Aoi A-V this weekend for me so @_@
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

billgoku

You know, you guys are picking on me, I might just have to sit with you all, no kiddie table for me, oh and I'll make sure to be on my "best" behavior. :P lol

P.S. : (I'm not serious with any of this) xD
Fanime 10 2 weeks away...
Member of Bleach Gathering 2009
Cosplays plans in 10: Ichigo , few possibles...
: Onizuka (GTO) (Yes, this year I will do him no matter what.)

Yuu

Quote from: billgoku on August 25, 2008, 06:15:00 PM
You know, you guys are picking on me, I might just have to sit with you all, no kiddie table for me, oh and I'll make sure to be on my "best" behavior. :P lol

P.S. : (I'm not serious with any of this) xD

Yes! Leave. I RULEZ the kiddy table! You will all respect mah authroitah! XD

kimu

I am thinking a photo op of all the kid characters at a table together, then stuck Ichigo there, it would be funny.....
And what a disaster!
:D

Yuu

Quote from: kimu on August 25, 2008, 07:23:46 PM
I am thinking a photo op of all the kid characters at a table together, then stuck Ichigo there, it would be funny.....
And what a disaster!

No Ichigos!  at my table! it would be a time paradox anyway! * Flings potatoes at his head" XD

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: Yuu on August 25, 2008, 07:36:14 PM
And what a disaster!

No Ichigos!  at my table! it would be a time paradox anyway! * Flings potatoes at his head" XD
Somehow I think that's proving his point...>.>...
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

Dragon Ninja

I just got my Squad 4 bag in the mail today. Now the bag has a brown strap with it, my plan is to replace it with a new one made from scratch that matches the one in the anime, but I need some help.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

ToshiX

lol Gosh really want shinji to release his zanpaktu darn it ><
"It Becomes Water"

Cosplays
???

Yuu

Quote from: MidnightRosebud on August 25, 2008, 07:51:49 PM
And what a disaster!

I don;t doubt that.

*smirks at Ichigo* welcome to my nightmare.

ToshiX

ROFL Maybe I should go as Ichigo instead ahahaha
seems the commotion will be funner this way XD
"It Becomes Water"

Cosplays
???

Yukari Kaiba

haha, already excited for the dinner and its not even 2009 yet XD
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

iKuraudo

Spalding

Quote from: kimu on August 24, 2008, 09:08:20 PM
The Captain's Dinner was an impromptu kind of thing....it was in the evening.
There was Unohana, Byakuya, young Byakuya (hence Future Captain), myself as Ukitake, and a 4th Squad representative. We were there, we were hungry...so we went to get food.
That's why it got jokingly referred to as a Captain's Dinner, because there were so many Captains.

But like a ship's Captain's table, there are guests invited that to table that aren't captains...so...I'd say anyone that wanted to just meet up for dinner while we're still in our Bleach garb would be fine. Depending on how it worked out with everyone's plans while at the con.
;)

The key point is that what Yuu said is true. So many fun people at the Bleach gathering that you can enjoy the games like frisbee or chess if they do that again, set up crazy fun photo ops or serious re-enactment shots...be in the main gathering, the secondary gathering for the 'break out' shot's like the squad pics, and then hang out with those who's company you enjoy after that, too. Go shop the dealer's room or view the artists' work.
Everyone that I met was very nice to each other about costumes, helpful, encouraging, and nice to hang out with.
I'm looking forward to the fun again next year.

sound fun :D count me in  :)
Is all about anime and fanime.

Charis

Quote from: Dragon Ninja on August 25, 2008, 09:01:27 PM
I just got my Squad 4 bag in the mail today. Now the bag has a brown strap with it, my plan is to replace it with a new one made from scratch that matches the one in the anime, but I need some help.

Help how?

When I made mine, I just used a piece of teal fabric, sewed up the strip, and put extra large brass grommets into it.  I know that in the anime version those are teal, so what I'd suggest would either be to paint the grommets or to make it out of something like craft foam -- at least, I think I've seen them done out of that.

And Yukari, I was excited about next year's Fanime before the end of Fanime!
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

Yukari Kaiba

oh i meant people were getting all excited about the dinner already XD I know I was excited about the next Fanime at the end of this year's con too =D
gotta focus on stuff for Y-con next month though XD
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

ToshiX

I would of went to Y-con but blowing up on A-V XD
"It Becomes Water"

Cosplays
???

Yuu

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on August 26, 2008, 12:00:19 AM
oh i meant people were getting all excited about the dinner already XD I know I was excited about the next Fanime at the end of this year's con too =D
gotta focus on stuff for Y-con next month though XD

You are talking about Yaoi- con right? If not disreguard this post >> )

How is Y-con?

I've been curious about going but I really can't stand those fangirls who run around shrieking " OMG!!!!! YOW-IE!!11!!" " IM SOO CRAZY CUZ I LIKE HARDCORE YOW IE SEE?! *Runs off to shove yaoi in everyones face*

I've heard different stories. So how has it been for you?

Yukari Kaiba

yes I was talking about Yaoi Con =D

oh you don't see any fangirls like the ones you're talking about at y-con (or at least I havent from the 2 years I've gone). Most of the fangirls you've described I've seen mainly in the 14-16 age bracket where Yaoi Con is strictly an 18+ con so the audience is a bit more mature thank god (but we still know how to have fun XD ). I've yet to have a bad experience at Yaoi Con XD
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Yuu

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on August 26, 2008, 12:45:45 AM
yes I was talking about Yaoi Con =D

oh you don't see any fangirls like the ones you're talking about at y-con (or at least I havent from the 2 years I've gone). Most of the fangirls you've described I've seen mainly in the 14-16 age bracket where Yaoi Con is strictly an 18+ con so the audience is a bit more mature thank god (but we still know how to have fun XD ). I've yet to have a bad experience at Yaoi Con XD

Oh thank god! I may just have to save up some money so I can go next year. 

Maybe I can even drag Paul along ( the adult Byakuya who was with me) I'm sure he'll make it a point to wear a differnt costume. We aren't dumb enough to go as Renji and Byakuya to Y-con heeeeell no.

You would be surprised. ( he even I am) I was put in charge of the 18+ yaoi/yuri paty. Most of them are okay but then there are some where I REALLY question their age.  I guess I'll see how that turns out >>

billgoku

Quote from: Yuu on August 25, 2008, 09:44:24 PM
Quote from: MidnightRosebud on August 25, 2008, 07:51:49 PM
And what a disaster!

I don;t doubt that.

*smirks at Ichigo* welcome to my nightmare.

So now I get potatoes flung at my head...great. lol
Fanime 10 2 weeks away...
Member of Bleach Gathering 2009
Cosplays plans in 10: Ichigo , few possibles...
: Onizuka (GTO) (Yes, this year I will do him no matter what.)