How much Japanese do you know?

Started by OniCourseMusha, June 13, 2008, 01:52:38 AM

GirlfromIpanema

Quote from: OniCourseMusha on June 16, 2008, 03:31:57 AM
What part of Japan are you from?  Cuz I've been to Japan so many times there myself with my family and once wit my Japan club.  My Japanese is only good enough to have a decent conversation plus I would LOVE to read more manga and sometimes newspaper to help my vocabulary.  So how is Pyron in person eh?

I live in Tokyo, but I grew up in the Bay Area.  Pyron is one of the best friends I've ever had. All my friends in Japan who've met him adore him (including one of my girlfriends who likes to just look at him eat).  A good day is vegging out with Pyron in front of the tv.   

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: GirlfromIpanema on June 16, 2008, 03:40:15 AM
What part of Japan are you from?  Cuz I've been to Japan so many times there myself with my family and once wit my Japan club.  My Japanese is only good enough to have a decent conversation plus I would LOVE to read more manga and sometimes newspaper to help my vocabulary.  So how is Pyron in person eh?

I live in Tokyo, but I grew up in the Bay Area.  Pyron is one of the best friends I've ever had. All my friends in Japan who've met him adore him (including one of my girlfriends who likes to just look at him eat).  A good day is vegging out with Pyron in front of the tv.   

What in god's name are you talking about?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!! Mikey is a weak, quiet, scrawny Mexican kid that doesn't know half the shit he says!!

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

OniCourseMusha

Thats nice.  The only places I've been to was Osaka, Nara, Hiroshima, Tokyo, Saitama, Akihabara since I have Japanese relatives scattered around Japan.  I also went to the Okinawa as well but I forgot what district I visited or is there?  HAHAHA Pyron writes these "bakabakashii" post on these forums probably having fun wit it.  Kind of wondered how is he in person compared to his internet side.
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: OniCourseMusha on June 16, 2008, 03:44:36 AM

Thats nice.  The only places I've been to was Osaka, Nara, Hiroshima, Tokyo, Saitama, Akihabara since I have Japanese relatives scattered around Japan.  I also went to the Okinawa as well but I forgot what district I visited or is there?  HAHAHA Pyron writes these "bakabakashii" post on these forums probably having fun wit it.

Isn't.... Akiba... IN Tokyo? :|

banzai banzai gundam kawaii sushi godzilla sempai chinpo

edit: oh shi- I spelt kawaii wrong, lolol

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

OniCourseMusha

Quote from: Jun-Watarase on June 16, 2008, 03:48:16 AM

Thats nice.  The only places I've been to was Osaka, Nara, Hiroshima, Tokyo, Saitama, Akihabara since I have Japanese relatives scattered around Japan.  I also went to the Okinawa as well but I forgot what district I visited or is there?  HAHAHA Pyron writes these "bakabakashii" post on these forums probably having fun wit it.

banzai banzai gundam kaaii sushi godzilla sempai chinpo
I felt like they're like different parts since I had to change trains for that?  Correct me on that one?
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: OniCourseMusha on June 16, 2008, 03:49:29 AM

I felt like they're like different parts since I had to change trains for that?  Correct me on that one?

no comment.

FanimaidCafe.com

PyronIkari

... You're serious? And you wonder why we think you're an idiot. Changing trains does not make it somewhere completely different.

HEY GUYS, I live in Millbrae. I have to switch bart trains to get to Berkeley. THAT MEANS BERKELEY IS NOT IN THE BAY AREA!!!!!!!!!

You realize there's different lines and train types right? I had to switch 3 different trains to get from where I was staying to get to GirlfromIpanema's place. Hell, we had to switch twice just to get from her place to a petstore. ALL WITHIN TOKYO... ZOMG!

OniCourseMusha

Quote from: PyronIkari on June 16, 2008, 03:55:56 AM

... You're serious? And you wonder why we think you're an idiot. Changing trains does not make it somewhere completely different.

HEY GUYS, I live in Millbrae. I have to switch bart trains to get to Berkeley. THAT MEANS BERKELEY IS NOT IN THE BAY AREA!!!!!!!!!

You realize there's different lines and train types right? I had to switch 3 different trains to get from where I was staying to get to GirlfromIpanema's place. Hell, we had to switch twice just to get from her place to a petstore. ALL WITHIN TOKYO... ZOMG!
I wondered why you never shut the fuck up!  Want me to go travel to Millbrae for our next fanime gathering?
Kraken Con Staff

PyronIkari

Quote from: OniCourseMusha on June 16, 2008, 04:04:16 AM

I wondered why you never shut the fuck up!  Want me to go travel to Millbrae for our next fanime gathering?

Because I like pointing out how stupid things are, that stupid people like you say. You're not supposed to cuss on this forum.

OniCourseMusha

Quote from: PyronIkari on June 16, 2008, 04:06:12 AM
Quote from: OniCourseMusha on June 16, 2008, 04:04:16 AM

Because I like pointing out how stupid things are, that stupid people like you say. You're not supposed to cuss on this forum.
This is a present for you!
Kraken Con Staff

GirlfromIpanema

You're probably confusing Tokyo station with Tokyo as a whole....

Tokyo *station* is in Marunouchi, but Akibahara is part of Tokyo.  Tokyo is a large large city.  You have to change trains to get anywhere.  I switch trains on my commute and my commute isn't even 10 minutes on the trains.  I'm guessing you haven't been to New York, which is also the same. 

I'm not sure why you would list Saitama as its own special entry though.  That's like making a big deal out of going through New Jersey on a trip to New York.

PyronIkari

Quote from: OniCourseMusha on June 16, 2008, 04:10:47 AM
This is a present for you!

Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha I'd totally wear that just because it'd be hillarious and ironic. Well, if it wasn't so poorly made. It'd have to be well made.

But once more, I wonder what you're trying to accomplish with this crap, other than looking like a dumbass.

OniCourseMusha

Quote from: GirlfromIpanema on June 16, 2008, 04:18:33 AM

You're probably confusing Tokyo station with Tokyo as a whole....

Tokyo *station* is in Marunouchi, but Akibahara is part of Tokyo.  Tokyo is a large large city.  You have to change trains to get anywhere.  I switch trains on my commute and my commute isn't even 10 minutes on the trains.  I'm guessing you haven't been to New York, which is also the same. 

I'm not sure why you would list Saitama as its own special entry though.  That's like making a big deal out of going through New Jersey on a trip to New York.

IC.  Just like I said that I just need correcting on me on this one since I haven't been to Japan for like 3 years now! Unlike Mikey's post doesn't know his manner.

Mikey is a big wuss that he needs his mommy!  I kind of wondered why are you accomplishing going head on wit everyone in the first place and I can't believe you still posting all morning for this shit as much as I do!
Kraken Con Staff