Things that you wish they had in the Dealers room.

Started by Mister_E, June 12, 2008, 07:08:44 PM

Mister_E

Like they either ran out or never had.

I wish they had a Gelgoog Marine models, now I have to wait longer to get one.

Also more Gundam Universal Century stuff.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

AnimeEmperor

Needed moar Gurren Lagann merchandise.

.....and the Gaia booth was missed.

Hatch Guy

More Dealers... they could expand it larger, some dealer spots were cramped.

rude32

Definetely bring back the gaia booth. Also I didn't see a rooster teeth booth either, and I also wanted to find the very ugly chinese Saber figure, known as Sader.
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

questionette

I really wish there had been more d gray man stuff :(

There were a few things, but it was a scavenger hunt to find them

otakuapprentice

Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Kazuko

ragnarok Online Poring mouse

=( not worth 100 dollars plz

Mister_E

Quote from: HeeroYuy135 on June 13, 2008, 12:52:51 AM
This...I looked through every freakin' dealer multiple times to find this, but I didn't :(
I think I saw one of those, at the booth and the far right from where you enter.

Oh I also wished they had more Hellsing Merch, I WANT A HELLSING PATCH!!!!

I talked with one of the dealers and said that Hellsing is not as popular anymore. He also gave Naruto and Bleach like another 2-3 years.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

Nina Star 9

More music. Prefferably Amano Tsukiko, JiLL-Decoy association, or Paris Match. Unlikely, but I did find an Amano album one year, so I can dream, right?

questionette

There was this stuffed animal mario star that I saw online, and I really wanted one to go with my mario cube...but they sold out....D:

Airi

I was hoping for some Kingdom Hearts plushies, but I didn't see any  :-[
Also An Cafe shirts, but I didn't knew what they looked like, so I didn't find any before they sold out T^T
And wished they had more CDs on visual kei groups (GazettE, LM.C, etc) Though I did saw a place selling CDs, but either didn't had any or sold out  :-\

heeroyuy135

luckyends

needed more senkai no rondo figures (i also needed to be less cheap about buying the one i found)
and more namco and guilty gear stuff
Cosplay Fanime 09
White & Red Ninja- 100%
Tuxedo mask - Sailor moon - 100%
Ginji- GetBackers 100%
Captain Kuro - one piece 100%

Mister_E

Kawaii_the_ULTRA_chibi

Ojamajo doremi stuff. I got a figure and a shajiki but More would have been niced but its kinda not popular so ohhhh well.
Best Anime ever: Ojamajo Doremi

Bai-MeiEr

Cell phone charms = <333

And by that, I don't mean a laminated picture of a character made into a charm, I wanted to see something more decorational. ^^
I'd rather be a could-be than an are,
Because a could-be is a maybe who is reaching for a star
I'd rather be a has-been than a might-have-been, by far,
Because a might-have-been has never been,
But a has-been was once an are.

rude32

Quote from: Bai-MeiEr on June 26, 2008, 02:50:14 PM
Cell phone charms = <333

And by that, I don't mean a laminated picture of a character made into a charm, I wanted to see something more decorational. ^^
I second this opinion as well. I could hardly find any ones at all, let alone any good ones.
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

Snakey

Quote from: Mister_E on June 13, 2008, 01:00:20 AM

Oh I also wished they had more Hellsing Merch, I WANT A HELLSING PATCH!!!!

I talked with one of the dealers and said that Hellsing is not as popular anymore. He also gave Naruto and Bleach like another 2-3 years.

Rawr. I wanted more Hellsing merchandise as well! If they only sold only merchandise from the most popular series, I wouldn't even be at an anime convention. >>

Mister_E

I don't know I was surprized to find a lot of Gundam stuff, though it may be the fact that Gundam is more popular in Japan than here. I wish it wasn't so but it's true.