DemonLordZabuza

Haha, friday the 13th

You all have fun with that.

*searches phone book for party people*

"Even a demon can learn to love."
-Me

Tsubasa

onoz!

I actually didn't realize it's Friday the 13th until a co-worker mentioned it this morning.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

OniCourseMusha

I'M GONNA DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*screams*
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

Kazuko

lol It isnt so bad :d unless the Happening turns out to be a real flop

:J

rude32

ch ch ch ch..... ah ah ah ah
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

Sunara Ishi

OOoooo.... cool.

I think I remember hearing (someplace) where the myth of Friday the 13th came from... but I can't remember it right now. D:
T.T

Too bad brains don't have a catalog system that include tags or something. -.-; We store all this information but we can't access it at ease... boo~

heh. I thought this thread was about somebody's date with someone else. -.-;
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

rude32

Quote from: Sunara Ishi on June 13, 2008, 01:05:29 PM
OOoooo.... cool.

I think I remember hearing (someplace) where the myth of Friday the 13th came from... but I can't remember it right now. D:
T.T

Too bad brains don't have a catalog system that include tags or something. -.-; We store all this information but we can't access it at ease... boo~

heh. I thought this thread was about somebody's date with someone else. -.-;
Thats what I thought too. Good thing it didn't go down though, they would probably end up dead, unless they followed the horror movie rules from scream. If they did that though, it probably wouldn't be a good date. No drugs,no alcohol,  no sex and no "I'll be right back".
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

Lisu

Quote from: Sunara Ishi on June 13, 2008, 01:05:29 PMheh. I thought this thread was about somebody's date with someone else. -.-;

Likewise, I jumped to conclusions.
I went into panic from him starting this thread. Was he not at work? Worse yet, has some hoodlum girl stolen my beloved brothers heart?!
Simply unacceptable. How would I get rid of her? Bury her alive? Sink her in the lake? Grind her into hot dogs?  Oh the possibilities!

Anywho: there never is a difference to me when the day comes by.  The Friday hangout people are all probably going to die though...

questionette

Woah D: I just had a time relapse

My mom told me yesterday "It's friday the 13th tomorrow!" and somehow I thought she said that to me today about tomorrow, so when I asked her about it she burst out laughing 0_o

Weirrd how brains work...
Maybe I should sleep more...

Anywho, happy friday the 13th everyone!

mDuo13

Quote from: Lisu on June 13, 2008, 02:28:57 PM
Quote from: Sunara Ishi on June 13, 2008, 01:05:29 PMheh. I thought this thread was about somebody's date with someone else. -.-;

I went into panic from him starting this thread. Was he not at work? Worse yet, has some hoodlum girl stolen my beloved brothers heart?!
Simply unacceptable. How would I get rid of her? Bury her alive? Sink her in the lake? Grind her into hot dogs?  Oh the possibilities!
Aww, it's so sweet how much you care about your brother.

Makou

Quote from: Lisu on June 13, 2008, 02:28:57 PM

Anywho: there never is a difference to me when the day comes by.  The Friday hangout people are all probably going to die though...

What the hell, Lisu? Lol, man, that made my day. Like you, I had assumed this was about dating, not the date: Friday the 13th. I could care less about the date. It's just still another boring day. Kinda. I at least have a guest at my house, so it's not that boring.

Jerry

worse thing that could happen to me?

being stuck at work being chained to my desk.
oh no wait. that already happened.
I HATE working weekends.  >:(
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Mister_E

I know someone's who Dad is Triscadecaphobic (scared of the number 13) so he must be freakin'.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

BrightHeart76

Triscadecaphobia = My favorite word to say!!  It's so much fun to say it !!

Triscadecaphobia Triscadecaphobia Triscadecaphobia Triscadecaphobia Triscadecaphobia Triscadecaphobia Triscadecaphobia Triscadecaphobia Triscadecaphobia Triscadecaphobia Triscadecaphobia Triscadecaphobia Triscadecaphobia
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Steve.Young

Quote from: DemonLordZabuza on June 13, 2008, 10:07:55 AM
Haha, friday the 13th

You all have fun with that.

*searches phone book for party people*

Searches the phone book?

dude me and gab are all you need man.
Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

JohnnyAR

Oh shite, I just realized that its the thirteenth today!

Punkbuster

I didn't realize what day it was till ININ told me. =\ I felt really unobservant.

questionette

Okayy well today for me wasn't that abnormal, just got yelled at by my boss quite a bit...

We DID, however, have 3 parties of 6 people

oooooooh 666 on friday the 13th

DUNDUNDAAAAAAHHH

too bad i'm not superstitious :-/

Kegan_Flame

Quote from: Kazuko on June 13, 2008, 12:27:11 PM
lol It isnt so bad :d unless the Happening turns out to be a real flop

:J

and it did... =(

i give it a D

only cuz there was some kool death scenes.. it sucked.. i had BIG hopes for it..

Yuu

Today was great. It was the day of the quater. Now i have an entire week of NOTHING to do.

I'll be bored by Tues afternoon.