D.Gray-man Gathering 2009~!!

Started by yamaneko, June 07, 2008, 11:12:44 AM

Hirotona

x3;; how many group cosplays does that make for us.. like ten + now?

Yuu

Ehe..I have no idea what you guys are talking about. ^^;

Soo..how about that newest episode D. Gray Man?  I didn't realize that the Black Order was run by Hitler!
Seriously, there's no way the creator can argue ignorance on that one.

And Komui actually wasn't retarded for a moment. It was kind of cool how he said that his main purpose in Black Order was to try and keep all the exorcists from dying. Well, it would have been had he not have been mainly talking about his stupid useless annoying  a sister.

yamaneko

Indeed. ^^;; Though, on the topic of the episode before the latest episode, I loved the Head Nurse's "YOUR FACE!" line xD;
Stephie Z.
2007 - Video Programming staff
2008 - Allen Walker (D.Gray-man) / Panels staff

(list subject to change based on budget and time issues)

Yuu

Quote from: yamaneko on August 08, 2008, 01:45:22 PM
Indeed. ^^;; Though, on the topic of the episode before the latest episode, I loved the Head Nurse's "YOUR FACE!" line xD;

Eh? I think I may have missed the past two episodes then.

I'll have to fix that.

Hirotona

Hmm.. (doesn't watch the anime).

So anyone read chapter 169 yet? Another break? Hoshino sure has been taking alot of them of late.

yamaneko

The chess part was pretty cool x]
BUT CROSS IS *BLEEEEEEEEEEEEP*?!?!?!? DDX
Nuuuuuuuuuu just when he FINALLY shows up, he *BLEEEEEEEEP*s!!!
*is starting to feel like Inui in the beach volleyball omake episode of Prince of Tennis*. . .
Stephie Z.

Yuu

Quote from: yamaneko on August 09, 2008, 01:06:38 PM
The chess part was pretty cool x]
BUT CROSS IS *BLEEEEEEEEEEEEP*?!?!?!? DDX
Nuuuuuuuuuu just when he FINALLY shows up, he *BLEEEEEEEEP*s!!!
*is starting to feel like Inui in the beach volleyball omake episode of Prince of Tennis*. . .

I did watch the last two episodes. That old nurse is a bit of a battle axe.
But I could tke her on >D

I doubt he is, I really don't know why Cross would do a thing like that. Doesn't seem like the type.

Randomly, as far as not being to cosplay as Kanda anytime soon; it just now occured to me that half my closet is nothing but long work blouses and chinese slipper-ish shoes.

I suppose I don't NEED to wear a black order uniforn. I'll just were normal clothes a kick my friends ass unti he makes me a uniform. That should do.

Hirotona

At least.. it's not confirmed? He (hopefully) is still among the ______.

Really like the new uniforms though. I'm glad Hoshino updates her character's wardrobes from time to time, unlike Kishimoto who just does it for Sasuke >>;;

Yuu

Why are we bleeping the fact that Cross is supposedly dead? The four of us are the ones who post here, and anyone else can figure it out by what were NOT saying.

Okay, NOW ahm going to hell.

ToshiX

Be nice Yuu
These are just spoilers that some people who are just getting into the manga/anime so we don't want to spoil anything for them.
and in time they will be more eople posting on here so it be nice not to spoil it for them ok ^ ^
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

Hirotona

I actually agree with Yuu but... just to be on the safe side I'll leave it spoiler free. It is very obvious what is being hinted at though.

yamaneko

^^;; Yes, it unfortunately is, but. . . V.V Dun wanna upset certain moderators whose good sides I'd like to stay on. I personally don't care about hearing spoilers, but. . . ^^;; Just in case, you know?
Stephie Z.

Hirotona

Usually better to err on the side of caution....

X3 hello/good evening Yame. Still having problems with gtalk?

Yuu

Quote from: Hirotona on August 09, 2008, 09:58:55 PM
Usually better to err on the side of caution....

X3 hello/good evening Yame. Still having problems with gtalk?

I've never liked being cautious. Caution pisses me off.  XD

What is this 'gtalk. you speak of?

ToshiX

what doesn't make you P/O Yuu LOL

but lets just all keep it to the program now
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

Yuu

Quote from: ToshiX on August 10, 2008, 12:00:17 AM
what doesn't make you P/O Yuu LOL

but lets just all keep it to the program now

Many things! True, it is probably a shorter list, but  still an amount worthy of being a 'list' XP

Eheh, I would but last time we tried that this thread became rather lifeless.

Hirotona

yamaneko

Yeah D: Oh! But I'm still "go" for the summer festival and the REBORN! shoot. ( I tried to borrow my uncle's Canon Rebel Xti after a party for the Olympics Opening Ceremony, but. . . V.V Didn't turn out so great. So I'm still stuck with the little Coolpix camera :\ ) Probably won't be able to make it to Nickel City before then, though >.< Cuz my cousin ended up NOT coming back today, so I'm going to my aunt's place instead, but picking up my cousin might overlap with something else D:

The bottom line is, it's complicated. @____@
Stephie Z.

Hirotona

Awwww D8;; that's a shame. And well I'm glad at least next Saturday is a go if nothing else > . <;;

D: I hope plans fall into place for us though? C:

yamaneko

Yeah, I hope so, too D: Hopefully, I'll have some extra time this week, but school is coming up and you know how that is; rush to get supplies, schedule changes, clubs/teams, lockers, all that good stuff xP

And, really random, but I'm starting to feel like Belphegor. . . *can't see shit because her bangs are too long* @_@ I ran into a branch the other day cuz I couldn't see above me, and I ran into a door just now cuz I couldn't see that it was closed. @_@ HAIR IS FATAL!! WHAT IF I'D RUN INTO, SAY, A KNIFE OR SOMETHING?!
Stephie Z.