A question about Evangelion Rebuild

Started by JohnnyAR, June 12, 2008, 05:34:25 PM

JohnnyAR

I looked up when it was supposed to be released in the USA, and I found out it was already out a few months ago. I tried looking it up in English dubs (yeah I like to watch it in English, so what) and I couldn't find anything about it. So there are a few things I'd like to know:

1) If its out in Japanese, where can I get it?

2) Will it ever come out in English dubs? I need to know pwease!

3) In case i can't buy it, then where can I watch it online?

lyricaldanichan

Quote from: JohnnyAR on June 12, 2008, 05:34:25 PM
I looked up when it was supposed to be released in the USA, and I found out it was already out a few months ago. I tried looking it up in English dubs (yeah I like to watch it in English, so what) and I couldn't find anything about it. So there are a few things I'd like to know:

1) If its out in Japanese, where can I get it?

2) Will it ever come out in English dubs? I need to know pwease!

3) In case i can't buy it, then where can I watch it online?

1: At your local japanese dvd store, like Mikado in SF Japantown or amazon.jp
2: Your guess is good as mine, probally not in a long time.
3: SEKRETS

mDuo13

As of yet it is not licensed. But, Evangelion is ridiculously popular, so I expect it probably won't stay that way for long. Very possible that we could see an AX announcement about it.

Also, "Rebuild of Evangelion" is technically a series of 4 movies, only the first of which has been released anywhere. So be patient.

Aside: I actually watched Rebuild 1.0 at Fanime this year. It was pretty good. Basically the same as the TV series, except it compressed about 9 episodes into an hour and a half, and had higher-quality CG.

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: mDuo13 on June 13, 2008, 04:14:31 PM
Aside: I actually watched Rebuild 1.0 at Fanime this year. It was pretty good. Basically the same as the TV series, except it compressed about 9 episodes into an hour and a half, and had higher-quality CG.

It was really good. I enjoyed it very much, and can't wait to get my eyes on the next 3, whenever they are released.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

JohnnyAR

Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on June 21, 2008, 09:41:54 PM
Quote from: mDuo13 on June 13, 2008, 04:14:31 PM

It was really good. I enjoyed it very much, and can't wait to get my eyes on the next 3, whenever they are released.

You saw it too! How did you manage to skip school and see it :O

TC X0 Lt 0X

I asked my mother if I could skip school, and sense my mother cant say no to anyone, I got to go to Fanime at 9:00 AM.
So I watched it.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

JohnnyAR

Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on June 21, 2008, 10:00:41 PM
I asked my mother if I could skip school, and sense my mother cant say no to anyone, I got to go to Fanime at 9:00 AM.
So I watched it.

You lucky bastard...

My mom, being the cruel witch she is, said no because well she just likes going against everything I like.