D.Gray-man Gathering 2009~!!

Started by yamaneko, June 07, 2008, 11:12:44 AM

autumnsnow55

i may bring my road kamelot but i'm not sure put me as a maybe please ^^;

Hirotona

BSaphire

Hello there D.G-M peeps ^^)

I want to list both of the gatherings and I have been waiting for a reply from my PM to Yamaneko so that I can list them.

If yamaneko wants Inuashley to be the gatherings organizer for both then just pm that and things will be good to go. Just not sure whats what.

Thanks
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Hirotona

Well she has a flu currently and had been indisposed for a few weeks recently, but I'm sure she'll get back to you when she can okay? C:

ToshiX

Seems Inuashley backed out cause she isn't able to make fanime this year or so I read on c.com forum
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

Hirotona

Which would make this gathering at 10:00 PM Sunday undisputably the official one to put down on the list then.

ToshiX

Quote from: Hirotona on March 06, 2009, 04:06:17 PM
Which would make this gathering at 10:00 PM Sunday undisputably the official one to put down on the list then.

I think you mean 10 A.M
"It Becomes Water"

Cosplays
???

Hirotona

Cveezy

Noones going as Winters Zokalo?!
KNAWMEAN

Hirotona

Well no one that has posted here yet, unless you plan on it.

artisticpsyco

If I'm able to make the gathering I'll be coming as Lulubell's non-Noah form :3

yamaneko

Notices have been updated. ^^; Sorry for my horrible lack of activity; portfolios are finally over @_@
Stephie Z.
2007 - Video Programming staff
2008 - Allen Walker (D.Gray-man) / Panels staff

(list subject to change based on budget and time issues)

ToshiX

I might come as DGM for the jump gathering it is slight but still.

And the Manga is going back on hiatus XD
"It Becomes Water"

Cosplays
???

oOSayu-SayuOo

I might cosplay as Road Kamelot. . .not a very good cosplay but it's the closest thing I can get with regular, non-altered, store-bought clothing.
:b
I don't know if I;ll remember to make the gathering if I roaming around everywhere.
@_@; (first con)
Red+b/w Maid + Random reverse strap + Sailor Outfit!Italy

Yuu

Quote from: ToshiX on April 24, 2009, 10:57:33 PM
I might come as DGM for the jump gathering it is slight but still.

And the Manga is going back on hiatus XD

*eye twicth* I noticed. Just when it was becoming very relevant to my interest.

On that note I Like Kanda even more now. If I have to steal my friends wig I will AT LEAST be there as 'Bloody'street-Kanda"
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

Hirotona

Yame > ____>;;

/hugs

Hope we can still hang out sometime before Fanime/work out rooming and all that.

ash*

I've made Lavi's third uniform, and have used it at a con already- but I can only come to Fanime for one day, so...
Yea-ahhh....
It's my first mainland con, so I'm kinda scared to get lost or attacked e_e''
And I'm nervous about being there without my group :|

Yuu

I decided that Ill just do one of Kandas...Chinese outfits.  I was thinking of doing that short sleeved-shirt he has in the most recent manga but uh..I cant really do 'sleeveless"

I was thinking I would do his other outfit-The really long Chinese shirt with black oants, but I dont remember,did he only wear it as a chibi in the zombie filler

? If not, does anyone have pics to prove to it?

Also
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

waselreins

So the 1 PM gathering is a no go?

I'm trying to get my Grave of Maria costume done in time for Fanime. I wish I started this sooner DX.

Yuu

*Rage time*

If I dont get to cosplay as Kanda AGAIN I asure you there will be soooo much rage.
The sad thing is it isnt a difficult costume by ANY means but I odnt have a lot of time and Im terrible at finding things.

One- those really plain, chinese shoe-slipper things. Youd be amazed how impossible it those are to find.

Two-Still havent really decided which top I want that really long one, or the very short one he has in the most recent manga.  I can probabaly buy the short one  but for about three times what its worth.
While the longer one isnt difficult to make, it would require my friend getting off his ass for more than two seconds. Thats NOT going to happen.

Pants- Agaian, not hard to make but time consuming ( more than two seconds)

Lastly- Black 'paint' that wont smudge all over EVERYTHING.

Does anyone know where to get any of these things?  If I dont find them I wont be joining you guys.  I dont want to ruin your fun with my horrible mood.

...choking on my rage...