Things that you wish they had in the Dealers room.

Started by Mister_E, June 12, 2008, 07:08:44 PM

Magedark

Maybe some touhou items? I don't recall seeing any during last year, unless I missed it.

JohnnyAR

Quote from: Ayanami Rei First Child on October 29, 2008, 02:31:54 AM
If someone had like...an Ayanami Rei body pillow...that would be fantastic!

Although I'd settle for an Ayanami Rei plushie ^^;

Rei FTW!

Rei-Rei

I know they had kimonos there, but I wish they would have parts for the kimono, such as obi-ita and other various accessories...
And perhaps on that note, have some cute yukatas in addition to those vintage, expensive kimonos...

sky-chan

Also...BRING BACK THE GAIA BOOTH!

Yeah! My friend and I were all bummed that they weren't here. Someone had even given my friend some money to buy her a hat from Gaia, or something, and it wasn't even there, which threw a wrench in the works.

I liked finding the old Final Fantasy PSone games there, though. I bought myself Final Fantasy VIII, which was the only one I didn't have. XD

I would like to see more Gurren Lagann stuff, definitely. I'd definitely go after some Kamina and Simon related items. :3

JohnnyAR

I wish the Dealers room had these marvelous Hellsing figurines
*drools*

Neeeeeed!

Neko Eclair

Katekyo Hitman REBORN! stuff. In fact, Shonen Jump stuff in general.
WITH MY DYING WILL!!!

obliviousedward

More Gundam Wing stuff in general. DX  (Hehe, it sucks that they don't even give it it's own section in the doujinshi booths anymore.  All the ones I found last year were in the "Misc. Anime" section. XD;;  Oh well, at least I FOUND some at all.  Haaah.)

Oh.  My.  GOD, I am a nerd. >_>;;
Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!

Yukari Kaiba

COSWORX - I would freaking love it if Cosworx had a booth. or more cosplayer-oriented dealers.
A Kotobukiya booth would be awesome too.
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

SweetNiar

Quote from: sky-chan on December 01, 2008, 10:33:59 PM
Also...BRING BACK THE GAIA BOOTH!

Yeah! My friend and I were all bummed that they weren't here. Someone had even given my friend some money to buy her a hat from Gaia, or something, and it wasn't even there, which threw a wrench in the works.

I liked finding the old Final Fantasy PSone games there, though. I bought myself Final Fantasy VIII, which was the only one I didn't have. XD

I would like to see more Gurren Lagann stuff, definitely. I'd definitely go after some Kamina and Simon related items. :3

At the last possible minute they decided to add a panel, but yeah i missed he Gaia booth there too last year.   Dont think they the intention of coming around to Fanime then.  It wasn't on their con schedule and a lot of people were getting upset that they werent going to drop by.  Think all the complaints got to them ^_^ so they at least came by doing a panel. 

Mister_E

Last year came I across some U.C. Gundam plushies I wished they had a Zaku plushie but all they had was a Guncannon, a Ball, and a Char's Z'Gok. I liked the Z'Gok but the claws were all bent every which way and that would bug me.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

LordKefka

Actual imports (by sellers themselves) rather than stuff that AAA license and distribute...-_-;
FanimeCon Press, 2007-2012
FanimeCon Registration Staff, 2007
Fanime Forums Moderator
Anime Boston Press, 2010-2012
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
Anime Expo Press, 2008-2012
Anime Central Press, 2008
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

outcast

Im thinking of buying some soundtracks
Gurren Lagann wallscrolls/figures
Some DVDs or bluerays

Jerry

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

JohnnyAR

Shinsengumi

You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Gwydion

Can someone please have the Axis Powers Hetalia figurines? Pleeeeease? ::hopes::

I really don't want to have to fight websites I can't read for them! (and I've tried to learn, but I seem to be mostly incapable of learning languages...)

RadioactiveKitty

iAnimePHr34k

Yu Yu Hakusho items, um...DnAngel items as well, and...W Juliet perhaps? XDDD
I love those series. ;_____;

BrightHeart76

I would just like to see more variety.  It seems like I saw the same figures, t-shirts, poster etc. everywhere I went last year.  There where some booths that had different stuff, but probably 5 or 6 booths that were just clones of each other.

Oh yeah and I really hope the corset guy is back this year, my sister REALLY wants to buy one.
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Hakaru_chan

besides more ttgl stuff... (there needs to be more nia stuff i can buy)

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on January 07, 2009, 11:37:30 PM
COSWORX - I would freaking love it if Cosworx had a booth. or more cosplayer-oriented dealers.
A Kotobukiya booth would be awesome too.

a kotobukiya booth would be AWESOME. i love their one coin figurines but the only chance i have at getting them is when they're at japantowne, and by the time i get there, its too late!   :'(

but the thing is that.. i know kotobukiya only sells their products to retailers. which brings up 2 questions that i have.

1) do those one coin figurines ever get discontinued? (some websites say that they do not have it in stock/or it says "discountined" - does this mean they just haven't ordered anymore from kotobukiya's main site? or is it really discontinued from the time it was released? do they have reshipments and redisturbutions of one coin figurines occasionally? i kinda feel like they do with the tales series (abyss, symphonia) 

and 2) how do we go about asking retailers (that show up at cons, in person and through websites) that we would like them to order this particular series/set? i know some websites have request kind of links where we can ask them to order, but even if it says on the website that its "discontinued?" what does "discontinued" actually mean and how does a figurine go to "discontinued forever" history?

sorrie if my questions are confusing. i have alot of questions about this whole figurine retail market and im not sure wheres the best place for this thread to be.   
Backstage Personality for CWF - Cosplay Wrestling Federation
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork