alright :/
10 (10.6%)
it failed DX
1 (1.1%)
didn't go
49 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 88

ryuyasha

@Kimu: Haha, Ya, I feel the same way. I'd love to be able to do Shunsui's Bankai, but considering some of the other Bankais..I have a bad feeling. xD

Charis

I'll just continue to pine for Captain Mum getting to kick some butt.  T_T  Someday plz, Kubo?
Though you know anything new and shiny for anyone will drop JUST CLOSE ENOUGH to con to drive y'all insane. :D

(Yay, I have -- at long, lazy last -- my haori lining fabric!  Now I just need to dye it ...)
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

ryuyasha

Aphaestus

Put me down for Shuuhei

There's so much homework from my classes that I hope I can finish the costume... :-\
E-gaming Staffer

Yukari Kaiba

@Aphaestus - welcome to the thread! ^^
well you have plenty of time until Fanime, its not for another 7 months. I've got costumes to work on too (as well as dealing with school and work), so I'm planning on getting a lot done over the winter break and any time I have available. I'm sure you'll be able to work it out =D
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Yuu

Quote from: Charis on October 24, 2008, 07:24:12 PM
I'll just continue to pine for Captain Mum getting to kick some butt.  T_T  Someday plz, Kubo?
Though you know anything new and shiny for anyone will drop JUST CLOSE ENOUGH to con to drive y'all insane. :D

(Yay, I have -- at long, lazy last -- my haori lining fabric!  Now I just need to dye it ...)

Yea, I wanna see Capn just mercilessly beat the living shit out of someone.

It is looking more and more likely that I will be doing Emo-carr.

I am also being pressured  to go as Renji and Byakun. No problem. I'll just bring my cloning machine and make.. 7 of me. >_<
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

ToshiX

What what what Who said you can call me Chan!!!! ><
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

chumichan

Yukari~ I'm going to switch back to shinigami!Mashiro 0:

I want a Kensei-taichou lol ; 3 ;
Cosplay for FanimeCon 2009:
> Trucy Wright
> Rin Kagamine (Gekokujou) ?
> Chrome Dokuro (yukata) ? ?
> Seychelles ? ? ?
> Neku Sakuraba ? ? ? ?

Yukari Kaiba

@chumichan - thanks for the update ^^ status is now fixed.
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Yuu

Quote from: ToshiX on October 26, 2008, 07:17:27 PM
What what what Who said you can call me Chan!!!! ><

Too easy.. * Hands you some candy* run along little Toshi-chan.
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

Runewitt

i might not be able to do menos this year..
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

fanimeman#1

Yukari Kaiba

@Runewitt - hope you're able to figure things out, would be a bummer if we didn't have at least one hollow at the gathering D: (no pressure though, ok? ^^)

@fanimeman#1 - added you to the list
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Runewitt

i know. still think about what i did during the photos when i need a laugh though.

my family is kinda in a money problem right now, so if i'm able togo to fanime 09 it'll be on a tight budget like last year, when the shingami costume underneath was made of fail and hand-stitched.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

fanimeman#1

i am too lazy to read all of this stuff. what time and were is it?

Charis

Quote from: fanimeman#1 on October 29, 2008, 07:13:36 AM
i am too lazy to read all of this stuff. what time and were is it?

That hasn't been decided for next year, but when it is, it'll be in the first post.
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

Yukari Kaiba

@fanimeman#1 - like Charis said, location and time hasn't been decided yet. I usually bring that up sometime early next year (this december  at the earliest). Possibility of holding it on sunday since theres this unspoken thing that the Bleach and Naruto gatherings aren't held on the same day since they both seem to have the same fanbase and therefore people who cosplay from both series. But theres also the main events to consider, such as the masquerade (which as of recently I might actually be participating in), so its too early to set a time. Location will most likely be at the fountains like always and then migrating over to the park like we always do.
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

fanimeman#1

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on October 29, 2008, 11:49:55 AM
@fanimeman#1 - like Charis said, location and time hasn't been decided yet. I usually bring that up sometime early next year (this december  at the earliest). Possibility of holding it on sunday since theres this unspoken thing that the Bleach and Naruto gatherings aren't held on the same day since they both seem to have the same fanbase and therefore people who cosplay from both series. But theres also the main events to consider, such as the masquerade (which as of recently I might actually be participating in), so its too early to set a time. Location will most likely be at the fountains like always and then migrating over to the park like we always do.

thanks i had no clue...

ININ

Quote from: Yuu on October 24, 2008, 10:48:20 AM
Quote from: ININ on October 23, 2008, 05:42:12 PM
The first movie is good.  I enjoyed it.  I plan to purchase the DVD =)

For the second movie, Hitsugaya rocked and kicked butt big time in Diamond Dust Rebellion.  Everyone watches how Hyorinmaru is born.  Yes, Ichigo has a more of a supporting role especially giving Hitsugaya a painful lesson.  Lots of action and battles with captains and vice-captains XD

Of coarse. Ichigo gives EVERYONE a lesson because even though he's just a 15 year old human, he is wiser than god him/herself and never EVER wrong.

Even geniuses have their off days ^_^  Yeah, IRL, I met people younger than me and I learned a few things from the smart ones  ;)

ToshiX

@_@ Nel made it to Anime yosh!!!

and Yuu I'm expecting candy IRL at Fanime next year from you so Blah XD
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???