"Rag All Night Long" [RagnarokOnline Gathering 2009]

Started by Chibblz, June 16, 2008, 08:01:51 PM

Hirotona

I used to play Chaos but it's been about ten months or so since I last played RO in any form.

Chibblz

Mmmm.. D:

Server talk.. ~D:

*Still has made no progress on cosplays because of procrastination*

Hirotona

I'm so poor... I'm putting this cosplay on the back burner till I complete the two I promised to a good friend first ;;

Chibblz

Xeyxey

ARISAAAAA O3O

It's Leafy, looking through Fanime forums for some reason..cause well, I never go on them >_>

BUUUT also here to say, I wanna try for a male sniper or priest ~_~

I'll decide sometime later with a coin flip and quick consultion of my wifey ~

Hirotona

Well I just have to retool for now, I still am interested in cosplaying him though.

Chibblz

zOMG, Leafy.... :O

*raises fist in the air* GOOD LUCK, HIROTONA! =o=

I'm still wondering if the Gypsy cosplay is even appropriate for Fanime. ~~;

Hirotona

Thanks x3;; And you can always modify it a bit... and it probably should be fine, I've seen worse D8;;

Hirotona

/gives the thread a nudge

Hmm well I'll have to check back with everyone else, but I'd say chances are only Kiel and Aliza will still be there.

Pandari

Any update on the date/time yet?
I have a small group of cosplayers (myself, hubby and a few friends) who will be ArchBishops, Scholar, Soul Linker and Gunslinger. We'd love to attend :)

Chibblz

Awesome. I've been trying to think up a good time where it won't conflict with any other big-name anime gatherings.. So it's either going to be early or late Saturday; and of course, by the fountain. :)

In other news, I've lost track of the list of people on the first post. o_o;

Hirotona

Well it just might be showing up now, and possibly just to take pictures. But hopefully I can get a few of my friends to still come.

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: Chibblz on April 05, 2009, 01:43:47 PM
Awesome. I've been trying to think up a good time where it won't conflict with any other big-name anime gatherings.. So it's either going to be early or late Saturday; and of course, by the fountain. :)

In other news, I've lost track of the list of people on the first post. o_o;

That's fine by me. Or Sunday, that works too. I hope this can be done at last.
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Chibblz

Dunno what time you guys want it, though. I'd like it so that everyone could attend. Think around the afternoon would be fine? :)

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: Chibblz on April 07, 2009, 06:32:57 PM
Dunno what time you guys want it, though. I'd like it so that everyone could attend. Think around the afternoon would be fine? :)

on saturday? Noon should work. I can always get a bite to eat later...Chibblz, IM me please cause I got an idea. hehehe

Pandari

Saturday isn't something we can do :( We're part of the Fruits Basket gather at 10am and then we're all in Masquerade.. so our group would have to sit that one out probably

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: Pandari on April 08, 2009, 01:07:00 AM
Saturday isn't something we can do :( We're part of the Fruits Basket gather at 10am and then we're all in Masquerade.. so our group would have to sit that one out probably

If it happened on sunday, would you go?

Chibblz

Is it bad that it's RO itself that's keeping me from finishing this cospkay? And the date for the gathering isn't official until I find out when the best time for everyone is. So if Saturday won't work, Sunday it shall be! o_o

koji

Quote from: Chibblz
I'm sorry I haven't been able to keep you  guys updated on anything. I've been having a lot of problems to deal with recently. The gathering will be changed to Sunday at 3:00 p.m. for everyone's convenience. Thank you, and I hope to see you all soon!

So she says. Her laptop is dead.

BSaphire

Hello there ^^)

I just wanted to post a reminder that there are new guidelines on requests for the Cosplayer Gatherings List. You can find the guidelines here:
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,7748.0.html

Time is running out and some slots are already full. Please look at the entire first post and the times open before posting.

Thank you
BSaphire

BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC