1 (1.1%)
didn't go
49 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 88

midori-chaan

@ Yuu
I like Taco Bell...
D|
Ohohoho. The only thing that I don't like is when people call us freaks. Seriously.
Cosplay List for 2009:
Editing

Slime9

Kanzake

1) Lol maybe ill just add moar details to Sougyo no kotowari.
2) yuu im sorry about yoru acc D: thats totally sucks D:

3) no taco bell around the con center that i know about, and i go to sjsu @__@ sorry
Fanime Rovers Department 2nd - Ku

Kaname_Tousen

Hello, my name is mike (or you can just call me tousen, all my friends do) I want to get in on the bleach gathering. i just need your help on a decision, should i go as the soul society tousen or the arranchar version? Thanks and i can't wait to see everyone in 2009.

Yuu

Quote from: midori-chaan on September 16, 2008, 06:42:42 PM
@ Yuu
I like Taco Bell...
D|
Ohohoho. The only thing that I don't like is when people call us freaks. Seriously.

I used to like Taco Bell but it has started to suck hard. Seriously though, this one sucked hardest of all. I asked for green sauce and they gave me none NONE!
*Shakes fist* They're soo getting wrath..next time I go to Portland >>

Haha, I don't care if I'm called a freak. I just go along with it.

I do hate being called Kaoru though. That makes me rage.
I am not mother-fucking kaoru!!
I am too ( as someone once reffered to Hitsugaya) "short and petulant!"
*suddanly wonders whom of the two is more petulant*
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

Charis

*pats Yuu on the head*

We know you're short and petulant, dear, and that's okay.  ;P
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: Kaname_Tousen on September 16, 2008, 09:31:06 PM
Hello, my name is mike (or you can just call me tousen, all my friends do) I want to get in on the bleach gathering. i just need your help on a decision, should i go as the soul society tousen or the arranchar version? Thanks and i can't wait to see everyone in 2009.

welcome to the thread! btw were you one of the Arrancar Tousens at the Bleach gathering at AX? you look kinda familiar judging from your icon XD
anyways, I think you should go as Arrancar Tousen ( i think he has a cooler looking outfit than soul society Tousen XD).
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Yuu

Quote from: Charis on September 16, 2008, 10:48:50 PM
*pats Yuu on the head*

We know you're short and petulant, dear, and that's okay.  ;P

Damned right it's okay..it's better than 'okay'. It's 'me' and that makes it awesome. *Nods*

You know, your not very tall yourself. XP

billgoku

Whats all this talk about Taco Bell? lol If i'm at Fanime, I make sure to eat like a king...no taco bell for me :D
Fanime 10 2 weeks away...
Member of Bleach Gathering 2009
Cosplays plans in 10: Ichigo , few possibles...
: Onizuka (GTO) (Yes, this year I will do him no matter what.)

Charis

There's a long-running joke about "Taco Aizen", coming soon to a "Las Nachos" near you, and other Arrancar silliness.  Very popular on capslock_bleach. :3
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

Dragon Ninja

Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on September 14, 2008, 11:07:16 AM
@ Dragon Ninja: Bummer; maybe next time then??? ell of course your still planning to got to fanime to right??? well see each other soon X3~
Of course I'm going to Fanime. See you then.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

Yuu

Quote from: billgoku on September 17, 2008, 03:27:55 PM
Whats all this talk about Taco Bell? lol If i'm at Fanime, I make sure to eat like a king...no taco bell for me :D

Eh, whats this about too good for crappy food?  Arrogance is MY claim on this forum! Mine! *pouts*  

If by 'eat like a king' you mean that you intend spend a ridiculous amount of money on food that no one else would eat then that's totally doable at Fanime.

But if you mean to good food, not so much.   That little Japanese place was good, and so was that..kabob place ( of which i don't recall the name or location) but that's about it.

midori-chaan

Quote from: Yuu on September 16, 2008, 10:15:02 PM
@ Yuu
I like Taco Bell...
D|

I used to like Taco Bell but it has started to suck hard. Seriously though, this one sucked hardest of all. I asked for green sauce and they gave me none NONE!

AHAHAHA.
They like me. :]

Oh? Interesting...:]
Cosplay List for 2009:
Editing

Slime9

Yukari Kaiba

blech if I want good Mexican food Taco Bell would be the last place I'd go to (actually, no i wouldn't even get that desperate). I dunno, maybe its because I grew up with the real stuff...there is a good Mexican place near Fanime though, Senor Victoria's (their hot sauce is divine XD ).
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Eboni ninja

I will cosplay as Soi Fong for the gathering, can't wait to see everyone there. :)
Cosplays for Fanime 2011:

Yuu

Quote from: midori-chaan on September 17, 2008, 05:44:13 PM
@ Yuu
I like Taco Bell...
D|

AHAHAHA.

I get along with most 'normies' just fine, as long they aren't really preachy and arrogant about they're 'normy-ness'.

Yes, every time I wear my Mini-Byakuya costume someone mistake sme for 'Kaoru' and I have to yell at them. They are too stupid to take a joke and instead get all offended.

A 'battle of petulance' between young Byakuya and Hitsugaya would indeed be interesting. Though we already know who is shorter.

Oi, ININ we must somehow be sure to battle in cosplay chess.

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on September 17, 2008, 06:26:22 PM
blech if I want good Mexican food Taco Bell would be the last place I'd go to (actually, no i wouldn't even get that desperate). I dunno, maybe its because I grew up with the real stuff...there is a good Mexican place near Fanime though, Senor Victoria's (their hot sauce is divine XD ).

I used to eat at Taco Bell because it was very cheap. Now I only eat there when I'm at a convention with nothing else around.

I do love me some real Mexican food though. It's probably my favorite.

I went to a place called La Victoria. I think it was the same because everyone was gushing on about the their hot sauce. It was pretty good. Better than Taco Bell that's damned sure.

It's always those little unknown hole-in-the-wall places that are the best.

iKuraudo

Eh, you guys can call me Kuraudo. (That's one of my many nicknames.) =D
-thought I should point it out. -

I am looking forward to the gathering. <3

My Urahara cosplay is almost complete now at this point, YAY!

midori-chaan

Don't pick on me!
xD
I'll still like it, no matter what you guys say~
It all depends where you go of course, but whatever. :]

Cosplay List for 2009:
Editing

Slime9

Kanzake

Quote from: Yuu on September 17, 2008, 08:31:23 PM
Quote from: midori-chaan on September 17, 2008, 05:44:13 PM
@ Yuu
I like Taco Bell...
D|

AHAHAHA.

I get along with most 'normies' just fine, as long they aren't really preachy and arrogant about they're 'normy-ness'.

Yes, every time I wear my Mini-Byakuya costume someone mistake sme for 'Kaoru' and I have to yell at them. They are too stupid to take a joke and instead get all offended.

A 'battle of petulance' between young Byakuya and Hitsugaya would indeed be interesting. Though we already know who is shorter.

Oi, ININ we must somehow be sure to battle in cosplay chess.

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on September 17, 2008, 06:26:22 PM

I used to eat at Taco Bell because it was very cheap. Now I only eat there when I'm at a convention with nothing else around.

I do love me some real Mexican food though. It's probably my favorite.

I went to a place called La Victoria. I think it was the same because everyone was gushing on about the their hot sauce. It was pretty good. Better than Taco Bell that's damned sure.

It's always those little unknown hole-in-the-wall places that are the best.

i like La Vics <3 i have a bottle of the orange sauce in my fridge :3, i think they raised prices </3
Fanime Rovers Department 2nd - Ku

ToshiX

Whats with the mexican food talk?

and whats with all the hate yuu I put that quote there just because I re-watched fruits basket and that part was one of my favorite story from it and the qoute makes me happy and sad so blah.

And Ichigo is still pwnage XD
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

MidnightRosebud

O.O...goodness. You miss the forum for a couple of days and suddenly everyone's off on another topic that leaves me completely confised until I backpedal and read up until the present. -takes a deep breath- Well, that was a run-on scentence if there ever was one. XD

To add my comment: Taco Bell is okay, but any fast food place cannot compare to authentic food any day. >.<

-getting antsy- Is it Fanime YET?!? -looks at calendar- -sighs- Still have eight months and a week left. V.V

On the PLUS SIDE I get to go to Y-Con in EIGHT DAYS!! >>.<< And then we're into October. HELLO wonderful, beautiful Autumn, Corn Mazes, and Halloween!! XD

@Kanzake

School?....I was really excited to go back, but now I am just bored. I'm not really learning anything new, except in one class. So it's hard to focus. -Blah- I'm hoping it picks up again soon, though, I like school too much to stop now! =D

Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy