What game are you competitive on or working hard on?

Started by OniCourseMusha, June 14, 2008, 02:11:33 AM

JTchinoy

Quote from: PyronIkari on October 07, 2008, 10:31:31 PM
Quote from: Death_Note_Matt on October 07, 2008, 09:57:17 PM
What game that I am competitive on is??? Hmmm let me see...??
I think Just games in general...every game I play I try to be the best at it..but if I had to pick a few... it would Be The Tekken series and Guilty Gear along with King of Fighters.
So Mostly Fighting games. I love Kicking ass in Fighting Games.

Hi, let's play for money.
don't step into my realm. :P that money match should be for me.

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Mizuki

Kazuko

abcbadcat

I'm working on Street Fighter IV lately

I've been maining Rose so its an uphill battle

Liquid

I haven't been working on anything lately really...... However, I can become great at any game within a matter of a few plays. This doesn't count fighting games though, because it takes longer to learn all the annoying moves and combos, so I just button mash. ;D

So mostly I can get pretty good at FPS games, RTS, RPGs, sports, racing, music, etc.
Tyler R. - Fanime Staff
2009 & 2010 Rovers - Suits
2011 Rovers - Graveyard Base
2012 Rovers - Second & Head of Suits
2013 Con Ops - Assistant Trouble Shooter

Lexy

Working hard on/Competative on:
SF4 - but on and off really. I can't get into it unless I'm at the arcade or until I get my own stick. (Ryu, Cammy)

BlazBlue - don't have a favorite char to use yet but I've been picking Bang and Taokaka more recently.

Tekken 6 - I want to be more competative with this one...but damn...I stopped playing after T4...and I just don't know anything about this game anymore  :'(  (Nina, Leo)

I'm always competative with:
CVS2 (Chun, Mai, Kyo)
3S (Ryu, Urien)
Let's Play Channel
PSN: Lexy-

JohnnyAR

Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon

Pokemon

Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Playing at a friends house)

TC X0 Lt 0X

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Rhornez

Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on April 20, 2009, 05:16:03 PM
Who said this thread could be revived?!?!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Been going to Fanime Since 2008

abcbadcat

Quote from: Lexy on April 20, 2009, 02:10:13 PM
Working hard on/Competative on:
SF4 - but on and off really. I can't get into it unless I'm at the arcade or until I get my own stick. (Ryu, Cammy)

BlazBlue - don't have a favorite char to use yet but I've been picking Bang and Taokaka more recently.

Tekken 6 - I want to be more competative with this one...but damn...I stopped playing after T4...and I just don't know anything about this game anymore  :'(  (Nina, Leo)

I'm always competative with:
CVS2 (Chun, Mai, Kyo)
3S (Ryu, Urien)

Do you have it for 360 or PS3?

I am always looking for people to play on 360

my GT is the same as my forum name if you (or anyone else) wants to go a few matches

JTchinoy

considering how different the game is from t4, you can just relearn tekken 6.
if you want to play competitively, i can help with that but just like anything it takes dedication.

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

PoisonFish

While not quite console gaming, a small group of people I know along with myself are working to be competitive in DotA league games.

aaaand just realized this was originally an old thread. Good times.

G.I.R

Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on April 20, 2009, 05:16:03 PM
Who said this thread could be revived?!?!
Never say die.

I've been working at Pokemon Platinum.

Lexy

I've got SF4 for PS3...and it seems like everyone else I know has it on XBOX >:(

Quote from: JTchinoy on April 20, 2009, 10:55:13 PM
if you want to play competitively, i can help with that but just like anything it takes dedication.

Yeh, the whole dedication thing is my issue. It's not like I dislike T6, it's more like I get interested in the other games more and I end up forgetting about it. And I know it's not good enough if I end up dabbling in the game once every 2 weeks or something. Even then I end up just goofing around with it. Maybe this month I'll dedicated some time to it.
Let's Play Channel
PSN: Lexy-

nobody517

JTchinoy

Quote from: Lexy on April 21, 2009, 09:43:30 AM
I've got SF4 for PS3...and it seems like everyone else I know has it on XBOX >:(

Quote from: JTchinoy on April 20, 2009, 10:55:13 PM

Yeh, the whole dedication thing is my issue. It's not like I dislike T6, it's more like I get interested in the other games more and I end up forgetting about it. And I know it's not good enough if I end up dabbling in the game once every 2 weeks or something. Even then I end up just goofing around with it. Maybe this month I'll dedicated some time to it.
Well the only place to learn Tekken 6 properly is Sunnyvale golfland.  Let me know ahead of time if you plan to try to learn.  We have a tournament this Saturday so you can come watch.

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

heeroyuy135

Quote from: HeeroYuy135 on June 17, 2008, 10:41:45 PM
Definately COD4 COD: WaW, Madden with each new year's version, some GTA IV
I'm also getting a feel for competitive WMMT...this game is seriously calling me every time I see it
Ton of advancement in MT3/MT3DX, went to two tournaments, formed a partner/rivalry with a friend, now addicted to MT

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: HeeroYuy135 on April 21, 2009, 11:26:27 PM
Quote from: HeeroYuy135 on June 17, 2008, 10:41:45 PM
Definately COD4 COD: WaW, Madden with each new year's version, some GTA IV
I'm also getting a feel for competitive WMMT...this game is seriously calling me every time I see it
Ton of advancement in MT3/MT3DX, went to two tournaments, formed a partner/rivalry with a friend, now addicted to MT

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Lordsnow

I'm competitive in Brawl!... other then that i'm also competitive on my Magic the Gathering.
Old soldiers never die, and they don't fade away

Taokakaftw

Nemui nya~su.