Things that you wish they had in the Dealers room.

Started by Mister_E, June 12, 2008, 07:08:44 PM

Haunterluvcookies

Quote from: Gwydion on January 26, 2009, 01:31:19 PM
Can someone please have the Axis Powers Hetalia figurines? Pleeeeease? ::hopes::

I really don't want to have to fight websites I can't read for them! (and I've tried to learn, but I seem to be mostly incapable of learning languages...)

I so agree with you! On that note, I was shocked to see very little of hetalia and what I did see was hella over priced. More exclusive hetalia stuff.
Cosplay line up 2014:
Poland or hungary- Hetalia
Ace- Alice in the Country of Hearts
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

katie5000

Quote from: Mister_E on June 12, 2008, 07:08:44 PM
Like they either ran out or never had.

I wish they had a Gelgoog Marine models, now I have to wait longer to get one.

Also more Gundam Universal Century stuff.

I also wish there'd been more UC Gundam merch. Specifically, I wish I'd seen more Zeta-related merch, although I'm aware that particular series didn't get much of a North American release and thus isn't very popular. :(

EJAY420

video games. imports. Con exclusives. rares. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THE ELECTRONICS??? THEY HAVE BEEN MIA SINCE 2007/8.
Most Impressive.

renalcul

Shinsengumi

Quote from: EJAY420 on February 29, 2012, 10:56:46 PM
video games. imports. Con exclusives. rares. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THE ELECTRONICS??? THEY HAVE BEEN MIA SINCE 2007/8.

I might have to agree, where are the video games dealers? We haven't had one in a while.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Angelx624

More j-rock/j-pop stuff. >< Like CDs, posters, etc.
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

echoshadow

Quote from: Angelx624 on March 31, 2012, 05:34:02 AM
More j-rock/j-pop stuff. >< Like CDs, posters, etc.
I agree. At lest a hand full of j-pop/rock stuff would be great.
Not your typical anime junkie.
MAL:Echoshadow's Anime List

OtakuMcGreevy

Anime and video game soundtracks would be great :D

virilevocalist

Previous FanimeCons attended:
'01, '02, '03, '04, '11, '12, '13, '14, '15, '16, '17, '18, '19, ('20, I guess)

JohnnyAR

Chibity

The entire set of FREEing 1/4 scale figures that cost from $200- $500 a piece. I saw a Kimidori one,but I wasn't really up to it.

Asa_Gohan

Dragon Warrior/Dragon Quest stuff...Anything...Just...anything will do D: Also Sailor Saturn items 030

This sig isnt true anymore...I have to wait for a bit...

Kabuki

Official Arpakasso products. All the ones in Dealer's room were oddly misshapen in the face :/

keitoghostie

More Nichijou figures!
The only kind I could find were tiny trading figures which were ADORABLE but more variety would've been appreciated!

AR-99

More shitajiki, specifically for Eva. Ironically Anime Palace, which had a lot more last year, was cleaned out this time.  :o

Anything for Jormungand, given that it is on air right now. Didn't even see any manga, however it is a more obscure Viz title.
FanimeCon '97, 2K, 2005, '09-
Evangelion Virtual Museum

kohana ichibana

More Gintama ANYTHING. I only found 3 figures.... :[ 2 I already owned so naturally I bought the one I didn't have.

Also, I'm a sucker for the small "surprise" figure boxes that are usually 10 bucks. I didn't buy any because they were not that great this year.

Also more shirts from various anime/games not just mainstream!!! My goal this year was to come home with at least 5 - 10 new geeky shirts. I bought 1. :/ and it was not from Dealers Hall.
FANIME 2013 so far away... ;-;
ibekorra.tumblr.com FOLLOW MEEE

2012 ANIME EXPO COSPLAY LIST:
Misa Amane (Death Note), Korra (LoK), Tohru Honda (Furuba), Yoruichi (BLEACH)

royjovero

Gakuran, older Macross stuff (although I heard there was a lot of Macross merch at the swap meet), and pre-Gen 5 Pokemon stuff.

ket

Wish more booths had more Touhou stuffs.
I know there was that one exclusively Touhou booth, but you can always use more Touhou  ;D

There were like no video games or music cds either.
And Vocaloid stuff. I don't think I saw anything except Miku related stuff there. Or atleast I don't remember seeing anything Vocaloid related that wasn't Miku.

abcbadcat

I wish there was a yugioh dealer the sold single cards. There was one two years ago and it was perfect but I haven't seen him or anyone else doing singles for the past two years.

AbsolutelyCursed

Quote from: ket on May 31, 2012, 06:03:22 AM
And Vocaloid stuff. I don't think I saw anything except Miku related stuff there. Or atleast I don't remember seeing anything Vocaloid related that wasn't Miku.

Yeah, that was disappointing. I was hoping there would be some Megurine Luka merchandise. I like her more than Miku.