What game are you competitive on or working hard on?

Started by OniCourseMusha, June 14, 2008, 02:11:33 AM

Barnes

Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

luckyends

Cosplay Fanime 09
White & Red Ninja- 100%
Tuxedo mask - Sailor moon - 100%
Ginji- GetBackers 100%
Captain Kuro - one piece 100%

Hirotona

Mario Kart 64 and Prefect Dark, and I'll try and get back into Goldeneye 64 and Mario Kart (SNES) as well. And perhaps Smash Brothers and Smash Brothers Brawl?

otakuapprentice

Quote from: luckyends on June 20, 2008, 11:49:26 PM
lumines and senkai no rondo

still playing lumines(shit be addictive, yo), and i need to get back to patapon and my whole shitload of games i need to finish(Twilight Princess......oh how I've neglected you so)
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

abcbadcat

Initial D
Maximum Tune
Puzzle Fighter
Tetris
Halo 3
SF3S
Brawl
Soul Calibur

Recently
Call of Duty 4

Shinsengumi

Quote from: Hirotona on June 21, 2008, 05:35:46 PM
Mario Kart 64 and Prefect Dark, and I'll try and get back into Goldeneye 64 and Mario Kart (SNES) as well. And perhaps Smash Brothers and Smash Brothers Brawl?

Man, I haven't played Golden Eye 64 in years. I should hook up my N64 to play that. I was good on playing that.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

mDuo13

Trying to get down Arc's wallslam in Melty Blood. It's hard, but kind of satisfying.

Hirotona

Quote from: Shinsengumi on June 25, 2008, 01:15:04 AM

Man, I haven't played Golden Eye 64 in years. I should hook up my N64 to play that. I was good on playing that.
YES, YES YOU SHOULD.

There totally should be a mini Golden Eye 64 tournament next year or at least some four player action.

Kaura117

I... got sucked back into the world of MTG. Stupid friends. I've sworn off Standard format, though- these days, I'm tinkering around with an Extended-legal B/G/w control deck that I highly suspect is within spitting distance of being competitive.

And on the electronic front? DDR. Or, rather, Stepmania, since I've already plunked down three solid Benjamins on my arcade-modded Cobalt Flux pad, and I'm not desperate to give Konami any more money to make shoddy half-assed stepcharts with. I'll make my own shoddy, half-assed stepcharts, thanks all the same.

Chewie

Competitive in CoD 4 and always trying to beat my own high scores on Tetris DX.

JTchinoy

machine gun with red dot sight ftw. :P better than a sniper rifle all day.

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Shinsengumi

Quote from: Hirotona on June 25, 2008, 10:43:50 AM
Quote from: Shinsengumi on June 25, 2008, 01:15:04 AM

YES, YES YOU SHOULD.

There totally should be a mini Golden Eye 64 tournament next year or at least some four player action.

If they ever do make a tournament next year I'm there. ;D
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

shinjiboy

JohnnyAR

Glitch

Shinsengumi

Mario Kart 64, I was good on that, but I haven't played that in years.

JohnnyAR

Pokemon Pearl I still haven't beat the elite four!

Mizuki

Hokuto no Ken, Super sf2 Turbo, Arcana Heart, other random games I bet I can beat anyone in.

PyronIkari

Quote from: Mizuki on June 29, 2008, 03:10:29 PM
Hokuto no Ken, Super sf2 Turbo, Arcana Heart, other random games I bet I can beat anyone in.

wwwwwwwwwww

iNSOMNiAC