Things that you wish they had in the Dealers room.

Started by Mister_E, June 12, 2008, 07:08:44 PM

SpiritOfKairi

QuoteThere are usually a ton of really cute and relatively inexpensive phone charms in the Artists Alley. Little polymer ones, fabric ones, etc. I'd rather buy from small handcrafters and get something cute and unique anyway

Oh yeah, I forgot that some of the artists make good phone charms.  Unique ones are always better than mass-made commercial ones anyway.  Plus, it's always nice to support the artists while getting something badass  :).  I'll have to look at the booths more closely this year and see if they have anything of note.

Moonblossom

I'm a big fan of Jeannie Lee's charms - http://junosama.deviantart.com/

I know she was selling at past Fanime (last time I managed to go was 2008 and she was there), not sure if she'll have a table there this year. But she lives in the area, so I would be sort of surprised if she didn't.

SpiritOfKairi

Oh man, I totally just fell in love with her paopu fruit cell phone charm.  Hehe, I'm a sucker for anything Kingdom Hearts as you can probably tell.  Unfortunately she isn't selling it on Etsy, so I'll might email her and ask if she'll be at this year's Fanime, and if she has any plans to sell those charms if she is there.  Thanks for the recommendation :).

ZelmaBreuer

We want Hellsing Patch !!

It would be Awesome !!

Necara

Non Sexy body pillows. I wanna cuddle with my pillow without feeling like a complete perv.

MelonSmasher

Ditto for what Necara said

I've always liked body pillows, but I have a hard time finding "Non-sexy" ones...

AKA: Non-Sexy = No underwear showing, no nudity
-Melons

SOawesomeness

Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

username_error

Cosplays for Fanime-
Izaya Orihara Durarara 95% Done
Suit Izaya Durarara 75% Done
Aoba Kuronuma Durarara 90% done

Rin_chan

Any know if I can find any Yu Yu Hakusho merch in the Dealers Hall or Swap Meet? I just watched the whole series again and forgot how much I loved it in junior high.

Finding this stuff is my major goal for this year.

And maybe a Black Rock Shooter figure ^^;

username_error

Cosplays for Fanime-
Izaya Orihara Durarara 95% Done
Suit Izaya Durarara 75% Done
Aoba Kuronuma Durarara 90% done

heeroyuy135

Any word of an official Bandai dealer coming back for 2011?

VanessaAyukawa

Dealers that sell from older series from 1999 and below. There was one seller who made a killing from me with all his Urusei Yatsura merch. (THERE JUST WASN'T ENOUGH!)  This is why I focus on the Swap Meet because so many people sell off their older merch. Otherwise the dealer room is ok with me; the majority of my funds go to commissions at the artist alley anyway.

Daimyo

Revoltech 060 Enki (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann) NEW used :S and @ "normal price"...

also, I have a question for anybody who has purchased Revoltech 062 Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, is the red paint really dark on yours?

Runewitt

Quote from: Chiri Kcrinh on February 13, 2011, 05:57:59 PM
More Totoro dolls. >>;;
yeah....
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

otaku_duckie

i wish i could find more Euphemia stuff from code geass D: seriously every other character is there why not her!
Visit my deviantart!
http://i-am-miss-duckie.deviantart.com/
someone tell me how to draw feet! >_<

Melly

Quote from: otaku_duckie on May 31, 2011, 07:25:30 PM
i wish i could find more Euphemia stuff from code geass D: seriously every other character is there why not her!

i know right D: i was hoping to find something since i was cosplaying her D:

i actually bought a Code Geass keychain but i think i left it in the hotel room ;__;~ damnittttt D:

otaku_duckie

Quote from: Melly on May 31, 2011, 09:00:43 PM

i actually bought a Code Geass keychain but i think i left it in the hotel room ;__;~ damnittttt D:

OHHHH I MET YOU :DDDDD I took your picture!
Visit my deviantart!
http://i-am-miss-duckie.deviantart.com/
someone tell me how to draw feet! >_<

Melly

Quote from: otaku_duckie on May 31, 2011, 09:08:07 PM
Quote from: Melly on May 31, 2011, 09:00:43 PM

OHHHH I MET YOU :DDDDD I took your picture!

OH REALLY :D?! AWESOME :D

crystalsoul

more cat girl items O,..,O  feed my addiction please