has anyone watched the Bleach Musical?

Started by Pika1979, June 16, 2008, 01:05:17 AM

Pika1979

I just downloaded it and watched about the first ten minutes or so and had to turn it off. The sad part about it is that the only thing that made it so bad is the poor singing voices :(

JohnnyAR

Bleach musical? Wha- what? That sounds kewl, I want to see it. It would be amazing if it went to Broadway,  I could see the headlights now!

Kazuko

LOL its about as lame as the prince of tennis musical

:U *sings the fight song*

JohnnyAR

Prince of Tennis musical? Good lord no :o

Nah I changed my mind about.

BrightHeart76

Yeah, I watched a couple of Sailor Moon Musicals back in the day.  That destroyed my faith in anime musicals.  Not to say I had a lot of hope to begin with...I mean seriously very few stories can be successfully translated into a musical. 
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

JohnnyAR

Well it can't be worse than the Evangelion musical, one of the songs was called "Wash your Eva" yeah wtf?

Rei was played by a guy with a beard D:

Asuka was played by a fat chick

sklpnda

Quote from: JohnnyAR on July 12, 2008, 04:04:52 PM
Well it can't be worse than the Evangelion musical, one of the songs was called "Wash your Eva" yeah wtf?

Rei was played by a guy with a beard D:

Asuka was played by a fat chick

well thats now burnt into my mind forever D: musicals should stay out of anime imo. unless it was a musical to begin with.. wait.. are there even musical anime?
I'd Tip My Hat To You, If I Weren't Currently Bare Headed