Fanime Con 2008 Open Mic- Most Popular Songs

Started by Hank-KKD, June 07, 2008, 03:49:33 PM

jrebeccalong

Let's get some Mr. Roboto in there! And how about some Rush while we're at it? I wasn't at Fanime last year, is it all anime music, or other stuff too?

bahamutknightzero

Other stuff works too (two years ago I did an Elite Beat Agents song).

chifunii

:D I'd looove to see the website. :) And I think the music I listen to...is nothing like what other anime watchers listen to. xD AHHA.

I hope they'll be a deeceentt list of Jrock/Jpop up there too~ OwO
FanimeCon attendee: 2008-

rina1urb7

The whole karaoke event sounds fun but sadly I'm too much of a wuss to sing on stage. If I had the guts, I'd sing songs by Gackt, Nightmare and Malice Mizer.
The only cosplay I've done so far: Yuki Cross (Vampire Knight)

chifunii

Quote from: rina1urb7 on January 27, 2009, 08:52:44 PM
The whole karaoke event sounds fun but sadly I'm too much of a wuss to sing on stage. If I had the guts, I'd sing songs by Gackt, Nightmare and Malice Mizer.

HEY! YOU!! YES YOU~~~
xD I looove Nightmare. D: I'd sing with you!~ But I'm a wuss as well~ I think singing in front of otakus is a little easier? Rather than say, a national show. O_O;

Or a national show for otakus!
FanimeCon attendee: 2008-

Hank-KKD

Quote from: jrebeccalong on January 20, 2009, 06:56:06 PM
Let's get some Mr. Roboto in there! And how about some Rush while we're at it? I wasn't at Fanime last year, is it all anime music, or other stuff too?

It's anime, j-rock/j-pop, and selected songs from American cartoons. We do not have "mainstream music" but you are welcome to bring it on a CD or other device (for a complete list, see open mic rules which will be posted next month).

bahamutknightzero

Quote from: GaleWolf on January 29, 2009, 11:04:03 AM
Quote from: jrebeccalong on January 20, 2009, 06:56:06 PM

It's anime, j-rock/j-pop, and selected songs from American cartoons. We do not have "mainstream music" but you are welcome to bring it on a CD or other device (for a complete list, see open mic rules which will be posted next month).

Aren't you forgetting video games too? (There were songs from Elite Beat Agents on the selection list at Fanime 2007)

zoupzuop2

Don't forget that Eurobeat counts as J-Pop, and is also found in game soundtracks and Initial D.

(It's also in ENGLISH~)
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

Hank-KKD

LordChiakiTani

can i requested this song called yakusoku or here we go by chikara shinjuru!