10 (10.6%)
it failed DX
1 (1.1%)
didn't go
49 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Kanzake

I got a question :O

Is the anime off fillers yet o-o *has been watching Keroro Gunso and Vampire Knight in its place* If it IS off fillers, what episode does it stop on ;-; i wanna watch lulz

On another note, how is everyone doing? Only 10 more months till Fanime o-o XD Tis where all my lovely props are going to be ran around with :3

Psst. Wedding Pictures, lovely :3 I can see my swooooooord~ But then if something like that happened again and i was cosplaying Pantera... what would i throw in that picture? *raises hand and shoves his claws in the picture* "I has my sword :O"
Fanime Rovers Department 2nd - Ku

Yuu

Quote from: Kanzake on July 27, 2008, 12:00:14 PM
I got a question :O

Is the anime off fillers yet o-o *has been watching Keroro Gunso and Vampire Knight in its place* If it IS off fillers, what episode does it stop on ;-; i wanna watch lulz

On another note, how is everyone doing? Only 10 more months till Fanime o-o XD Tis where all my lovely props are going to be ran around with :3

Oh god you HAD to bring it up.
No, no it isn't. I just watched the most recent episode and..it was the worst EVER.

I don't expect Ichigo to hold any regard for Seireitie's laws/sovereignty/culture..or well anything, but Rukia should be better than that. She committed HOW many felonies in one episode?

Even after Renji and Byakuya nearly died ( and 'emo'd more than the entire Hot Topic staff put together)  to save her the first time. To do what she did is a slap in the face to them both.

I honestly don't even know why I still watch Bleach. I guess it's because I too am waiting for the filler to end. 

Aaaanyway, I'm doing quite well.

Everyone in my area is flipping out over Kumori con but I'm not because I have homework to worry about first. Despite what a lot of people seem to think, school does come far before any convention.

Oh, and I freakin love Keroro Gunsou! XD

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: MidnightRosebud on July 27, 2008, 10:45:58 AM
Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on July 26, 2008, 10:20:40 PM
>o< even though Midnightrosebud complains so much about her wig, look how good she turened out. :3 I'm sooooo proud of her I just wanna hug her right now! XD She looks soooooo adorable, oh yesh you do! >:3 ( >3> I have no idea why I'm talking about her like she's a three year old)

-embarassed- Goodness gracious. >__<;

*does a pose* DON"T BE ASHAMED! I DO EVERYTHING OUT OF LOVE!! oh yea! d(*o*)b
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

Yuu

Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on July 27, 2008, 08:08:14 PM
>o< even though Midnightrosebud complains so much about her wig, look how good she turened out. :3 I'm sooooo proud of her I just wanna hug her right now! XD She looks soooooo adorable, oh yesh you do! >:3 ( >3> I have no idea why I'm talking about her like she's a three year old)

Oh..my.  I think..you dropped this....* Hands you Sailor Moon's scepter thingy and backs away slowly then runs the hell away *

Yukari Kaiba

mk kids, i'm going to be gone for the week (heading off to Disneyland with le family). take care of the thread while i'm gone! =D
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on July 28, 2008, 12:12:53 AM
mk kids, i'm going to be gone for the week (heading off to Disneyland with le family). take care of the thread while i'm gone! =D
Roger that! -salutes-
Have fun and be safe! May your weather be good, and the lines short. >__<

@ Yuu & Fanime_lo-ve

You two are a crack-up. ^__^
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: Yuu on July 27, 2008, 08:19:09 PM

Oh..my.  I think..you dropped this....* Hands you Sailor Moon's scepter thingy and backs away slowly then runs the hell away *

Why thank you Sailor Venus! In the name of the moon! I shall punish you! *poses & twirls* \(*0*)/ *finishing pose*

MOON SCEPTER ELIMINATION!! (*O*)/

(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

Yuu

Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on July 28, 2008, 09:53:37 AM
Quote from: Yuu on July 27, 2008, 08:19:09 PM

Why thank you Sailor Venus! In the name of the moon! I shall punish you! *poses & twirls* \(*0*)/ *finishing pose*

MOON SCEPTER ELIMINATION!! (*O*)/

* Raises hand with boken as if to mimic to Sailor moons attack. Drops go of boken and let's it fall to the ground*

... .. You win.... ...

* walks away*

ToshiX

I must say the fillers are not bad at all, the story is great and it is actually getting really good at the point.
Ya fillers are lame not getting to see the manga version but hey its all good ^ ^.
I say this filler arc is somewhat better then the Bunto Arc
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

Dragon Ninja

Quote from: ToshiX on July 30, 2008, 10:37:59 PM
I must say the fillers are not bad at all, the story is great and it is actually getting really good at the point.
Ya fillers are lame not getting to see the manga version but hey its all good ^ ^.
Well, how do you think they will return to the main story? I have this idea where the filler arc was all a dream (a la Dallas) that Ichigo had when he was knocked out in battle.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

ToshiX

ehhh we'll see what happens when it ends.
I trust Kubo he did well tying the bunto arc to the main one so I have faith in him again.
beside this gives me Bleach each week XP besides the manga of course
"It Becomes Water"

Cosplays
???

Yuu

Quote from: ToshiX on July 30, 2008, 10:37:59 PM

I used to like this filler. Especially how they were showing the Shinigami as a military unit. I'm sure that amidst the filler and Ichi-centrc crap most people forgot that's what they were.

But after the most recent episode...I'm just going to stop watching and pretend it never happened. It needs to end. Soon.

I was keeping up with the manga, but after that Charlotte Coolhorn thing ..I can't sleep at night. *Curled up in fetal position* Let me know when it's dead.

ToshiX

It's just somewhat of the turning point right now buddy, I could see at least more then 30 episodes since the bunto arc was like what 40 to 50 episodes and this just started recently 178 or 179 I forget but its only on 182 so yeah it has a ways too go. I also follow the manga but the fillers are good too this one has heart XP. and what are you talking about coolhorn thing? and omfg is the old espada spoiler 1 hailibe 2 and stark 3? don't high light if don't want spoiler
"It Becomes Water"

Cosplays
???

Yuu

Quote from: ToshiX on July 30, 2008, 11:16:01 PM
It's just somewhat of the turning point right now buddy, I could see at least more then 30 episodes since the bunto arc was like what 40 to 50 episodes and this just started recently 178 or 179 I forget but its only on 182 so yeah it has a ways too go. I also follow the manga but the fillers are good too this one has heart XP. and what are you talking about coolhorn thing? and omfg is the old espada spoiler 1 hailibe 2 and stark 3? don't high light if don't want spoiler

Yea, 'heart' is something I haven't seen from this show in a while, I guess you could say this filler has some but nothing will ever compare to the early manga and even Anime.
I really liked how the manga  had the poems in the beginning, and the seemingly random pictures in the corners that were symbols of what was happening in the story.

THAT many more episode you think? Uuuugh

They were just about to get to m favorite battle too.

Oh Cool Horn is..uum..a thing..too horrifying to even begin to describe. Just..trust me on this one.

ToshiX

Everyone has different opinions I like it you may not so its all good, and the manga is great and the little corners are just like telling a story of its own I guess.

well the bunto saga lasted for 50 or some odd episodes and right now this one is only on its like 7 or so episodes and the anime is only getting better at this moment so right now it is around the climbing point of the story. so there will be th climactic fight then the reslove and answers everything, then concluded. So Ya about 40 or so more episodes in my count

and I'll guess I'll leave the coolhorn alone for now for now.
"It Becomes Water"

Cosplays
???

Yuu

Quote from: ToshiX on July 31, 2008, 12:03:29 AM
Everyone has different opinions I like it you may not so its all good, and the manga is great and the little corners are just like telling a story of its own I guess.

well the bunto saga lasted for 50 or some odd episodes and right now this one is only on its like 7 or so episodes and the anime is only getting better at this moment so right now it is around the climbing point of the story. so there will be th climactic fight then the reslove and answers everything, then concluded. So Ya about 40 or so more episodes in my count

and I'll guess I'll leave the coolhorn alone for now for now.

Yea, too bad the manga just does not show action nearly as well.

There have been some 'mini-filler, but they werent'...as 'filler' just kind of pointless.

Even if I were enjoying the filler I don't need to see it. I already know how this is going to end.

*begin over the top rant*

" Ichigo you've interfered with a noble family, attacked a Captain, ignored her orders, took a prince hostage ( + whatever he does later) but you saved us all from ourselves and our nasty order and rules that we have had for millions of years and managed just fine with. How can we EVER repay you? I know, why don't we make you our King? In fact we aren;t needed so we'll just quit and you can  handle everything since your obviously SOO much better than us.

Rukia, what you did was a slap in the face to your big brother and best friend, but since you were following Ichigos orders, all is forgiven.
Actually, since you were following our lord and savior, and not your horrible, obviously incompetent big brother, were putting you in charge of the Kuchiki clan and demoting Byakuya for not having the foresight to realize hat a 15 year old human would know SO much better than a well respected Captain and head of a noble family of gods"

Yes, I know I come off as a total bitch because of my rants but dammit I enjoy writing them. I consider it ..n art form. Hell, I was gonna go to bed 20 minutes ago but I just had to perfect this one. XD

Well , I was going to show you a picture of Cool Horn, but I couldn't find any. How do I explain this.. Oh! Take Don Konouji, and turn him in a half dressed espada -drag queen.

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: Yuu on July 30, 2008, 11:05:44 PM
I was keeping up with the manga, but after that Charlotte Coolhorn thing ..I can't sleep at night. *Curled up in fetal position* Let me know when it's dead.

-bursts out laughing-
I know what you mean! I think my jaw hit the floor when it appeared!~ I'm still in shock and admant denial....>.>...
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

Yuu

Quote from: MidnightRosebud on July 31, 2008, 08:22:52 AM
Quote from: Yuu on July 30, 2008, 11:05:44 PM

-bursts out laughing-
I know what you mean! I think my jaw hit the floor when it appeared!~ I'm still in shock and admant denial....>.>...

I should also point out, that the day I first saw him, was the same day my instructor showed us a blown-up magazine cover which had Leslie Nielsons head on a very pregnant demi Moores body. ( It was to explain 'parody') and after the point was made, she left it up on screen.

Oh god, that was the most horrifying day of my life.

I think the people trapped in Hueco Mundo should be VERY greatful that they are not in Seireitei right now. They may be the only ones who retain their sight and sanity in the end.

ToshiX

ROFLMAO I understand now ahahahaha
OMFG it was hilarious
"It Becomes Water"

Cosplays
???

Yuu

Quote from: ToshiX on July 31, 2008, 10:47:53 PM
ROFLMAO I understand now ahahahaha
OMFG it was hilarious

....Hi..la..rious??

You my friend, have a stronger stomach than I ( and that's pretty damned strong )

I may now require therapy.

Or simply to go to Comicon where I will walk up to Kubo, bitch slap him and walk away leaving only a picture of Charlotte behind.