D.Gray-man Gathering 2009~!!

Started by yamaneko, June 07, 2008, 11:12:44 AM

Yuu

Charis- I got your message, but my very old POS phone cannot send texts.  Those shoes MIGHT fit me. I wear 9 or 10 (  that does NOT leave this forum * Death glares all aorund* if you want to bring them so I cna try them on I would be very appreciative.

A little OT ( more 'greatest sensei' evar) This forum is so dead, some OTness may wake it up.

My phone is very loud, so when I got Charis' txt in the middle of class everyone heard it.

Me:Goddamnit!
Class: o_o
Sensei: Yuu-san!
Me: Ano..'Chikusou!"
Sensei: Better.

Later some kid was caughing up a lung

Me: Oh noes! Swine flu!
SesneI: Maa, anata jyugyuo o kimasen ka anatamo byoukidesu. ( Yah, you shouldnt come to class or youll get sick too)
Me: Doudemoi. Kore de shinanaida.
Sensei: Yuu-san!!
Me: NANDA!?
Sensei: 0_0  "shinanai-Nda." N'desu form Yuu-san!
Me:..... -_- hai

I think I will actually miss thsi class. *siigh*
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

Charis

Remind me as con gets closer and I'll toss the extra pair (or two) into the car.  I think I might have a couple of different sizes, though the bigger ones might be a smidge worn down.  Will see what I've got. :3

Your teacher does seem pretty win.
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

yaoilover

just wondering
is anyone going to fanime as Jasdero or Debitto?
i really want to know
???

Yuu

Quote from: Charis on April 28, 2009, 12:49:48 PM
Remind me as con gets closer and I'll toss the extra pair (or two) into the car.  I think I might have a couple of different sizes, though the bigger ones might be a smidge worn down.  Will see what I've got. :3

Your teacher does seem pretty win.

I have learned that 'rage is the mother of getting shit done' so I went to the martial arts store  and found some. Kind of expensive, but Ill just make pay me back for them. ( his fault for being lazy) But I appreciate your offer none-the less.

Also, I found some baggy black capris. Not quite right ( at all) , but at this point I dont care. Anyone with complaints can eat me. >D

Senesi is the wining-est win to ever win. She even coerced me to go to a Baseball game with her and some students. No idea how that happened but ahm not looking forward to it. >>

Yuu

Dead forum is dead.

It looks like I will have my Kanda costume. Just his plain chinese outfit-thing. Which means I wont need Charis paint my tattoo on me. Shell be crushed.

Charis

Quote from: Yuu on May 05, 2009, 08:38:25 AM
Dead forum is dead.

It looks like I will have my Kanda costume. Just his plain chinese outfit-thing. Which means I wont need Charis paint my tattoo on me. Shell be crushed.

Nah, I'll find plenty of other ways to torment you other than telling you to stop breathing so the lines don't squiggle. :P  Besides, if I had to paint that on you it'd be way too early in the morning, which would be no fun at all.

I'm 99% sure I won't be at this gathering now.  >_>  Have to fix things on Miranda post-Sakcon, and I've got an engagement for tea and snark around the time of the gathering, so ... sad.  Will try to come snap some photos, though!
2012 Plans:
  • others TBD

Yuu

Quote from: Charis on May 05, 2009, 09:39:00 AM

Nah, I'll find plenty of other ways to torment you other than telling you to stop breathing so the lines don't squiggle. :P  Besides, if I had to paint that on you it'd be way too early in the morning, which would be no fun at all.

I'm 99% sure I won't be at this gathering now.  >_>  Have to fix things on Miranda post-Sakcon, and I've got an engagement for tea and snark around the time of the gathering, so ... sad.  Will try to come snap some photos, though!

Hm. You have a point. Mornings make me angry.

Your damend right well have to have photos later!

Ooor we could all meet for dinner/ random food time like the Bleach gathering.
We can have a kids table too to restore the ego damage from sitting at the Bleach kids table so Allen can sit there and I wont have to associate with him.  >D

ToshiX

Dinner would be cool, and since Kanda is synthetically created 9 years ago wouldn't that make him 9 years old?
Which that means he is quite younger then everyone  ;D
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

ruby19_4

This year I am going to be Komui Lee, but is this gonna be officially at 10AM on sunday. I will be there. Mm..... to bad I dont a drill to use or something to make it more interesting. Im still looking around. but I will be there. Im coming Lenalee. lol.

Yuu

Quote from: ToshiX on May 05, 2009, 10:37:00 AM
Dinner would be cool, and since Kanda is synthetically created 9 years ago wouldn't that make him 9 years old?

...Oh yah  >_<

On the other hand, he could get away with murder and not be tried as an adult. 
Win some lose some I guess >)

ToshiX

Quote from: Yuu on May 06, 2009, 11:58:56 AM
Quote from: ToshiX on May 05, 2009, 10:37:00 AM

...Oh yah  >_<

On the other hand, he could get away with murder and not be tried as an adult. 
Win some lose some I guess >)

Buahahaha
whats that now Yuu?
Toshi 2/ Yuu 0 ahahahaha bean sprout
"It Becomes Water"

Cosplays
???

Yuu

Quote from: ToshiX on May 06, 2009, 03:30:43 PM

Buahahaha
whats that now Yuu?

No, thats one. You dont get a point unless I say so.
You merley pointed out something I forgot about.

...and dont say 'synthetic" it makes him sound less than human. Thats not cool.

ruby19_4

I didnt read all the post. But is there going to be more stuff going on beside to gather together. No offense. It kinda quiet here.

Charis

Quote from: ruby19_4 on May 07, 2009, 12:55:53 PM
It kinda quiet here.

Wait, with Yuu and Toshi beating on each other?  Quiet perhaps relative to some of the other threads, but really not quiet.

Also: AFAIK, no, there is nothing but the gathering itself and associated photo stuff going on.  If there is, it'll typically be mentioned in the first post.
2012 Plans:
  • others TBD

ToshiX

Quote from: Yuu on May 07, 2009, 12:08:31 PM

Buahahaha
whats that now Yuu?

LOL sure if you say so  ::)

he lacks emotion which also makes him less then human o' wait maybe it was just how they
"SYNTHETICALLY MADE"him  ;D
"It Becomes Water"

Cosplays
???

Aurxlen

I can't believe Fanime is only 14 days away.  My friend and I are totally psyched to cosplay Jasdero and Debitto again (we went to the Sakura festival as them). I'm looking forward to meeting all of you!

ruby19_4

Quote from: Charis on May 07, 2009, 01:41:33 PM
Quote from: ruby19_4 on May 07, 2009, 12:55:53 PM
It kinda quiet here.

Wait, with Yuu and Toshi beating on each other?  Quiet perhaps relative to some of the other threads, but really not quiet.

Also: AFAIK, no, there is nothing but the gathering itself and associated photo stuff going on.  If there is, it'll typically be mentioned in the first post.

true. Some of the gathering are putting some stuff up, so I was wondering if there is more. But it is fine. I dont mind if it is only gathering. 

I am looking forward to see you all there.

Yuu

Quote from: ToshiX on May 07, 2009, 03:55:28 PM
Quote from: Yuu on May 07, 2009, 12:08:31 PM

Buahahaha
whats that now Yuu?

LOL sure if you say so  ::)

he lacks emotion which also makes him less then human o' wait maybe it was just how they
"SYNTHETICALLY MADE"him  ;D

He does not lack emotion. What the hell do you think 'pissed off" is?!

If anything, hes more/BETTER than human. If by some crazy devine intevention he actually died, they could just make a new one. XD

Speacking of being dead where the hell is everyone? Leaving me all alone with Toshi grrr

Charis

Well, my hometown's on fire, I think I get a pass.  :P

I'll concede you that pissed off is an emotion, and if Toshi doesn't agree he's very silly.
2012 Plans:
  • others TBD

BSaphire

Hello hello D.G man cospeeps!! ^^)

I wanted to invite all of you to the Shonen Jump gathering on Sunday @ 3 pm Fountains in Front (Hilton Side)
just post your character and title here http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,4426.0.html and join us in the fun!

Squidges
BSaphire
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC