Rozen Maiden Gathering 2009^^

Started by Suiseiseki, June 11, 2008, 10:13:07 PM

Suiseiseki

ok, my friends and I really want to start planning on a rozen maiden gathering for next year. we will have a specific time once fanime comes near but, we know that all of us want to have it on saturday.
So far(Out of my Friends) we have:
Shinku
Suiseiseki
Souseiseki

So, as you can see, we've been playing this for a while ^^ i hope some of you can make it
Let me know!

~~UPDATE AS OF MARCH 25~~

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

We have confirmed that the gathering will be on Saturday! we are planning on meeting In Front Of the convention center, near the fountain sometime around 1:30-ish

^^We Hope To See You There! ^^ If You Have Any Questions, Feel Free to Ask Me

RyuHayabusa

I'll be there next year to take pics. I'll see if i can get Jun's outfit from RM Traumend OP commissioned. I'll be there.
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Suiseiseki

Quote from: RyuHayabusa on June 11, 2008, 10:26:10 PM
I'll be there next year to take pics. I'll see if i can get Jun's outfit from RM Traumend OP commissioned. I'll be there.
Sweet! we'd really like to have you

RyuHayabusa

I organized this years so good thing i'm taking a break from it lol XD. I took pictures of this year's RM gathering. PM me if you want the link :3

Suiseiseki

Quote from: RyuHayabusa on June 12, 2008, 12:09:41 AM
I organized this years so good thing i'm taking a break from it lol XD. I took pictures of this year's RM gathering. PM me if you want the link :3
yea i'd love it! i was cosplaying sui along with my friend who was sou but we were informed to late about the gathering :/ we were in the karaoke room when it ended XD

Suigint0u

My dear lovellies, I shall be going to Fanime 2009 as Suigintou.
Should I bring any props, because I'm quite open to any ideas, since I have the costume and the wig ^^
I'll try my best to make it to the gathering!

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: Suigint0u on September 13, 2008, 12:44:02 AM
Should I bring any props, because I'm quite open to any ideas, since I have the costume and the wig ^^

Awesome! Please come :3 we would love to have you there :3

BTW, you have a purple lightsaber? lol jk

Suigint0u

Quote from: RyuHayabusa on September 13, 2008, 12:45:50 AM
Quote from: Suigint0u on September 13, 2008, 12:44:02 AM

Awesome! Please come :3 we would love to have you there :3

BTW, you have a purple lightsaber? lol jk

HAHA! No, I wish. I'm already way overbudget since the costume and wig ish a lotta $$$. T^T

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: Suiseiseki on June 11, 2008, 10:13:07 PM
ok, my friends and I really want to start planning on a rozen maiden gathering for next year. we will have a specific time once fanime comes near but, we know that all of us want to have it on saturday.
So far we have:
Jun{Maybe}
Shinku
Suiseiseki
Souseiseki

So, as you can see, we've been playing this for a while ^^ i hope some of you can make it
Let me know!

~~UPDATE AS OF AUG. 24TH~~

We have confirmed that the gathering will be on Saturday! we are planning on meeting In Front Of the convention center, near the fountain somewhere between 3:00 and 5:00

Ok, i'll pass that around. BTW, who's interested in also coming to a tea party at Chic Cheteau as well before the meet up? Me and my friend Lakari, we have done it in the past and it would be cool if we do it again this year. Just let me know.

@suigintou: ah i see. Hehehe, if I did get one, i'll let you borrow it XD

JohnnyAR

I've been getting intrested in Rozen Maiden, I might decide to come and take cosplay pics.

Suigint0u

Quote from: RyuHayabusa on September 19, 2008, 09:22:37 PM
So far we have:
Jun{Maybe}
Shinku
Suiseiseki
Souseiseki

Let me know!

We have confirmed that the gathering will be on Saturday! we are planning on meeting In Front Of the convention center, near the fountain somewhere between 3:00 and 5:00

Ok, i'll pass that around. BTW, who's interested in also coming to a tea party at Chic Cheteau as well before the meet up? Me and my friend Lakari, we have done it in the past and it would be cool if we do it again this year. Just let me know.

Ah, silliness in a serious dramatic manga can be so much fun.
And my friend might come to Fanime 09 as Shinku, if she can get the dress in time. She was Misa-misa last year.
I'll try to bring as many Rozen Maidens as I can~

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: Suigint0u on September 24, 2008, 07:33:35 PM
Quote from: RyuHayabusa on September 19, 2008, 09:22:37 PM
So far we have:
Jun{Maybe}
Shinku
Suiseiseki
Souseiseki

Let me know!

Ah, silliness in a serious dramatic manga can be so much fun.
And my friend might come to Fanime 09 as Shinku, if she can get the dress in time. She was Misa-misa last year.
I'll try to bring as many Rozen Maidens as I can~
oh sweet :3 the more the merrier lol :3

Suiseiseki

Exactly! we hope to see you there! ^^ i just dyed my hair back to my natural color[blonde] so i need to get a sui wig lol should be no prob. i've got about 8 months right?
lol anyways i appericate everyone who is going to come/participate

Linkx

dude my friend went as some girl from this anime. we like couldnt find the gathering and she was all sad >.<

Amelia Seyruun

I was Souseiseki last year, but sadly I'm taking a break from the costume for Fanime 2009. D=

Gonna still stop by and take pictures!  8)
"Indeed! I am Seyruun's second princess Amelia! I left on a journey, driven on by my boiling blood of justice, to eliminate evil!"

Suiseiseki

Quote from: Amelia Seyruun on November 25, 2008, 08:39:36 AM
I was Souseiseki last year, but sadly I'm taking a break from the costume for Fanime 2009. D=

THAT WAS U? oh hi again! lol i was the Other sui last year, im trying to update my cosplay a bit more so i hope its better this year lol!

Amelia Seyruun

Quote from: Suiseiseki on November 26, 2008, 02:01:52 PM

THAT WAS U? oh hi again! lol i was the Other sui last year, im trying to update my cosplay a bit more so i hope its better this year lol!

Hi. XD 
"Indeed! I am Seyruun's second princess Amelia! I left on a journey, driven on by my boiling blood of justice, to eliminate evil!"

artisticpsyco

Unless there's a conflicting gathering, I'll be there as Hina and a friend of mine will be Shinku. :3
Yay~ I can't wait.

Suiseiseki

Quote from: artisticpsyco on December 17, 2008, 03:58:22 PM
Unless there's a conflicting gathering, I'll be there as Hina and a friend of mine will be Shinku. :3
Yay~ I can't wait.
Ok that sounds great ^^ we'll have two shinku's lol
thanks for coming as Hina, we were in need of one lol, Look forward to seeing you!  ;)

marisuga

you must have been the other sou! btw, sui, i think that tea party thing would be fun, don't you?