Pirates vs Ninjas Gathering 2011

Started by PinkHairSasuke, June 12, 2008, 09:21:20 AM

What would you like to see at this gathering?

Preset Photo Ops
0 (0%)
Before/After The Naruto Gathering
2 (33.3%)
Other(Post your idea)
0 (0%)
A Picnic
0 (0%)
Before/After The One Piece Gathering
4 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

PinkHairSasuke

Also, I updated the front page with the meeting location. I wasn't able to make deadline so this gathering won't be on the list at Fanime but it will be happening! Spread the word!

PinkHairSasuke

Okay, this year I will not delay on this gathering! Just out of curiousity, did anyone show up for the gathering? Hokage, Kabuto, and myself waited for about 15 minutes for people.

Runewitt

Quote from: sasukeuchiha92 on June 09, 2010, 06:44:20 PM
Okay, this year I will not delay on this gathering! Just out of curiousity, did anyone show up for the gathering? Hokage, Kabuto, and myself waited for about 15 minutes for people.
i wrote the time down wrong, and didnt have my laptops at the convention... so if you saw a random cowboy walking around, looking confused...
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

PinkHairSasuke

Quote from: Runewitt on June 09, 2010, 06:59:41 PM
Quote from: sasukeuchiha92 on June 09, 2010, 06:44:20 PM
i wrote the time down wrong, and didnt have my laptops at the convention... so if you saw a random cowboy walking around, looking confused...

I think I might've seen you

PinkHairSasuke

Fanime tickets are now on sale so I'll be posting regularly with updates and ideas. Any ideas people have would be much appreciated. Another thing we need is a new banner as you can tell haha Anyone who's a good artist or good with photoshop or if you just want to draw, can make a banner if they like.

Thanks ;D
~PHS

BSaphire

Please update your 1st post. Thanks :)
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

PinkHairSasuke

1st post of the thread has been updated and I'm currently brain storming ideas for the gathering. I'll post my ideas when they become clear to me.

Thanks  :)
~PHS

BSaphire

unlocked
:)
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

squarebubblex

YAY HOPE THIS HAPPENS ^^ If I cosplay, I'm gonna be Nico Robin from One Piece <3

PinkHairSasuke

Quote from: squarebubblex on February 17, 2011, 08:10:31 PM
YAY HOPE THIS HAPPENS ^^ If I cosplay, I'm gonna be Nico Robin from One Piece <3

Sweet  :D You've been added to the list