alright :/
10 (10.6%)
it failed DX
1 (1.1%)
didn't go
49 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Charis

So Ilana informed me tonight she wants to be lazy and just get a wig and go as Hanatarou -- since, in her words, people already assumed that's what she was anyway. :3  Silly sister.  (Whenever you update, Yukari, could you please change her to that?)

Me, I'm just glad that wig should be easy.
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

Yukari Kaiba

FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

ToshiX

I don't know I always thought Grimmjaw to be quite badass XD
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: ToshiX on October 21, 2008, 09:07:03 PM

*agrees with this statement ^^*
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

ryuyasha

little late, but on the note of Stark being the number one espada...did anyone see a sign of mask on him? Baragan has his crown thing, halibel seems to have somethin pokin up under her mask, but Starks face seemed clean to me. Considering Arracar are Hollows trying to lose there masks, maybe Stark is the main, if he has no mask.

ToshiX

Yukairi - XD you just wanted grimmy dead lol

ryu - he has a jaw bone thing like yammy but smaller
"It Becomes Water"

Cosplays
???

Yuu

Quote from: ToshiX on October 21, 2008, 09:07:03 PM

Most do, but you know me,I just have to be a bitch and dissagree with everyone.

really, you ever seen a picture of a character and  thought " Something tells me that I hate you?"

It's like that.

Then I learned a bit mroe about him and that only solidified and more distain.

And then...I found out that he was a Furry.
I don't know if i was murdered by one in a past life or something but DEAR GOD do I hate furries.

Hence my  wanting to go as Ulquilala and carry a sign saying 'furries GTFO

I Know Toshi " no signs allowed".
I'm quite sure that only reffers to solicitation.
A ban of signs stating opinions would be a violation of the 1st Amendment.  8)
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: ryuyasha on October 22, 2008, 03:47:51 AM
little late, but on the note of Stark being the number one espada...did anyone see a sign of mask on him? Baragan has his crown thing, halibel seems to have somethin pokin up under her mask, but Starks face seemed clean to me. Considering Arracar are Hollows trying to lose there masks, maybe Stark is the main, if he has no mask.

Stark has a Hollow piece, its on his neck:

@Toshi - I never said I wanted Grimmjow to be dead (that was Yuu). I said I hope he's not dead (since we never actually saw him die, just kinda lie on the ground in defeat).
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

ToshiX

opps my bad XD cause your post said you wanted him so I'm thinking you for got to quote her or something XP

But on the up side I got the Bleach Movie on dvd ^ ^ Memories Of Nobody
"It Becomes Water"

Cosplays
???

ryuyasha

Wow, I totally miseed that xD

Yuu

Quote from: ToshiX on October 22, 2008, 09:24:00 PM

But on the up side I got the Bleach Movie on dvd ^ ^ Memories Of Nobody

Is that one any good? I heard that it was one giant Mary Sue, but pretty good none the less.

The one I'm waiting for is the Diamond Dust Rebellion. I don't know if I wi really like it though.

It's supposed to have Hitsugaya as the main charcter, but I know Bleach weel enough to know that he will only be SECONDARY to Ichigo.

Yukari Kaiba

DiamondDust Rebellion is actually centered around Hitsugaya, with the villian some guy (can't remember his name) Hitsugaya knew back at the Academy as the bad guy. We get to see more of Hitsugaya's history and his days at the academy.
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

ToshiX

I liked the movie ^ ^it has a heart warming story ^ ^ and the character Senna was cute in character and it was sad

the second movie is mainly revolving Hitsugaiya and Ichigo has a main part but is like a supporting role
its the history of Toushiro and Kusaka (thats the villians name) and it tells that they both were chosen by Hyusmaru (Their Zanpaktu can't spell right now) and ya watch it to find out more XP it is a great movie
"It Becomes Water"

Cosplays
???

ININ

The first movie is good.  I enjoyed it.  I plan to purchase the DVD =)

For the second movie, Hitsugaya rocked and kicked butt big time in Diamond Dust Rebellion.  Everyone watches how Hyorinmaru is born.  Yes, Ichigo has a more of a supporting role especially giving Hitsugaya a painful lesson.  Lots of action and battles with captains and vice-captains XD

kimu

I'll agree that Memories of Nobody does have a little Mary Sue flair here and there, but I forgave it because it really did turn out to be touching story by the end. The second time I saw it I liked it better.

I'm really looking forward to seeing the Diamond Dust Rebellion!

And as for current manga...I'm hoping to get to see Shunsui and Ukitake's bankai soon...but part of me is afraid it will something impossible to create for my Ukitake cosplay....LOL!

ToshiX

LOL Kimu I have faith in you and you will be able to design and make them ^ ^

OMG Hot Nel next episode ><
"It Becomes Water"

Cosplays
???

Yukari Kaiba

ok, i just finished reading the most recent chapter..
is it just me, or does there seem to be a trend where a lot of the Arrancars' resurrecion forms are animal based? Grimmjow=panther, Findor=crab, Vega=saber cat, the guy that Omaeda fought=mammoth...or maybe now that i think about it, the last three were all Barragon's  fraccion, makes me wonder if his released state is animal based too (Findor and Mammoth guy are prehistoric based, maybe the crown thingy Barragon has as his Hollow remant indicates what he'll be, triceratops perhaps? lol)
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Yuu

Quote from: ININ on October 23, 2008, 05:42:12 PM
The first movie is good.  I enjoyed it.  I plan to purchase the DVD =)

For the second movie, Hitsugaya rocked and kicked butt big time in Diamond Dust Rebellion.  Everyone watches how Hyorinmaru is born.  Yes, Ichigo has a more of a supporting role especially giving Hitsugaya a painful lesson.  Lots of action and battles with captains and vice-captains XD

Of coarse. Ichigo gives EVERYONE a lesson because even though he's just a 15 year old human, he is wiser than god him/herself and never EVER wrong.

Gomen ne, I know I'm always bitching about it.
Personal Ichi-hate aside, he really is a weak-ass main character. ( rawr-me smash =/ strongest)
Main characters  should grow/learn along the way. Not start out ( 3 days of training doesnt dount) and continue to be perfect/better than eveyrone in the entire cosmos.
But I'll try to watch it anyway.

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on October 23, 2008, 10:16:28 AM
DiamondDust Rebellion is actually centered around Hitsugaya, with the villian some guy (can't remember his name) Hitsugaya knew back at the Academy as the bad guy. We get to see more of Hitsugaya's history and his days at the academy.

Hooray! THAT'S what I want to see more of in Bleach. backgrounds, of OTHER characters.

I've always thought it would be a good idea, to make short OVA's for all the other popular chaarcters, that way we'll get to see all of our favorite characters and Ichigo can continue to God-mod in the series.

I'll TRY and watch it though. It does sound pretty good.

Yuu

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on October 24, 2008, 12:20:06 AM
ok, i just finished reading the most recent chapter..
is it just me, or does there seem to be a trend where a lot of the Arrancars' resurrecion forms are animal based? Grimmjow=panther, Findor=crab, Vega=saber cat, the guy that Omaeda fought=mammoth...or maybe now that i think about it, the last three were all Barragon's  fraccion, makes me wonder if his released state is animal based too (Findor and Mammoth guy are prehistoric based, maybe the crown thingy Barragon has as his Hollow remant indicates what he'll be, triceratops perhaps? lol)

No more furries!!

You make a good point. Especially about the prehistoric' idea.

For some reason the first time I saw Ulquiorra, his helmet reminded me of some kind of dinosaur. I don't recall exactly what kind, but I KNOW I've seen a picture of it somewhere.

...... I have! >>

Ugh.. Intended to add this to my last post instead of dble posting but..eh, what're you gonna do? XP

Yuu

Quote from: ToshiX on October 23, 2008, 01:37:53 PM
I liked the movie ^ ^it has a heart warming story ^ ^ and the character Senna was cute in character and it was sad

the second movie is mainly revolving Hitsugaiya and Ichigo has a main part but is like a supporting role
its the history of Toushiro and Kusaka (thats the villians name) and it tells that they both were chosen by Hyusmaru (Their Zanpaktu can't spell right now) and ya watch it to find out more XP it is a great movie

Toshi, your more of a girl than I am. You and your love of romanctic stories and cute things. That itself is cute, really. *pinches cheek*  I hereby dub thee Toshi-chan. >P

I always wondered exactly how shinigami got thier Zanpakutoh, I figured it was some sort of extention of their..souls..or something. I'll have to watch sjut for this now.

...and I've done it again! Sorry! It wont happen again! See? *stabs self in hand.*  no m or etpy in gfo r em