D.Gray-man Gathering 2009~!!

Started by yamaneko, June 07, 2008, 11:12:44 AM

yamaneko

Quote from: Krysta on August 17, 2008, 12:51:19 AM
Is it possible to have this later on Sunday so the people who want to go to the Clamp gathering can make both? Anywho, thanks for the consideration.

Well, we were aiming for a bit earlier on Sunday so that people going to the D.Gray-man gathering can also attend the Shonen JUMP gathering later that day, which, in my opinion, makes more sense, considering DGM IS actually an SJ manga. . . (Advanced, but whatever xP)
We CAN try and maybe make it a LITTLE bit later, but still before the SJ gathering. It really depends when the CLAMP gathering is.

Hiro~! Send me the pics from the gathering yesterday if you can get your hands on them! x3 I should be posting mine up soon, either on dA or somewhere else. . . I need everyone's usernames / names, too ^^;;
Stephie Z.
2007 - Video Programming staff
2008 - Allen Walker (D.Gray-man) / Panels staff

(list subject to change based on budget and time issues)

Yuu

I missed the SJ shoot this year because of costume changes.

I was pretty unhappy since my Bleach costume was more appropriate at the SJ shoot than Bleach.

I'd rather not have that happen again.

Hirotona

Yeah I will once they are posted x3;; And by usernames you mean their LJ's? Only person their besides your name I know is Tsuna's.

Too bad we didn't get to hang out alot at the Japanese festival. That was a total wash =/

Hope to see/chat with again soon though x]

yamaneko

Uhhhh any usernames you can give me xD; Of (hopefully) everyone that was there ^^
Stephie Z.

Hirotona

Yeah X3;; I can get you a screenshot of them if you'd like.

yamaneko

Stephie Z.

Hirotona

I'll give it you over gtalk... x3;; kind of not needed to post it here > <;;

Hope you're doing well btw.

yamaneko

Yep! ^^ Tennis kinda killed me today, though @_@ *2 PM practice* AND IT WAS STILL, LIKE, 90-SOMETHING DEGREES!! D:
Stephie Z.

ToshiX

I don't even know where the convo lead too lol
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

Hirotona

Haha well it's usually just general conversation since.... Hoshino is taking a lot of breaks from the manga of late.

Aww really? And it looked like in the morning it would be nice and cloudy to > w< The weather seemed not as hot as usually either. Would still be nice to pratice with sometime or go to Nickel City with x]] Still a bit more time prior to school.

And again best of success making the tennis team.

Yuu

Apparently it was over 100 degrees the day I went to the water park. I really didn't think it was above 80.
  I think the dead nerves on my shoulders knew better though. XD

Last night there were massively epic thunder storms and even a 'code red' ( over dramatization I say) because it was so dry.

My biggest issue is that it was keeping me up at night. >_<
Note: Yelling STFU at the sky only makes it angrier

Now it's just going to rain. I hate rain it pisses me off.

Is there no D Gray manga? That sucks. There is no Bleach manga either. I guess I'll just have to spend my time constructively now.

Yuu's brain: I'm freee! Free from he icey grip of that damnable media!

..guess I could play some dynasty warriors..

Yuu's brain: PORQUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEE!!??

Hirotona

Well last week was Japanese holiday and this week Hoshino is appartently on break again ; ; I hear she suffers from severe back and wrist pain? At least it's not like with the HxH guy (btw there's a manga I sorely miss).

But expect your usual dose of the other Jump series this week. I wish the Neuro scanners were more up to date, to lazy to hunt down raws/whatever. The raws I do see are of too low a quaulity to want to read anyway, I can wait.

yamaneko

DYNASTY WARRIORS!!!! x3 YAYYYYY~

But gahhhhh I can't beat Dynasty Warriors fourrrrrrrrrrrr
Stephie Z.

Hirotona

X3 I want to come over and play it with you again * w* Haha that was so much fun.

Mirai Noah

*peeks into thread*

Hi guys! I plan on cosplaying as Miranda in her Exorcist uniform and hope to attend the gathering. :)

yamaneko

Quote from: Mirai Noah on August 19, 2008, 11:20:37 AM
*peeks into thread*

Hi guys! I plan on cosplaying as Miranda in her Exorcist uniform and hope to attend the gathering. :)

Updated. ^^ Uhhhh Miranda's only had one uniform so far, right? ^^;; That's been shown in the manga/anime? *brainfart*
Stephie Z.

Hirotona

Wasn't it updated in the most recent chapter to?

Mirai Noah

I only watch the anime, and she currently only has one uniform here. She probably has a new one in the manga, though.

Yuu

Apparently that 'code red' that i was declaring over rated was not..so much. Lightening sparked fires all over eastern WA. Good thing I don't live there!

Quote from: Hirotona on August 18, 2008, 11:09:19 PM
Well last week was Japanese holiday and this week Hoshino is appartently on break again ; ; I hear she suffers from severe back and wrist pain? At least it's not like with the HxH guy (btw there's a manga I sorely miss).

But expect your usual dose of the other Jump series this week. I wish the Neuro scanners were more up to date, to lazy to hunt down raws/whatever. The raws I do see are of too low a quaulity to want to read anyway, I can wait.

Severe pain my ass!! I've been running on an ankle with multiple fractures since April  and it hasn't stopped me ( coarse I didn't know this till last week)   I guess I can't expect everyone to be as hardcore as myself.  8)

BTW Hishino is a woman?! I totally did not know that.

I live directly above a Kinukumiya so  I can just run downstairs, flip through the manga and comeback in about 10 minutes XD

Quote from: yamaneko on August 18, 2008, 11:49:47 PM
DYNASTY WARRIORS!!!! x3 YAYYYYY~

But gahhhhh I can't beat Dynasty Warriors fourrrrrrrrrrrr

I've never 100% completed any DW. I just can't bring myself to play as some of the characters

You should come over I need someone to horrify play DW  with. My previous DW buddy wont play with me anymore.

I'm playing Samurai Warrios now. That game is a billion times harder. ex if the castle your in is on fire it actually does cut down your time by 1o whole minutes. I found this out the hard way. >_<

Jaime: shouldn't you be getting the fuck out about now?

Me: I'm gonna take the guy out first. I've got 12 minutes!

Jaime: Oh come ON Just get out!

Me: No! I have to teach him not to fuck with me!

2 minutes later..* Honiji has been incinerated Game over*

Me: *Drops controller, staring at screen* .....oh that is bullshit >_<

Seriously this level is pissing me off.

Hirotona

.... D8 can I visit/play it with when I come visit for Sakuracon? /sourly misses playing it even though I've played only once xD;;

And : D that's so cool! So many lovely art books I need to purchase still.. they released a nabari no ou one of late ; A;

Got rehooked on Fire Emblem Six again. Defientely my favorite (as well as five).