alright :/
10 (10.6%)
it failed DX
1 (1.1%)
didn't go
49 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 88

ryuyasha

FMA was written by a girl? Thats cool. Lmao good ass searies...if you haven't read the manga hit it on onemanga.com. Its good.

WrentheFaceless

I'm liking the Manga more than the anime for FMA, the anime got too emo and preachy for me at the end.  Irritated the crap out of me

Yukari Kaiba

I never really got hooked into the series - like I'll watch FMA if its on, but I'm not like super into it or anything.
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

EeveeGirl101

QuoteI haven't read FMA but, of the other two, I didn't realize that Hoshino-sensei was a woman until I looked it up. It was a bit easier to tell Amano-sensei's gender from the general feel of the art in Reborn.

Really? FMA was done by a female? Okay, now I'm happy~!

waffle-lover26

FMA = I can even do alchemy
I blame eevee
"BAKA! Owww my foot!"
Me: "BAKA"
Neko: Umm, why are we under this playschool childrens structure again?
Hana: "We're hiding from our teacher, remember?"
I used to keep an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
If you don't like my driving, than get off the sidewalk.

*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

ToshiX

yup those are alll female mangakas ^ ^
DGM is coming back next month well manga is hopefully they pick the anime back up.

And they are making the FMA manga story to anime already it debut like in April, yea for same cast japanese cast
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

ININ

WTH!!!  I return to the Fanime Bleach forum and the number of pages tripled  :o  Is the Matsumoto laziness attitude spreading?  Get back to work (or do you homework for you students) ^____^

Yes, FMA was done by Hiromu Arakawa, a female.  FMA 2 is released in Japan on April.  My signature cosplay is Edward Elric.  The VA is Romi Paku who is also the VA for Toshiro Hitsugaya =)

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: ININ on February 24, 2009, 06:59:49 PM
WTH!!!  I return to the Fanime Bleach forum and the number of pages tripled  :o  Is the Matsumoto laziness attitude spreading?  Get back to work (or do you homework for you students) ^____^

Yes, FMA was done by Hiromu Arakawa, a female.  FMA 2 is released in Japan on April.  My signature cosplay is Edward Elric.  The VA is Romi Paku who is also the VA for Toshiro Hitsugaya =)

>___> I need too study more~
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

trupnoi

the new Bleach episode is out...

i actually like this episode, especially the ending...

sael

Byakun is such a pretty girl boy. The loud personality of his younger self makes him seem cutesy XD

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: chaosbark on February 24, 2009, 11:42:13 PM
Byakun is such a pretty girl boy. The loud personality of his younger self makes him seem cutesy XD

JUST SAW THE NEW EPISODE!

*IS SUPER EXCITED* The new episode of Bleach with Yoruichi is what I've been waiting for. I want so badly to steal Byakuya's hair tie again! <3 I must.. *is addicted to stealing hair ties* <33
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

Yukari Kaiba

I just saw it too - teen!Byakuya was too cute XD he actually had an easy going personality when he was younger (makes me wonder what happened to him to cause him to become what he is now lol ).
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

WrentheFaceless

Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on February 25, 2009, 12:21:03 AM

JUST SAW THE NEW EPISODE!

*IS SUPER EXCITED* The new episode of Bleach with Yoruichi is what I've been waiting for. I want so badly to steal Byakuya's hair tie again! <3 I must.. *is addicted to stealing hair ties* <33

Dont forget though before you start taunting him you have to boob smush him.

I mean whats wrong with mini Byakuya, who gets mad when Yoruichi boob smushes them? That kid aint right.

Hmm...I should change my costume to younger Byakuya...

Yuu

After I saw that manga I knew Id never be able to see Byakuya the same again. Everytime I see his incredibly mellow self I think " You act so cool now..but we all know your horrible-bad tempeed secret" XD

but ...'cutsey?" Im not so sure abotu that.
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

Yuu

Quote from: WrentheFaceless on February 25, 2009, 07:18:40 AM

I mean whats wrong with mini Byakuya, who gets mad when Yoruichi boob smushes them? That kid aint right.

( Screw neticate)

I HOPE YOU CHOKE ON YOUR SAKE OLD PERV MAN! 

and Fanime-Love if you touch my hair I wont sare my cookies with you!

.....*rage* Now, Id love to contineu this rant but I have to get to class.

EeveeGirl101

Mini-Byakuya was so CUTE! They even got a good voice actor for him! This is making me look forward to seeing Mini-Nanao even more....

WrentheFaceless

Quote from: Yuu on February 25, 2009, 08:42:25 AM

Quote from: WrentheFaceless on February 25, 2009, 07:18:40 AM

( Screw neticate)

I HOPE YOU CHOKE ON YOUR SAKE OLD PERV MAN! 

and Fanime-Love if you touch my hair I wont sare my cookies with you!

.....*rage* Now, Id love to contineu this rant but I have to get to class.

Hasnt happened yet =p

See but that anger is in character when I get a picture of fanime boob smushing you haha

sael

Nanao and Shuuhei next week! Woot!

Share cookies, Yuu? I thought that Fanime-Love was going to steal them from you :-\

Yuu

Quote from: EeveeGirl101 on February 25, 2009, 08:52:40 AM
Mini-Byakuya was so CUTE! They even got a good voice actor for him! This is making me look forward to seeing Mini-Nanao even more....

So he did get his own VA? I was wondering weather they would do that or just use Hitsus VA.

Poor Byakun. I dont think 'cute' is what he was going for.

Yuu

Quote from: WrentheFaceless on February 25, 2009, 09:41:03 AM

Hasnt happened yet =p

See but that anger is in character when I get a picture of fanime boob smushing you haha

First time for eveything Ero-taichou.

Incase you havent noticed- anger is always in character for me.  Not quite sure what 'boob smashing' would do but I can assure you, it wont end well.

Quote from: chaosbark on February 25, 2009, 09:45:57 AM
Nanao and Shuuhei next week! Woot!

Share cookies, Yuu? I thought that Fanime-Love was going to steal them from you :-\

She can try. Of coarse shell only succeed when she pries them from my cold re-dead hands.

*siigh* This was entertaining, but I think Ill be going fortoday. Stupid meeting. How dare someone give me responsiblity! >_<