D.Gray-man Gathering 2009~!!

Started by yamaneko, June 07, 2008, 11:12:44 AM

Hirotona

Lol awwwww well maybe it's about time for a trim x3;;

And I imagine/am confident we'll be able to squeeze in a least a bit more fun before school starts for you >.<

Yuu

Quote from: yamaneko on August 10, 2008, 12:08:29 PM
Yeah, I hope so, too D: Hopefully, I'll have some extra time this week, but school is coming up and you know how that is; rush to get supplies, schedule changes, clubs/teams, lockers, all that good stuff xP

And, really random, but I'm starting to feel like Belphegor. . . *can't see shit because her bangs are too long* @_@ I ran into a branch the other day cuz I couldn't see above me, and I ran into a door just now cuz I couldn't see that it was closed. @_@ HAIR IS FATAL!! WHAT IF I'D RUN INTO, SAY, A KNIFE OR SOMETHING?!

Oh yea, I forgot  grade school students start class now-ish, don't they? My class will be finished Tuesday. That makes me a very sad Panda. I really enjoyed that clas. Besides that, I'll have nothing to do for am onth. I'll go stir-crazy.

You started the topic of hair problems..must..resist.. Hell, I can't.

I HATE my hair. I can't do ANYTHING  with it. It doesn't even look normal.

I have'...as I say 'Byakuya' syndrome. My bangs always separate into strands that sit right in front of my face. I can't see anything on my left side it makes me paranoid when people walk on that side.

WORST of all, it makes my hair look dirty.
EVERY TIME I see my grandma the first words out of her mouth are " What do you have in your hair?!" and EVERY TIME  I tell her "NOTHING NOT A DAMNED THING! IT JUST DOES THIS!!"

She keeps insisting that it doesn't and that I just don't wash it like I'm some filthy slob.

THEN she say's " I liked your hair when it was nice and long and thick"  Like it's MY fault. I HAD to cut it off! I really, REALLY did not want to.

She doesn't need to make it worse. I can spend three hours trying to fix my hair and it never ever looks decent. It's very VERY frustrating enough as it is.

Oh, and if you run into a knife, you will have a very interesting story to tell people and would have to wear an eye patch. You could say your a pirate.

yamaneko

I actually did hit my eye once @_@ badly enough to do hospital-worthy damage, anyways. I wore a gauze pad over my right eye for weeks @_@ Not to mention an extra week of rehabilitation to stabalize my eyesight D:

The saddest part is that I hit it on the corner of my nightstand attempting to roll out of bed TT___TT
Stephie Z.
2007 - Video Programming staff
2008 - Allen Walker (D.Gray-man) / Panels staff

(list subject to change based on budget and time issues)

Yuu

Quote from: yamaneko on August 10, 2008, 03:18:16 PM
I actually did hit my eye once @_@ badly enough to do hospital-worthy damage, anyways. I wore a gauze pad over my right eye for weeks @_@ Not to mention an extra week of rehabilitation to stabalize my eyesight D:

The saddest part is that I hit it on the corner of my nightstand attempting to roll out of bed TT___TT

I had to wear an eye patch once.
I got bit by a wild dog and it VERY nearly took out my eye. I told everyone at school that I was a Pirate. Being in elementary school they all believed me.

Disclaimer: Yuu is not trying to 'one up' anyone. She just loves stories about bizarre injuries XD

Heehee..hee.. *Stifles*... sorry I couldn't help it.

I have never injured myself getting out of bed. That must have sucked bad.

ToshiX

weee
seems I'm tearing apart my Crown Clown and just add on to it and make the Cloak
for my Omega XD
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

Yuu

Oi, my internet's is DEAD. ( I'm at school)

I blame Kubo. My computer is too afraid to ever go online again because of that .....thing. ( Coolhorn)

On the subject of Cosplay; I have to remake that furry Zabimaru cloak..thing. It has to be THE best.

At Kumoricon I am THE Renji. It's my greatest claim to fame. Then some ass showed up asking " Does anyone mind if there's another Renji"?

YES I MIND!!

He's actually tall and did ALL the tattoos. I would but I can't very well run around without a shirt.

Still, he can't win because I have a captain too. I don't know any other Renji who has that. So even if he has all the tattoos, he'll have to get his own damned captain!

*sulks*

Hirotona

Well it should be safe to get back on now xD;; With him being dead and all.

Anyway been around, trying to atm try and make sure what happened to Otakon's AA doesn't happen to ours.

Yuu

Quote from: Hirotona on August 13, 2008, 01:39:46 PM
Well it should be safe to get back on now xD;; With him being dead and all.

Anyway been around, trying to atm try and make sure what happened to Otakon's AA doesn't happen to ours.

Yes, I tried to tell my computer that 'The bad man(?) is gone" but I think it's just too traumatized.
I will say that is the one thing I do really like about Kubo's style; the bad guys are always defeated in a creative way. Usually it's their own fault.

Ehe..off topic I know, but this place is a bit dead. 

On topic; does anyone know specifically what kind of bracelet Kanda wears? It just looks like a red beaded one. I've seen those and they look to be some kind of Bhuddist thing made of rosewood.
But Kanda does not seem like one to care about that kind of thing.

I may have to just go with some plastic beads ( as much as I'd HATE to do so) any thoughts?

Hirotona

A very nice/flashy way death indeed. It seems like all the main players on squad 11 are hiding a bankai release that's for sure xD;; Also serious expression Yumichika looked pretty darn cool I though.

Well at least the whole cosplay section seems dead so the D.Gray thread really hasn't gone anywhere even with the lack of posting. And at least in Yame's case I know she's been really busy with tennis pratice/various other RL things.

leic-proxy

I'm going to cosplay

The millennium earl!!! ohohohohoho
The winter that never leaves, the summer that never came. The hands of time can be at peace but not until the debt is paid.
cosplay 10!!!!!!
millennium earl- 100% done!
Jasdero-0%
sora Halloween ver.- 20%
azure kite- 20%
death the kid- 15%

Hirotona

Yuu

Quote from: leic-proxy on August 13, 2008, 05:54:33 PM
I'm going to cosplay

..... .... ........ That's it. I'm out.

...unless you provide me with Lero to eat.

ToshiX

Quote from: leic-proxy on August 13, 2008, 05:54:33 PM
I'm going to cosplay

that be awesome
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

yamaneko

It's kinda hard to tell whether you're serious or not ^^;;
But. . . I SHALL UPDATE ANYWAYS!! x3

Anyways, sorry I've been kinda dying a bit @___@ with school starting and all that, it's hard to stay at home long enough to get on the computer @.@ Hoeeeeeeehhhhhhh~
Stephie Z.
2007 - Video Programming staff
2008 - Allen Walker (D.Gray-man) / Panels staff

(list subject to change based on budget and time issues)

Hirotona

D'aww it's alright. X3 at least you got Gtalk working and there's the Japanese festival and Reborn photoshoot this Saturday right? : )

Charis

*dead of work and Kumoricon prep and Olympics and ... well, okay, mostly work*

But I'm making progress on Miranda, which is important.  Going to see if I can power through everything except the dress hem this weekend, because I'm running out of time.  T_T  At least next week at work should be less batshite crazy.  I HOPE.

Yuu, you could try looking for something like carnelian beads or the like?  I don't remember what the bracelet looks like, but if it's something like a Buddhist prayer bracelet, those are pretty easy to find, I'd think.
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

Yuu

*Sigh* I am no longer busy.

I just finished with the last day of the best class ever. The instructor loved me, I had so many friends..and in the end I just walked out without a word. Didn't seem right. The halls are eerily quiet. I don't like it ;_; >_<

No i have nothing to do for a whole month. I'll go crazy!

Charis- I found some that are very similar, and are probably what I need but they are expensive.
Also, after much bugging by Yumi I made a new LJ. I'm very retarded at navigating that site. My new name is kazeyuu.
( Sorry to spam but like I said, I'm too retarded to invite from the actual site.)

Charis

Quote from: Yuu on August 14, 2008, 09:28:35 AM
Charis- I found some that are very similar, and are probably what I need but they are expensive.

LJ stalkings commence!

Do you have a picture of the bracelet handy?  If it's what I'm thinking of, I might've seen stuff similar to it in Cost Plus, but I'm not sure.  (Come to think, depending on how it looks and the colour, I might even have beads like that lying around, if you want.)
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

Hirotona

Ah D; I have an LJ to but I actually probably going to get a new one anyway/with a nice new layout.

Yuu

Quote from: Charis on August 14, 2008, 02:42:09 PM
Quote from: Yuu on August 14, 2008, 09:28:35 AM

LJ stalkings commence!

Do you have a picture of the bracelet handy?  If it's what I'm thinking of, I might've seen stuff similar to it in Cost Plus, but I'm not sure.  (Come to think, depending on how it looks and the colour, I might even have beads like that lying around, if you want.)

Stalking is fine with me. It makes me feel like i have friends XD

Nah, I don't have any pictures but I can describe it. The bracelet as a yellow tassle on it and the beads are roseword. Color caries from light wood-color to dark reddish brown.