Rhode Camelot because she's simple and cute and I'm her height! :D So, if I go, God willing, I'll be Rhode for the gathering. Might even make a Rero. Maybe I'll bring sweets. :D This'll only happen if I can save up enough moneys. T.T

I think I might make an Allen plushie or buy one. >D

ToshiX

I'm thinking about if i make the gathering sweets for all the rhodes there XD
"It Becomes Water"

Cosplays
???

Hirotona

Alright so comments on the new chapter anyone? C: The color page sure is useful reference for anyone doing the third uniform versions of the characters. Otherwise just a lot of discussion over Cross, nothing to interesting imo.

/still really annoyed at SJ and its' readers for getting rid of Double Arts

Charis

I commented to someone that I am very glad Miranda was not in that colour page.  Keeps distractions down. :3  But it'll make things easier for people who are working on the new outfits -- less questions on coscom about references, I'm sure.  (I wish I'd been with my Seattle family when the chapter came out, considering Tige and Kaasan's bantering about Cross.  "Stuffed and mounted on a wall!"  "No body, therefore not dead."  Hehehe.)

I wish the chapters would come out faster.
2012 Plans:
  • others TBD

Hirotona

I seriously doubt he's dead... I'm pretty suprised central has someone strong enough to do that kind of damage to him in the first place though.

The chapter gave me a few more possiblities to cosplay actually but I want to kind of cut back on cosplay and devote more money to gifts and other things really.

It looks like Hoshino is back to weekly releases in anycase which is good. Now once October rolls around and HxH is back things should be pretty excellent overall, as long as Psyren doesn't get cut as well .__.;;