alright :/
10 (10.6%)
it failed DX
1 (1.1%)
didn't go
49 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 88

SweetNiar

Im still planning on going as Ayame...just thinking on how im going to go about making the dome ^_^

Wondering if it should fold hamper like or umbrella like oooor if neither of those work....something else  :P

Druix

I will most definately be there! Not entirely sure who as just yet...Nanao is a no-go, cuz the wind made me sad for my petals this year...and I don't even know if I'm going to have Luppi by then, he's not a huge priority. So I'll either be Yoruichi Shihouin or Uryu Ishida...^^;;

2010 Cosplays:
~Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto: Shippuuden)
~Katara (Avatar Book 3)
~Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
~Cain (Starfighter)
~Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji)

Kanzake

Hope to see everyone i met at 08 there! Or else ill be sad ;-;

Might attempt Pantera, but you know makeup is kind of a "eehhh do i really wanna do that" Lol.

On another note, critisizm please? these arent completely done yet ^_^;

http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb95/GodKanzake/commissions/Bleach%20Swords/?action=view&current=IMG_3520.jpg
Fanime Rovers Department 2nd - Ku

Yukari Kaiba

gaahhh these forums are being so temperamental DX
anyways!
yikes, lots of new people posted, need to update the attendance list. glad to see the thread still alive though 8D lol.
*goes to update list*
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

ToshiX

seriously couldn't get on for the pass few days but it's all
for the update for the site yeah ^ ^
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

Charis

So glad the forums are back.  :D
Oh, and Yukari, you can put my sister (Ilana) down if you like, though we haven't negotiated who she'll be yet.  Now that she said okay to a wig, that opens up a whole new realm of possibilities, though it'll still be shinigami.  I already owe her one new cos for Fanime, and Bleach ain't it!
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

Yukari Kaiba

@Toshi - but the new site isn't even up yet DX gahh im just impatient XD lol

@Charis - mk ill add your sister to the list as undecided ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Dragon Ninja

@Kanzake-The swords look good.

@Yukari Kaiba-So what do you think of doing Pinata at the Gathering next year?

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

Yukari Kaiba

@Dragon Ninja - i think it'd be a fun idea. But because our group is so big, it'd have to be done separate from the main gathering, like at a lunch meetup if we decide to do that part again.
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Amelia Seyruun

Just watch me!  I will be Captain Soi Fong next year. Sign me up for it! @_@
"Indeed! I am Seyruun's second princess Amelia! I left on a journey, driven on by my boiling blood of justice, to eliminate evil!"

ININ

I saw the pic from Kimu http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v503/taleoryn/Anime%20Expo%2008%20Bleach/?action=view&current=DSC07452a.jpg  We must add the gag shot where Ichigo teaches Rukia how to insert the straw, LOL

@Yukari, your AX Renji looks terrific ^__^

@Kanzake, excellent job on the swords.

Yuu

Maaan AX looks like it was a lot of fun.

So was it?

Did any of the expected fail actually occure?

Thee is so much anime related stuff going on this weekend it's like a FREE con. But I'm afraid I'll miss most of it too.

I have to do my midterm over the weekend. Normally, it'd be no problem, but this,THIS is the midterm of pure unadulterated evil.

My instructor just handed us seven hypothetical cases and said 'solve them'..

In essay format. Show our work; list ALL  facts, every law in question, every possible conclusion and then use everything you know , all possible prescidence ( which must be cited) and then find the CORRECT conclusion.
Then once we it's finished we have to sign saying that the work was all done on own. Mind you this is a law class. No one wants to be accused of perjury

I really don't want to miss the cosplay parade. However I always go as Renji and my hair is like a black whoel that absorbs all ligh tand color and I have no red wig.

I'm a saaad panda. ;_;

ToshiX

>< seems I myself won't make CC this year broke T^T
2 of the 4 people I was suppose to pulled out of it ><
"It Becomes Water"

Cosplays
???

kimu

Fun and AX...it depends.
For me, because of the people I was with it was VERY FUN.
I can say the same of Fanime.
For others, if you're really there more for panels, autographs, etc....then I can't answer that as your opinion of what makes a con great or not could vary.
Sorry it's not a great answer about AX--but it's my answer.
:D

I only got to cosplay for Bleach on Thursday for the mini-gathering. We had a great time with that, and I'm sorry that the moment the Rukia dropped the straw wrapper into Shiba Kukaku's top...and then realized who she had done that to...is not on video. The shriek was priceless and then she ran away for a minute, while she got the LOOK from Kukaku.
Those kind of moments make a con a special experience.

I think the juice box stuff is great fun for an in-Bleach joke.

ToshiX

I think we should have a mini gathering at fanime like that as well?

Just an idea
"It Becomes Water"

Cosplays
???

MidnightRosebud

Glad to know that the forums not working was not just my computer's internet acting up again. ^___^

I think the Fanime 2009 site is up now. But it's just a page that gives the dates of next year's Fanime and it's location for the most part...>.>....They say the rest will be up (hopefully) by September. -ugh- That's sooo far away. T^T

@ Yuu
Sorry to hear about your midterms. -winces- That workload would make me faint. O.o;;

@ Yukari Kaiba
Luv the cosplay!! XD

@ Druix
....TT.TT No Nanao-chan?!....;.;...

Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

Yuu

Quote from: MidnightRosebud on July 17, 2008, 06:27:05 PM

@ Yuu
Sorry to hear about your midterms. -winces- That workload would make me faint. O.o;;

Oh I don;t mind. I really enjoy it ( I must be a complete nerd to do so) it's just that the timing couldn't be any worse.

It does make me fear finals though. Am I going to have to commit a crime and then defend myself in court?

It's been confirmed, that I AM going going to the parade as Renji.

I'll just have to use some temporary dye that everyone INSISTS will work. We'll see.

Yukari Kaiba

I had a lot of fun for me first time at AX - made it to all the events i wanted to (ended up only going to one panel XD), and for the most part it was going to gatherings, participating in gatherings, socializing, and buying in the dealer's room XD (all my stuff is Bleach or Gurren Lagann, with the exception of some Vampire Knight and FF VII art from AA).

oooo i like the idea of having a mini meetup at Fanime, just something really casual and the like.

@ININ and Rosebud - thanks for the comments on my Arrancar! Renji ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Kandybar

Howdy, gang - I was Shinji back in 2007 but I didn't do Bleach for 2008, and I kind of missed it, so I'll see if I can put something together for 2009.  I'm thinking either Espada Neliel or one of Matsumoto's many outfits (but probably not her normal shinigami one).  I am undecided.

ToshiX

ya so it can be 2 days of Bleach ^ ^
I'm so tired right now lol so late just got back from
The Dark Knight you all should go see it it is
fcking BAMF movie
sleep now XD
"It Becomes Water"

Cosplays
???