alright :/
10 (10.6%)
it failed DX
1 (1.1%)
didn't go
49 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 88

billgoku

Thanks I'll let you know if I come to the final decision about the hollow mask. Depends on if it gets made or not, my friends are begging me to do it, because they think it would look awesome.
Fanime 10 2 weeks away...
Member of Bleach Gathering 2009
Cosplays plans in 10: Ichigo , few possibles...
: Onizuka (GTO) (Yes, this year I will do him no matter what.)

ToshiX

"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

Yuu

Quote from: ToshiX on October 14, 2008, 09:42:46 PM
Bleach returned yeah ^ ^

Oh thank god! There ao words to describe how happy I am..except that I have no way of watching it now.

It's also the new season for South Park and Fanily guy.
Damn me, spending all my money on collage when I could have bought cable!
Now I'm encurring my own wrath! *Shakes fist at self*
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

SweetNiar

No need to do the shaking of the fist at ones self, there be other places you can watch Bleach

Yukari Kaiba

kyaah the new episode was awesome (I love the new opening! so freaking cool X3 ). but man, it pained me to see Grimmjow all defeated like that again DX I am seriously hoping Kubo didn't kill him and he's going to come back and fight with Ichigo against Aizen (at least thats my ideal outcome lol)
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

ToshiX

to my extent I'm thinking some of the arrancar will join up with ichi and I have high hopes Gin will betray Aizen for Matsumoto and Kira XD
and a slight chance of Tousan as well. well thats just my future scene ^ ^
"It Becomes Water"

Cosplays
???

Runewitt

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on October 15, 2008, 11:52:08 PM
kyaah the new episode was awesome (I love the new opening! so freaking cool X3 ). but man, it pained me to see Grimmjow all defeated like that again DX I am seriously hoping Kubo didn't kill him and he's going to come back and fight with Ichigo against Aizen (at least thats my ideal outcome lol)
i've got a feeling that Grimjow is going to show up again and again. he might be the new " i hate you but respect you so lets fight again and again" guy like Ken-chan was before
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

Yuu

Quote from: SweetNiar on October 15, 2008, 05:45:03 PM
No need to do the shaking of the fist at ones self, there be other places you can watch Bleach

*Thinking*
I guess I can watch it at my friends house. He usually DL's them, but his idea of 'watching' is fast forwarding through the entire thing, pause maybe every five minutes to sa y' nope, don't care" and then deleting it. >_<

As far as premintion..this isn't in the anime yet, but for the figth with Ulquilala I will cry if Ichigo uses his gay ass power of friendship to beat him. ( Ichigo has done some absurd shit in the series but beating emo-car?)

As far as I know, we have not seen the 1st or Espada ( or is..it with Aizen?) if that's the case, I hope that it shows up and kill's him instead.

Yukari Kaiba

I think its safe to say that Barragon is the first Espada (if you've been keeping up with manga, its kinda obvious that he is, him being left in charge while Aizen & Co. are unavailable at the current moment).
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

ININ

I did a few fast fowarding on a few Shusuke Amagai arc episodes.  I finished watching episode 189.  Kira is one my top five favorite characters =)

SweetNiar

Quote from: Yuu on October 16, 2008, 10:38:51 AM
Quote from: SweetNiar on October 15, 2008, 05:45:03 PM

*Thinking*
I guess I can watch it at my friends house. He usually DL's them, but his idea of 'watching' is fast forwarding through the entire thing, pause maybe every five minutes to sa y' nope, don't care" and then deleting it. >_<

As far as premintion..this isn't in the anime yet, but for the figth with Ulquilala I will cry if Ichigo uses his gay ass power of friendship to beat him. ( Ichigo has done some absurd shit in the series but beating emo-car?)

As far as I know, we have not seen the 1st or Espada ( or is..it with Aizen?) if that's the case, I hope that it shows up and kill's him instead.

You can always try anijunkie.com  as well...there you can watch them when ever you want.

Kanzake

lol Nnoitra's smile is so creepy x3
Fanime Rovers Department 2nd - Ku

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: Kanzake on October 17, 2008, 09:46:23 AM
lol Nnoitra's smile is so creepy x3

I LOVE that smile X3 I think thats why I like Noitora so much - he's such a creeper and his outfit is weird but he's got a ginormous double scythe and an eyepatch and he's just awesome XD

*can't wait to start on Noitora cosplay*
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

trupnoi

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on October 16, 2008, 11:41:23 AM
I think its safe to say that Barragon is the first Espada (if you've been keeping up with manga, its kinda obvious that he is, him being left in charge while Aizen & Co. are unavailable at the current moment).

I don't think he's the first Espada... cause how can he have such weak fraccions? My gut feeling says Stark (when Baragan said, " You better no have a problem with that." when Stark replied, Liline kicked him and argued why he's going along with him... kinda saying you're the first espada and you're gonna let someone lower order you around? i dunno maybe i'm reading too much into it.), i'll be suprised if Halibel was the first...

anyways... I was so mad that i wasn't able to head out to cali for fanime last year... this year i'm so gonna try my best to get there... and when i do i'll be doing Mayuri Kurotsuchi Heuco Mundo Look.

Spalding

I saw new episode and was awesome :D. the opening of the new episode kick ass.  ;D

Yukari : I hope you make the Noitora cosplay before fanime. good luck.XD 
Is all about anime and fanime.

billgoku

My friend is coming as Hisagi Shuuhei, Captain Tousen's Vice Captain. He wants to be added, but he's yet to join the forums, but when he does, his name will be makeshift009. So if you don't mind, could you add him please. :D
Fanime 10 2 weeks away...
Member of Bleach Gathering 2009
Cosplays plans in 10: Ichigo , few possibles...
: Onizuka (GTO) (Yes, this year I will do him no matter what.)

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: Spalding on October 18, 2008, 01:31:51 AM
I saw new episode and was awesome :D. the opening of the new episode kick ass.  ;D

Yukari : I hope you make the Noitora cosplay before fanime. good luck.XD 

oh its one of the ones I'm doing at Fanime  ;D (along with Arturo from the Wii game). It's just going to be hard to figure out who I'm wearing to the gathering since I have so many Bleach cosplays now XD

@billgoku - your friend has been added
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

ToshiX

Yukari I so feel your pain T^T
"It Becomes Water"

Cosplays
???

Yuu

I know, it's a little late but like I said I have no internet at home.

I just remembered, Nel is the 3rd Espada. Maybe she will get all angry and beat up -emocarr. I would not have a problem with that...
except for emo-carr being beaten up. I'm rather fond of him.

Grimjow I never liked one bit. I'm glad he finally 'died'

...O O
I also just realized, ( only in the Shonen jump world) the possibility of that damned furry returning to help defeat emocarr..that would make ME quite emo.

It seems that Kubo prefers all of the characters that I don't.

Yukari Kaiba

"Grimjow I never liked one bit. I'm glad he finally 'died'"

but he never actually died though D:...
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)