it failed DX
1 (1.1%)
didn't go
49 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 88

ININ

@fanime_lo-ve, please watch the spoilers ^__^

Quote from: kimu on June 23, 2008, 07:45:55 PM
(That stocking I used at Fanime is from when I was a young shinigami.  ;) )
If I have a little smaller one, it'd be just like I fit that plushie Hitsugaya up my sleeve for the skit our little Bleach group did at the Cosplay Picnic this past weekend. I thought it was amusing to pull a Shiro-chan out of my sleeve (and manage to do it one handed and not bungle and drop him! LOL!) ooh, maybe that would be a funny photo op to do with a Hitsugaya..."Ukitake presenting Shiro-chan with a plushie". There is that bit about Ukitake presenting a full size statue of Shiro-chan, after all....

I keep an eye for potential stockings during Christmas 2008.  The Shiro-chan out of your sleeve was full of awesomes XD

fanime_lo-ve

@ININ- Nooooo MY virgin eyes!

I can't spoil my self with spoilers, other wise I won't wanna watch the anime any more. (-3-)/ 

I have to limit my intake. However; I'm still leading towards Captain. =) 
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

Amelia Seyruun

Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on June 24, 2008, 01:32:07 AM
OH DARN! I always miss the first page. T_T

Oh wells. You can sign me up again for next year. I'll give Yoruichi another try. However; this time around I wanna be a Captain. lol...or perhaps her ninja version, when she went to save Kisuke in the latest chapter. Still deciding I suppose. =3

2008 was such a blast. I'll bring my portable CD player again next year too. I'll be sure to bring all the latest songs they happen to dish out.  I'm already excited just thinking about it!

I know you!  Well, I've seen you around Fanime! 
"Indeed! I am Seyruun's second princess Amelia! I left on a journey, driven on by my boiling blood of justice, to eliminate evil!"

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: Amelia Seyruun on June 24, 2008, 08:37:36 PM
Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on June 24, 2008, 01:32:07 AM
OH DARN! I always miss the first page. T_T

Oh wells. You can sign me up again for next year. I'll give Yoruichi another try. However; this time around I wanna be a Captain. lol...or perhaps her ninja version, when she went to save Kisuke in the latest chapter. Still deciding I suppose. =3

2008 was such a blast. I'll bring my portable CD player again next year too. I'll be sure to bring all the latest songs they happen to dish out.  I'm already excited just thinking about it!

I know you!  Well, I've seen you around Fanime! 

Then you should have walked up to me introduced yourself, I don't bite. -3-

well...not much anyways.
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus

Yuu

Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on June 24, 2008, 03:20:13 PM

I can't spoil my self with spoilers, other wise I won't wanna watch the anime any more. (-3-)/ 

Oi, I feel that way without spoilers!
As far as Cap'n demon cat ( yes, thats her captain name dammit) DO IIT! Even I don't go as mini-Byakuya again, because spoiler I am actually rather fond of that crazy ninja.

On a completely unrelated note ( Hey, we got off-topic occasionally) I started my first class in law today damn is it..fun! I i gonna grow up to have super-awesome law-powers!  I can see it now..
* three years from now*  "I'm in law school and you arr-ent! I have super awesome lawyer powers and yoou don't! " XD

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: Yuu on June 24, 2008, 10:07:51 PM

As far as Cap'n demon cat ( yes, thats her captain name dammit) DO IIT! Even I don't go as mini-Byakuya again, because spoiler I am actually rather fond of that crazy ninja.

On a completely unrelated note ( Hey, we got off-topic occasionally) I started my first class in law today damn is it..fun! I i gonna grow up to have super-awesome law-powers!  I can see it now..
* three years from now*  "I'm in law school and you arr-ent! I have super awesome lawyer powers and yoou don't! " XD

Well I guess that settles it, I'll go as Captain Yoruichi. =3
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus

Yuu

Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on June 24, 2008, 10:25:33 PM

Well I guess that settles it, I'll go as Captain Yoruichi. =3

Hooray! Then I'll have to go as Mini-Byakun. At least for one event. Maybe  chess if I sign up early enough.

ToshiX

Objection

XPPP
I have Pheonix Wrights Powers LOL

but ya gl on law
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

Yuu

Quote from: ToshiX on June 24, 2008, 11:28:15 PM

Objection

XPPP
I have Pheonix Wrights Powers LOL

but ya gl on law

Why are you SO insistent on incurring my wrath? >P

Aaanyway, hanks, but it has nothing to do with 'luck' as Renji said " It's true skill man, skill!" XD

iKuraudo

I am completely looking forward to the gathering, although it's my first time actually going. :D

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: iKuraudo on June 25, 2008, 09:46:07 AM
I am completely looking forward to the gathering, although it's my first time actually going. :D

The more the Merrier. we had such a blast in 08 gathering.
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus

Amelia Seyruun

Then you should have walked up to me introduced yourself, I don't bite. -3-

I didn't know you were on here. ;___;   I see you're gonna go as flashback Yoruichi.  But I was planning on going as present Soi Fong.  DX  That would sure be an awkward scene.   
"Indeed! I am Seyruun's second princess Amelia! I left on a journey, driven on by my boiling blood of justice, to eliminate evil!"

ToshiX

Like OMFG
I saw some promo's for the third Bleach Movie
It saids Good Bye Rukia...
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

Yuu

Quote from: ToshiX on June 25, 2008, 11:13:55 PM
Like OMFG
I saw some promo's for the third Bleach Movie
It saids Good Bye Rukia...

Oh good! Maybe she'll finally realize that as a Shinigami she has far more important important things to do than follow Ichigo around in the real world and return to seireitei forever .One could only hope.

iKuraudo

Since, I am doing Captain Version of Uruhara-san,
I just need to make my Haori.

but, I am procrastinating.  ;)

Yes, I will have it ready for Fanime though.

Runewitt

i cracked my Menos mask when i threw it off for the pics, but put me down for a Menos and i'll make a new one.
i wont have the epic afro next year if its long enough to donate to Locks of Love, so no Kurumadani.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

ININ

I posted a Bleach AMV from Younha's Houkiboshi at the Bleach 2008 fourm.  The video combines the captains and vice captains from the third Bleach ending with Hokiboshi song in full.

Houkiboshi ~ Bleach AMV (3:21)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09Mai6mwqBE&feature=PlayList&p=4FA41B136CEF8B0A&index=9

I found another third Bleach ending playing all 13 squads simultaneously in fours.  Video rocks big time XD  Guess which squad gets full screen XD  *does the happy dance*

Bleach ED3 All Squad - Houki Boushi (4:23)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSHV6WLQhLc&feature=PlayList&p=4FA41B136CEF8B0A&index=11

Yukari Kaiba

@Runewitt - you've been added to the list ^^

wooo my Renji Abarai variation is nearing completion for AX - yay for procrastination lol
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Runewitt

hopefully i'll be able to be around for more than the photos next year..
"Thats NOT a MENOOOSS!
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

Death_Note_Matt

My Lil sis and I are going as nel and the younger nel XD
and I might be Luppi too if I am not lazy
Another Player has Entered the Game