10 (10.6%)
it failed DX
1 (1.1%)
didn't go
49 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Yuu

Yah..it was fun.
Im glad I met everyone but too bad it wasnt until Sunday-just long enough for me to grow fond of everyone ( even Toshi)
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

kakashifangurl1

Quote from: billgoku on May 25, 2009, 03:55:36 PM
Well, I had some major bad luck hit me hard last night. I had my camera stolen and all 500 images I took the whole weekend. One good thing Im sure I can replace it without buying another, not sure about the memory card, but all those images, especially of our bleach gathering are gone.

Oh and bumbleB I didn't know which rukia you were so I didn't say hi. : (

Edit: Yeah just found out that I can't get a replacement camera with the insurance plan I bought, so I'm stuck paying for something I don't have....kinda makes me wanna cry but then again I'm too angry too.
Teh BumbleB says: Awwww I'm really sorry about your camera. :(
It's ok I wasn't sure if you were the right Ichigo either. (There sure was a lot of Rukias as well as Ichigos) I didn't want to walk up to the wrong Ichigo and start talking (that would be akward...) btw I was the really short Rukia with the Kon plushie and not the right pants (they didn't have hakama so I had to buy gi pants):P
Anyway there is always next year. :D

Eliteslayer

Ah, that was fun, that was fun. Great to see everyone there, twas most enjoyable. I woke up a little later than expected, though, so I had to grab a bagel and run before I could even get a drink, but it gave me an excuse to do the whole "run while exclaiming you're late while holding a piece of bread in your mouth" thing. I've always wanted to do that. But yeah, gathering was fun. Can't wait to see the pics everyone took.
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

Kawai_Kitsune

I'm so sad fanime's over, but it was fun.

Had a hella lot of fun at the Bleach gathering. Glad I went!!

Lordsnow

I was there!! I was of course the shiny giant helmented Komamura! It was a awesome awesome convention. Can anyone who took a picture of me, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE send it to my email at [email protected]. PLEASE!!! Also REALLY awesome gathering, so glad I went(albeit late). Also.. if  anyone gots a pic of the WHOLE gathering together can I get a copy. Thanks.
Old soldiers never die, and they don't fade away

WrentheFaceless

Ah epic gathering was epic, thanks for running it Yukari

Was nice to meet some of you for the first time, and to see others I know again.

Trumby

I had a lot of fun as well! Even if I did lose the chess game, I still got to kill Toshi :P And I had a lot of fun just hanging out in general. Good times were had. Thanks to Yukari for being able to organize that many people!

If anyone's got any pictures of the Isshin that was the white team's chess player, let me know, I'd love to have 'em! :D
Fanime cosplays (if I can make it..!)
Snowtrooper (Star Wars)
Greed (FMA)
Random pirate
Kurosaki Isshin (working on it now)

fanime_lo-ve

(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

waffle-lover26

Quote from: WrentheFaceless on May 25, 2009, 08:16:43 PM

Was nice to meet some of you for the first time, and to see others I know again.

I don't know why but for some reason your post gave me a flashback to the big group shot during the gathering where you had that popsicle and Eevee was whacking your foot with her book. Well actually it was my book >.<
@Fanime_lo-ve
Love the video!
I used to keep an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
If you don't like my driving, than get off the sidewalk.

*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

PrincessCake

i'm so mad i missed it. I came by looking for Yukari though. I was in my Sailor Mars Outfit. I couldn't join the gathering because I didn't have all of my stuff for yoruichi. I forgot my leggings.
Cosplays for Fanime 2009
- Sei from Burst Angel
- Sailor Mars
- Yoruichi from Bleach
- Lolita
- Team Magma Grunt from Pokemon Hoenn Season
- Rave/Dance Outfit

WrentheFaceless

Quote from: waffle-lover26 on May 25, 2009, 09:46:11 PM
Quote from: WrentheFaceless on May 25, 2009, 08:16:43 PM

I don't know why but for some reason your post gave me a flashback to the big group shot during the gathering where you had that popsicle and Eevee was whacking your foot with her book. Well actually it was my book >.<
@Fanime_lo-ve
Love the video!

I gotta admit, that ice cream was really good

billgoku

Quote from: kakashifangurl1 on May 25, 2009, 07:31:16 PM
Quote from: billgoku on May 25, 2009, 03:55:36 PM
Well, I had some major bad luck hit me hard last night. I had my camera stolen and all 500 images I took the whole weekend. One good thing Im sure I can replace it without buying another, not sure about the memory card, but all those images, especially of our bleach gathering are gone.

Oh and bumbleB I didn't know which rukia you were so I didn't say hi. : (

Edit: Yeah just found out that I can't get a replacement camera with the insurance plan I bought, so I'm stuck paying for something I don't have....kinda makes me wanna cry but then again I'm too angry too.
Teh BumbleB says: Awwww I'm really sorry about your camera. :(
It's ok I wasn't sure if you were the right Ichigo either. (There sure was a lot of Rukias as well as Ichigos) I didn't want to walk up to the wrong Ichigo and start talking (that would be akward...) btw I was the really short Rukia with the Kon plushie and not the right pants (they didn't have hakama so I had to buy gi pants):P
Anyway there is always next year. :D

No problem, Yeah I was the Ichigo with the hallow mask, the one that didn't look plastic, I usually had a bag hanging around me. I do remember the short rukia, I had an idea that was you but the same with me I didn't want to be wrong. lol 

The camera, I'll just have to take the bullet and pay it off and buy another.
Fanime 10 2 weeks away...
Member of Bleach Gathering 2009
Cosplays plans in 10: Ichigo , few possibles...
: Onizuka (GTO) (Yes, this year I will do him no matter what.)

ToshiX

Quote from: Trumby on May 25, 2009, 08:51:47 PM
I had a lot of fun as well! Even if I did lose the chess game, I still got to kill Toshi :P

Next year remember kill Trumpy ^ ^ lol j/k

@Midnight - yeah we actually saw each other this time yosh ^ ^

Yuu - was cool and next year we'll do the Allen/Kanda fountain thing

and can't wait for pictures
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

WrentheFaceless

Oy fanime is over, were are we supposed to forum spam now? hehe

fanime_lo-ve

@everyone-thanks for those who liked the slideshow I made! (i hope you rated and commented too!)

Now its time to plan for 2010! :3

(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

ToshiX

lol who knows but I'm trying to plan for 2010 too XD
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

Yuu

Quote from: ToshiX on May 26, 2009, 12:42:40 AM
Quote from: Trumby on May 25, 2009, 08:51:47 PM
I had a lot of fun as well! Even if I did lose the chess game, I still got to kill Toshi :P

Next year remember kill Trumpy ^ ^ lol j/k

@Midnight - yeah we actually saw each other this time yosh ^ ^

Yuu - was cool and next year we'll do the Allen/Kanda fountain thing

and can't wait for pictures

Hmmm..nope. You missed your chance and Iv'e changed my mind. >D

Also I am heavier than I look Im quite amazed you were actually able to do that   I hope you pulled something in the process. XP

Paul has some pictures, but hes lazy. They wont be available for a while.

Tiosh, Fanim_Love, and eveyrone who just stood there and watched- Your all terrible people and your  paying for my therapy.
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

WrentheFaceless

kakashifangurl1

Quote from: WrentheFaceless on May 26, 2009, 02:27:20 PM
For Yuu:

Nii-sama got owned... funny thing too i was walking out of the convention center and saw this 0.o this was the first thing I saw on Sunday. LOL

Yukari Kaiba

hey everyone!
First I'd like to say thank you for everyone who came to the gathering - as much as I organize and plan ahead, it wouldn't be successful if people didn't come. So a huge shout out to you guys. Also big thanks to those who took over the STFU bullhorn while I jumped in for photos (and to my Tesla for holding my scythe XD it seemed very fitting somehow lol).
I'd like to apologize if at times I seemed like I was stalling or not sure of what group to do next - I was trying to stall for time for the official con photographer to come back and take a group shot of everyone. Originally I had planned for the individual division shots to be at the park, but it probably worked out for the best that we had them at the fountains. Hope everyone enjoyed the frisbee game before hand (ending up losing the frisbee too btw - if anyone has it let me know). Had a lot of fun at the park with all the fan requests/crack shots we had. I would love feedback if anyone has anything constructive to give (no negativity/rude comments needed please) to help me run the gathering better for next year.
now lets see some photos! 8D
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)