10 (10.6%)
it failed DX
1 (1.1%)
didn't go
49 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 88

MidnightRosebud

@ Spalding
Y-Con was AWESOME! >.< I was throughly thrilled by how well everything seemed to be put together. The atmosphere was great, the people were fun, the staff was polite and very very helpful. Goodness, I could go on and on and on.....XD It was a wonderful time all around, and I am very glad I went. ((Thank you Fanime_lo-ve))

@Yukari, I'm so glad we spotted you just before heading out! T-T Or, Fanime_lo-ve did, anyways. She was very good at that. ^__^

@ININ, saw you too! >.<

@Kimu
Thank you so much for taking the Soul Eater Pictures! I heart you! =^___^=

Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

HuggalotXOmocha

Im going to be cosplaying YACHIRU for one day. :]

kimu

Y-con was fun!
I am a bit sad I couldn't really be part of the Bleach gathering, because I was waiting for Cain who was unfortunately very late (3 hours) so I couldn't change my costume until later.

I have pics posted in one album, so there's a bit of sorting through to find all the Bleach stuff.
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v503/taleoryn/Y-con%2008/

I have Bleach videos in there from the gathering, too. Shows just how much fun our Bleach crew is!!

I have not posted photos of anything extreme or mature content, anything "edgy" is nothing more than could be seen at any con.

(Any pics with me in them, or most of the Trinity Blood stuff was taken by Betsy.)
Glad you liked the pics MidnightRosebud.
:)

MidnightRosebud

@ Kimu
It's the TACO!! -cracks up- Omgosh! That was my taco! -can't stop laughing-
I went out to lunch with friends and we had Taco Bell, but I couldn't finish my taco so I took it back to the con with me. I ran into my friend (the Tousen) there and asked if he wanted it because I think he said he was hungry.
When I met up with him at school on Monday he told me about the Bleach Gathering and the taco!!! -still in a state of uncontrollable laughter- Omgosh! I am still sooo bummed that I missed out on that.
I can't stop laughing! That's awesome! XD
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

ryuyasha

I will be attending this year, as Shunsui Kyoraku, with Shikai. Haha, and this time, unlike last year, im sure im going xD

and hey kimu! Remeber me? I was the shunsui from AX!

Yuu

Quote from: kimu on September 30, 2008, 08:09:01 PM
Y-con was fun!
I am a bit sad I couldn't really be part of the Bleach gathering, because I was waiting for Cain who was unfortunately very late (3 hours) so I couldn't change my costume until later.

I have Bleach videos in there from the gathering, too. Shows just how much fun our Bleach crew is!!

Damn, I had no idea that SO many of you went to Y-con.  The Fanime-Bleach  crew is definatly the most fun.

Next year, I'm going. One way or another, I'll be there dammit.  'Cept I'll probly wear another costume..shouta really aint my thing. >_<

" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

fanime_lo-ve

~sighs I can't wait until next year X D
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on October 01, 2008, 01:03:03 PM

for Fanime or for Yaoi Con? or both? XD

@Midnight - it was awesome running into you two, too! Your guys' Soul Eater cosplays on saturday were awesome.

EDIT: here are my photos from the con, mainly of Bleach and some selective pictures from the Auction =D enjoy:
http://www.cosplay.com/gallery/128909/
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Spalding

Yukari Kaiba & kimu: the photos of Yaoi Con look awesome and the video was funny. :D

I glad everybody have a great time at Yaoi Con :). too bad I do not go, but I'll go next year :D       
Is all about anime and fanime.

kimu

Yes, next year is going to be a lot of fun for us. Glad everyone enjoyed the video clips and the pics.
The poor Taco...it was sooo tragic.
And yes I remember you ryuyasha. I'm thinking you'll really enjoy the Fanime Bleach crew.

ryuyasha

cool cool. They seem like a nice group of people.

Yuu

Hey guys, quick question:  the filler is finally over with, but does anyone know when the new non-filler episodes are going to air?

SweetNiar

It should be on October 14th...the last filler episode is going to air on the 7th

iKuraudo

Well, instead of Byakuya if my Captain Version of Kisuke can not be completed, I'm going as Gin Ichimaru.
Version is yet to be announced.

Yuu

Quote from: SweetNiar on October 05, 2008, 04:41:57 PM
It should be on October 14th...the last filler episode is going to air on the 7th

Oh thank you. Once this god awful filelr is over, I go on and pretend it never happened.

MonkeyRikku

I feel absolutly horrible, I promised cookies and stuff last year, but my costume got destoryed at the cleaners and my cookies burned.

TT.TT

I feel horrible and stuff. I'm really really sorry, forgive me?
Cuz thats how I roll, duh.

ToshiX

Fillers are over
it ended so sadly T^T
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

Yuu

I don't care how it ended, so long as it's DEAD.

Quick, someone poke it with a stick to make sure. XD

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on October 01, 2008, 03:56:48 PM
Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on October 01, 2008, 01:03:03 PM

for Fanime or for Yaoi Con? or both? XD

@Midnight - it was awesome running into you two, too! Your guys' Soul Eater cosplays on saturday were awesome.

EDIT: here are my photos from the con, mainly of Bleach and some selective pictures from the Auction =D enjoy:
http://www.cosplay.com/gallery/128909/

I know this comment is a little late but.. I can't wait for both. ^-^ I'm all excited all over again. lol and I'll be 22 next year, and I'm still in love with anime/manga.
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

Spalding

the same thing here :D. I can't wait too XD. and I'll be 23 next year and I will still be a anime/manga fan.  :) 
Is all about anime and fanime.