Naruto, Kakashi and Sakura Needed!

Started by PinkHairSasuke, June 16, 2008, 07:32:59 AM

PinkHairSasuke

Im cosplaying as PTS Sasuke and I need a Naruto, Sakura, and Kakashi to be with me!

Hinata

Me and my fiancee can do a Shippuuden Naruto and Sakura cosplay. I'll be looking at this from time to time to see if my fiancee and I should do the cosplay.
I may sound stupid for asking this but what does PTS stand for?  :)
my fiance and I are planning to do other cosplay too (D.Grey-man, Yugioh, Pokemon, Dragon ball z/gt, if you want to you can join us for any and ofcourse Naruto Shippuuden too I haven't been in any cosplay groups just with my fiancee I always wanted to do cosplay groups of all my favorite animes)
Meow!

PinkHairSasuke

Quote from: Hinata on November 16, 2008, 07:13:35 PM
Me and my fiancee can do a Shippuuden Naruto and Sakura cosplay. I'll be looking at this from time to time to see if my fiancee and I should do the cosplay.
I may sound stupid for asking this but what does PTS stand for?  :)
my fiance and I are planning to do other cosplay too (D.Grey-man, Yugioh, Pokemon, Dragon ball z/gt, if you want to you can join us for any and ofcourse Naruto Shippuuden too I haven't been in any cosplay groups just with my fiancee I always wanted to do cosplay groups of all my favorite animes)
PTS stands for Post Time Skip.
I might be able to pull together a Pokemon cosplay. :)
If you and your fiancee deicide to do this cosplay we should decide on a place to meet or we could meet at the Naruto Gathering ^_^

Hinata

Sounds like lots of fun. my fiance loves Pokemon and I always wanted to do a Pokemon trainer cosplay so many of them I like mostly Misty my fiance and I are big fans of Misty in two different ways lol and me being Misty would make his day lol. I'm already looking at Naruto and Sakura cosplay. There is a D.gray-man gathering on Sunday morning to afternoon and I'll keep you updated we may be able to have everything work out. I always wanted to do cosplay groups. I may do my Yugioh one next year though only because there is no group for it yet lol. but I still have to get all the cosplay ready. and for the D.Gray-man my friend works so he may come one or two days and with Fanime being four days I'm sure we can find time to hang out and cosplay sorry if this is long I'm uselly a very shy person mostly in real life.
Do you play Pokemon Diamond and Pearl? if yes I'll tell my fiance to bring his game he is always looking forward to battling people and talking about Pokemon lol. I have the game too.
When I get a new cell phone I can give you the cell number my recent cell phone fell in water and fried and doesn't work any more but my Grandpa might be able to fix it he's like Bulma's dad.
I'm going to ask my friend if he wants to do Kakashi he was thinking it one year but never did it.
sorry for the long message. oh and if you want I hear there is going to be a formal Naruto gathering going to the ball or dance I think there going to the dance it sounds like it anyways.
Meow!