Started by Chibblz, June 16, 2008, 08:01:51 PM

Lonelykangta

oh. You know em. James and bon bon
[/quote]
sorry Onechan, those names dont ring a bell lol
Forever lonely

o0Mutsu0o

Quote from: Chibblz on July 23, 2008, 10:32:01 PM
*wiggle* Mutsu, I love your ideas. Would you rather be in charge of the skit? I really don't mind sharing roles here. =o

And what's this about that noob BonBon? >>;
oh. I dont know. Id rather run the whole thing. I was going to just update mine from last year. But i never intended for someone to plan a year ahead.. Hm.. Im not sure if i wanted to be handed a leadership role quite like that. Its not enough to get me on the computer to update and plan. I will consider it. Its just a matter of if i will give it time. Tell ya what. Let me make a list of plans. If everyone wants to do one. Then i will take over.
See Ya all next year? ;3 ~

Chibblz

Quote from: o0Mutsu0o on July 24, 2008, 07:02:15 AM
Quote from: Chibblz on July 23, 2008, 10:32:01 PM
*wiggle* Mutsu, I love your ideas. Would you rather be in charge of the skit? I really don't mind sharing roles here. =o

And what's this about that noob BonBon? >>;
oh. I dont know. Id rather run the whole thing. I was going to just update mine from last year. But i never intended for someone to plan a year ahead.. Hm.. Im not sure if i wanted to be handed a leadership role quite like that. Its not enough to get me on the computer to update and plan. I will consider it. Its just a matter of if i will give it time. Tell ya what. Let me make a list of plans. If everyone wants to do one. Then i will take over.
*salute* Hokai. o-o

Hirotona

I still am a bit baffled at this skit... it came out of nowhere it seems. And besides that I'm highly hesitant to particpate my friends I'm bringing to the gathering all live to far away to pratice for such a thing.

==;; I think for now anyway I'll just try and get more people to go to the actual gathering.

o0Mutsu0o

Quote from: Hirotona on July 25, 2008, 12:08:46 PM
I still am a bit baffled at this skit... it came out of nowhere it seems. And besides that I'm highly hesitant to particpate my friends I'm bringing to the gathering all live to far away to pratice for such a thing.

==;; I think for now anyway I'll just try and get more people to go to the actual gathering.

oh. dont worry. We havent decided if there will be a skit. And if there is itll be at the masqaurade. That and it whll be optional. You dont have to if you dont wanna.

Hirotona

Ah I know I know ^^;; I was just noting its seemingly very sudden nature that's all.

Chibblz

*cough*I hate work*cough*

Any updates on anyone? I feel like I'm procrastinating too much, but Fanime's still over half a year away. Dx

Hirotona

xD;; none in paticular, cept for the large load of cosplay to plan for and so forth.

Oniko

It's been awhile since I've put on my huntress costume... maybe it's time to try it on again for the next con.
hope it still fits  :-[
06- Ragnarok Huntress / 07- Haruhi Suzumiya
08- Shana / 09 - Luluko
10 - Holo / 11 - Flaaffy
12 - Inga / 13 - Lizbeth

o0Mutsu0o

None for me, only made a few more headgears... Hmm, wondering what else i should make... /hmm

Hirotona

I never did find those devi hats at AX... D;

Mmm ram and the boys caps also look nice I think.

Chibblz

I'm probably gonna see if I can try to make some kind of Succubus Horns and Elvens. Mabe a Gangster Mask too. O-o;

I wanna see someone with Evil/Angel Ears. O.o;

How would you make a Romantic Leaf/Flower without gnawing on real plants...? >>;

Hirotona

Ohh I like the gangster masks... if it's what I think it is (the white medical mask other the mouth).

Chibblz

Hirotona

Hehe very fun. I'd wear one if I'd ever cosplay a sinx.

Chibblz

Hirotona

RyuHayabusa

ok, I want to know, what servers do you guys play on? I play on RebirthRO.
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

o0Mutsu0o

V___V Loki, i pay -shakes a stack of money-

Ohh, i have golden bells, a kitty, tiny ribbons, ><
this year i wanna make a panda hat, devi hat? Hmm..

Boys cap would be nice.