alright :/
10 (10.6%)
it failed DX
1 (1.1%)
didn't go
49 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 88

fanimeman#1

i've got a question... im gin so how do i keep my eyes closed and see?

Yukari Kaiba

thats something you're going to have to practice on your own in front of a mirror. I suggest only doing the closed eyes for when people ask for pictures and walk around the convention with your eyes fully open.
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

explosive_artist

I might be there as Szayel Aporro Grantz
Matthew Patel - Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life/Vs The World

Mami Tomoe -gender bend-

Finnick Odair -arena-

ToshiX

So I got free coffee and donut XD
voted

so whats everyone up oo?
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

Charis

I'm still stuck at work.  Half an hour of OT and counting, waiting for my boss to be done with his meeting so I can check if what he needs by 8am tomorrow is the right stuff.  I don't mind too much, though, since it means I'm finally getting to take my afternoon break. :3  (The end of today is turning out FAR better than this morning was.  GAH.)

Gotta drop my absentee ballot off somewhere after work, then pick La up from class and go take advantage of the fact our Ben and Jerry's is giving free ice cream to people who voted.  YAY.

I also need to get off my butt and order the wig and extensions for redoing my Captain Mom hair, and get started on remaking my haori.  Sunday, though -- get to go down to Little Tokyo on Saturday, hurrah!
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

Yukari Kaiba

I voted - got free Ben and Jerry's ice cream afterwards =D
and the odds for my candidate winning are looking really good 8D
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Runewitt

i voted..
then went to work. got off less than an hour ago. who won?
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

Charis

Democrats took House and Senate majorities, and Obama won the presidency.

http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/results/
2012 Plans:
  • others TBD

clawmaster

Quote from: Charis on November 05, 2008, 12:12:51 AM
Democrats took House and Senate majorities, and Obama won the presidency.

http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/results/

huzzah! congrats to Obama! ^^b

check out our site, we cover all the latest news on both anime and video games and also we have a podcast http://missionstartpodcast.weebly.com/

Runewitt

Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

Yuu

Maaan I keep hearing about people getting free stuff for voting, but I didn't get sh-.

I even dropped off ballots for my friend and his entire office ( It's an important responsibity and I got NOTHING!)

I have no internet, radio, TV. No outside connection besides my phone.

So I only heard when my stupid friend called me.

He is such an idiot. He was all " It's sooo awesome to know that the first time I voted my candidate won!"

Like it was a coincidence. 

I asked him what he thought would have happened had he and all those other  morons like himself would have been motivated enough to vote four years ago ...and proceeded to blame the last four years on him'.

It brightened my otherwise boring day.  ^_^

" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

ININ

I dropped off my absentee ballot after work.  There was nobody in my polling place.  My Dad went earlier and there was a small line.  On the other hand, on my way to work, I past by a fire station and the line wrapped around half of the station =__=

At work, working on my department's quarterly PowerPoint presentations.  Stressful :<  First drafts finished yesterday :>  I have Diamond Dust Rebellion on my laptop and I watch my favorite scenes to make me feel better XD

Charis

Sad: we still only had a 60% voter turnout statewide.

Sad in a different way: my brother still hasn't sent Minazuki back to me -- I posted my swords up to Seattle family for Kumoricon.  I need to fix it up, so this vexes me.
2012 Plans:
  • others TBD

Sora

I got my Toushirou sword! Yay! Now I need the outfit...
"Don't give me any orders."

Dragon Ninja

I thought of a game we could play, Bleach Duck Duck Goose. But we replace duck with Hollow and goose with Soul Reaper.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

Yuu

Quote from: Charis on November 05, 2008, 04:04:38 PM
Sad: we still only had a 60% voter turnout statewide.

Sad in a different way: my brother still hasn't sent Minazuki back to me -- I posted my swords up to Seattle family for Kumoricon.  I need to fix it up, so this vexes me.

I see him tomorrow ( Maybe. It is midterm time yet again) I can beat him if you want.  Or ..I guess.. I could send it. The post office is across the street from me.

I know nothing about the POL stats in this state yet.
I doubt I would understand anyway.

It's funny, I have no problem in law. Not a word of it confuses me, and hell, I'm damned good at it.   8)
Politics, on the otherhand, I haven't a clue.

Charis

He was saying he hadn't found a box for it, but if you could prod him for me, that'd be wonderful.  He's supposed to be sending both Minazuki and my jian back down here.  (I need to call him tomorrow if I have any luck with fabric for him and Rai, but more prodding is always good.)

As for Bleach Duck Duck Goose, if it is played I will bow out.  Between waraji and the sheer lack of mobility and peripheral vision Captain Mum gifts me with, that's just asking for trouble. :3
2012 Plans:
  • others TBD

ININ

I watched ep. 192 yesterday.  I gotta say the 3rd Arrancar rocks XD  Anyone that says "It's my turn to . . . " is truly a good person.

chumichan

Oh yes! Duck Duck Goose and Aizen Says :B
Cosplay for FanimeCon 2009:
> Trucy Wright
> Rin Kagamine (Gekokujou) ?
> Chrome Dokuro (yukata) ? ?
> Seychelles ? ? ?
> Neku Sakuraba ? ? ? ?

Yuu

Quote from: Charis on November 07, 2008, 11:40:00 AM
He was saying he hadn't found a box for it, but if you could prod him for me, that'd be wonderful.  He's supposed to be sending both Minazuki and my jian back down here.  (I need to call him tomorrow if I have any luck with fabric for him and Rai, but more prodding is always good.)

As for Bleach Duck Duck Goose, if it is played I will bow out.  Between waraji and the sheer lack of mobility and peripheral vision Captain Mum gifts me with, that's just asking for trouble. :3

Hmm..I can probably find something. The shipping will probly cost an arm a leg, but hey that's why I have four of them.

Speaking of which, I'll have to stay out of the game too. I'm just too fucked up to run very fast, which is a horrible thing for a mini-Byakun to have to admit. >_>

Maybe I will be Emo-car that day. Then I can play Aizen says at least.