Rozen Maiden Gathering 2009^^

Started by Suiseiseki, June 11, 2008, 10:13:07 PM

Suiseiseki

Quote from: souseiseki on December 29, 2008, 12:53:31 PM
Quote from: Amelia Seyruun on November 25, 2008, 08:39:36 AM
I was Souseiseki last year, but sadly I'm taking a break from the costume for Fanime 2009. D=

Gonna still stop by and take pictures!  8)

you must have been the other sou! btw, sui, i think that tea party thing would be fun, don't you?
SOU? Omg u finally made an account!!! lol i've missed you! and what tea party?

Amelia Seyruun

I think I was the only Sou who had the giant shears?  ;D
"Indeed! I am Seyruun's second princess Amelia! I left on a journey, driven on by my boiling blood of justice, to eliminate evil!"

Suiseiseki

Quote from: Amelia Seyruun on December 29, 2008, 08:31:46 PM
I think I was the only Sou who had the giant shears?  ;D
lol yea we sadly had nothing -crys- cant...make...stupid ...WATERING CAN...-sigh- i'll get it eventually

Amelia Seyruun

Those shears weren't even mine. They were my friend's, the Kirakishou.  :-\

Until I can figure out how to make them...one day.  :(
"Indeed! I am Seyruun's second princess Amelia! I left on a journey, driven on by my boiling blood of justice, to eliminate evil!"

Suiseiseki

Quote from: Amelia Seyruun on January 01, 2009, 08:27:26 PM

lol i was so confused at the con..so wait ...was their two of u? idk u guys kept changing cosplays, i got so confused XD

Amelia Seyruun

Quote from: Suiseiseki on January 03, 2009, 09:18:05 PM
Quote from: Amelia Seyruun on January 01, 2009, 08:27:26 PM

lol i was so confused at the con..so wait ...was their two of u? idk u guys kept changing cosplays, i got so confused XD

Yeah, I know it's confusing. XD  If you remember the Kirakishou, she was Souseiseki first last year.  She and the Suiseiseki with the watering can are real sisters.  Then she changed into Kirakishou, and I got into her Souseiseki costume that way we still had both the Rozen twins.  We were still missing a Hina-Ichigo, a Kanaria, and a Barasuishou.   :-\

Suiseiseki

WOW lol that is confusing!! yea...sadly theres not much hina, kanaria's or barasuishou's lol

Amelia Seyruun

Quote from: Suiseiseki on January 06, 2009, 08:02:07 PM
WOW lol that is confusing!! yea...sadly theres not much hina, kanaria's or barasuishou's lol

I have seen Kana/Hina pairs at other conventions.  But never a Barashuishou. 

LightandDarkSoul

I'll be cosplaying as Souseiseki and a friend of mine will be cosplaying as Suiseiseki and would like to join. We're still making our costumes and should be done by Fanime.

Amelia Seyruun

Quote from: LightandDarkSoul on January 15, 2009, 08:58:02 PM
I'll be cosplaying as Souseiseki and a friend of mine will be cosplaying as Suiseiseki and would like to join. We're still making our costumes and should be done by Fanime.

Awesome!  I can't wait to see the two of you!

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: Suiseiseki on December 29, 2008, 08:18:43 PM
I was Souseiseki last year, but sadly I'm taking a break from the costume for Fanime 2009. D=

you must have been the other sou! btw, sui, i think that tea party thing would be fun, don't you?

Me, My 2 friends Lakari and Mangaka-chan, along with the sisters that amelia mentioned, we have done a tea party at this Chic Cheteau in San Jose. I'll  need to discuss it with my friend Lakari if we are doing it again this year. The place is about 2-3 mins by car but I wouldn't recommend it walking in costume, cause it is murder. It's located on San Fernando and 3rd St in Downtown San Jose.

I hope I'll be able to see more RM cosplayers this year, the series needs a lot of love and i'm one of it's ardent supporters lol XD
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Amelia Seyruun

Quote from: RyuHayabusa on January 15, 2009, 09:34:07 PM
Quote from: Suiseiseki on December 29, 2008, 08:18:43 PM

Me, My 2 friends Lakari and Mangaka-chan, along with the sisters that amelia mentioned, we have done a tea party at this Chic Cheteau in San Jose. I'll  need to discuss it with my friend Lakari if we are doing it again this year. The place is about 2-3 mins by car but I wouldn't recommend it walking in costume, cause it is murder. It's located on San Fernando and 3rd St in Downtown San Jose.

I hope I'll be able to see more RM cosplayers this year, the series needs a lot of love and i'm one of it's ardent supporters lol XD

Let's hope for a third season!

artisticpsyco

I'm so sorry but due to financial cutbacks my Shinku and I won't be able to finish our cosplays for this year. So we won't be able to make it to this gathering ): La-lame.

Suiseiseki

lol i am very happy for all the people that are able to make it and im very sorry for the people who cant make it.
i have semi-updated the meet up date and time and i hope some more of you will show up! ^^ i'd love 2 see all of u!
this is my first time organizing and attending a gathering(well we made it at the very last moment of the one last year lol) so i hope some of u can help XD lol
Hope to see you all there!!

Kimiko

Okay, I'm about 90% done with my costume, so finally after what 3 years or so I'll be able to wear it!! lol

So I'll be at the gathering as Hina Ichigo. Yay!
2009 Costumes
Pita Ten ~ Shia
Rozen Maiden ~ Hina Ichigo
Gijinka Pokemon ~ Plusle
Salt5 ~ Abe Natsumi

Suiseiseki

Quote from: Kimiko on May 05, 2009, 02:48:22 PM
Okay, I'm about 90% done with my costume, so finally after what 3 years or so I'll be able to wear it!! lol

So I'll be at the gathering as Hina Ichigo. Yay!
Yay im very glad to hear that! cant wait to see you there! ^^

Cosplay Cyborg

Yo~ I was the fail-tastic Jun last year. The one with the super curly hair and the Shinku plushie. oTL

THIS YEAR, however, I have a better Jun cosplay and my hair is now the correct length and style AND I have a BJD for Shinku instead of the plushie. HUZZAH!

But yeah. My shifts are like from 10a.m. to 5p.m. every day at con because I'm working at the dealer hall in my friend's booth. If I can, I'll try suuuuuuper hard to get my boss to let me skip out on work for maybe one hour!! I can't miss this -- DESU!!

*shot*

Someone had to do it... >_>

Suigint0u

;3;
suigintou shall not cosplay as suigintou on saturday.... T.T
her costume is disorderly, so she shall not go~ sorry my fellow rozen maidens!
i will be at the con on suday :D

Suiseiseki

Quote from: Cosplay Cyborg on May 08, 2009, 06:34:12 PM
Yo~ I was the fail-tastic Jun last year. The one with the super curly hair and the Shinku plushie. oTL

THIS YEAR, however, I have a better Jun cosplay and my hair is now the correct length and style AND I have a BJD for Shinku instead of the plushie. HUZZAH!

But yeah. My shifts are like from 10a.m. to 5p.m. every day at con because I'm working at the dealer hall in my friend's booth. If I can, I'll try suuuuuuper hard to get my boss to let me skip out on work for maybe one hour!! I can't miss this -- DESU!!

*shot*

Someone had to do it... >_>
\Lol great! we'd love to have you there ^^ theres barley ever a jun lol! cant wait to see you!

BSaphire

Gathering/Event Organizer: Please Read my last post in Fanime 09 Cosplayer Gatherings List thread.

Gomen Nasai ^^)
BSaphire

BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC