"Rag All Night Long" [RagnarokOnline Gathering 2009]

Started by Chibblz, June 16, 2008, 08:01:51 PM

Chibblz

So much plannings to do~ Dx

It's sad how there isn't anyone else going to the gathering that's posting. ;.;

Hirotona

Well I think my friend is bringing back her monk cosplay from AX to Fanime....

And yes alot of planning, and not much luck finding work > >;;

Chibblz

I don't know if I should be the sprite or the art version... DX

Hirotona

Umm.. can you post pics of both? Curious to see the differences.

Chibblz

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb293/chibbu/chblz.png <-- sprite

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb293/chibbu/Gypsy-1.jpg <-- art

The main difference is the top. The sprite does this criss-cross thing at the front and goes around like a halter, and the artwork is a weird-shaped strapless thing. O.o

Hirotona

... do the sprite XD I think that will be easier and less revealing.

Chibblz

Yeah.. So true. xD

How are you gonna do the evil spirit thingy eating Kiel? Or are you gonna be normal non-possessed Kiel? O_o

Hirotona

I was planning on cosplaying the non possessed version. Unless... I could float and was able to summon an evil aura around me XD

I remember someone I knew wanted to do dancer but didn't like how revealing it was so she was going to make some alterations on the design.

o0Mutsu0o

See Ya all next year? ;3 ~

o0Mutsu0o

Put me down for a Knight Or Priestess, i'd love to do it.

;] Please contact me via PM's so we can discuss this.. >>;; it shouldnt be terribly planned -... Actually i'm going to shuttup, your planning. xD I'm just going to sit back and shut my mouth xD LOL.

Sign me up for a priestess or Knight, not sure which one i shall go as. (<--- Or who knows, maybe i will make another random ass one.. but just xD;; put those two! Because i'll force my friend to go as whichever i dont)

Oh, here is a request, we can re-anact the Heal Zeny Itemz PLZ
That'd be very enertaining, if we want to do that. I'll work on getting in contact with the creator see if he will let us use his music....

Or PVP?
Guild Wars Over an MVP? ;D woohh, split up into two groups.. in the end another guild gets it kind of thing...
<<;; i can think of alot of funny things...
Like dying when you get a card, xD
DB's? the power, lol throwing a stick down dramaticly would be interesting, i know i have a wild rose doll & a poring ( sure you all do too) so.. xD;; Dramaticly throwing all of our merchandise out would be funny..

Another thing we might have to take into mind, is we want it to be funny to everyone. Not just people who understand RO, or just any MMOR' So... it would be a good idea if we didnt do something that totally threw off the audience, because they have no clue what a poring is, or wtf why we lost 1% ( and why it's such a big deal) if we die.

xD i dont know, but i'm willing ot help out anyway i can, xD i'd love to write a script or just help ..

EDIT -

P.S

<____< I was kind of hoping to organize the gathering this year..  V____V;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; wah....

Oh well... T.T;;

Lonelykangta

Quote from: o0Mutsu0o on July 22, 2008, 02:49:26 PM
/trips over this topic

I'm late..whoops
psh you did enough last year, now its time to sit in the backseat and let the huntress do it :P , also i need to start working on my stalker  @_@, i don't want to procrastinate...and i have to make a Aoba cosplay..
Forever lonely

Hirotona

Oh wow XD;; I'd kind of prefer to see knight since no one has signed up for that yet.

Anyway I think we'll need alot more people before we can do something like WoE IRL. Haha I'd be the MVP, I hope I can find an Alliot.

o0Mutsu0o

Quote from: Hirotona on July 22, 2008, 07:45:13 PM
Oh wow XD;; I'd kind of prefer to see knight since no one has signed up for that yet.

Anyway I think we'll need alot more people before we can do something like WoE IRL. Haha I'd be the MVP, I hope I can find an Alliot.

oh yeah? Maybe haha i thought about a female biochem too... Or soul linker.. Hm so many options.

Hirotona

My friend did the soul linker? with the bunny years last year :'D Pretty sure she's going to do it again actually C:

o0Mutsu0o

Quote from: Lonelykangta on July 22, 2008, 06:05:25 PM
/trips over this topic

I'm late..whoops
psh you did enough last year, now its time to sit in the backseat and let the huntress do it :P , also i need to start working on my stalker  @_@, i don't want to procrastinate...and i have to make a Aoba cosplay..
yeah.. But i have a natural planning chip in my brian. I enjoy the leadership role. Haha so ill be here alot. Btw! You know my pals. They mentioned you lol.

o0Mutsu0o

Quote from: Hirotona on July 22, 2008, 10:26:58 PM
My friend did the soul linker? with the bunny years last year :'D Pretty sure she's going to do it again actually C:
lol yeah? Then female biochem i shall make

Hirotona

Looking forward to seeing how it turns out then C:

Lonelykangta

Quote from: o0Mutsu0o on July 23, 2008, 07:28:44 AM
/trips over this topic

I'm late..whoops
yeah.. But i have a natural planning chip in my brian. I enjoy the leadership role. Haha so ill be here alot. Btw! You know my pals. They mentioned you lol.
what pals, i dont know anybody >> lol
Forever lonely

o0Mutsu0o

Quote from: Lonelykangta on July 23, 2008, 06:23:39 PM
Quote from: o0Mutsu0o on July 23, 2008, 07:28:44 AM
/trips over this topic

I'm late..whoops
what pals, i dont know anybody >> lol
oh. You know em. James and bon bon

Chibblz

*wiggle* Mutsu, I love your ideas. Would you rather be in charge of the skit? I really don't mind sharing roles here. =o

And what's this about that noob BonBon? >>;