alright :/
10 (10.6%)
it failed DX
1 (1.1%)
didn't go
49 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Yukari Kaiba

hmm well if we want to do a different game other than Bleach!Frisbee, Aizen Says or Hollow Hollow Soul Reaper/Shinigami could work.
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Yuu

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on November 08, 2008, 09:39:11 PM
hmm well if we want to do a different game other than Bleach!Frisbee, Aizen Says or Hollow Hollow Soul Reaper/Shinigami could work.

Couldn't we have more than one game? Yea, it'd take a while but if there a few people who want to stick around then..that would enough of a reason..wouldn't it?

And what is Hollow Halow shinigami w/e?
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

Runewitt

Quote from: Yuu on November 08, 2008, 09:53:42 PM

Duck Duck Goose, with Hollows and Shinigami
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

Yuu

Quote from: Runewitt on November 08, 2008, 09:59:52 PM
Quote from: Yuu on November 08, 2008, 09:53:42 PM

Duck Duck Goose, with Hollows and Shinigami

Oh, right. That would make sense.

Its too bad  I'm so damned slow, or it'd be ON  (Fanime lover)  What so the rule on resorting to physical violence?

kimu

"Aizen says" with a bunch of Arrancar/Hollows/etc will surely be a photo op and filming op!
LOL!

I agree with the idea there could be a list of a couple games to do either before or after the main gathering. That was sort of attempted last year, after all. And the Cosplay Chess did happen, and was fun to watch.
If games are going to be done for the boisterous ones with energy and no fear of dying in costume (or wrecking their costume)--it might be best if those were done at the park rather than by the fountains? More space = less risk of crashing into people outside the Bleach group.
And one note about the frisbee game right before the main photo gathering. Last year there were some accidental hits to "real world outsiders"--suggestion to throw lower rather than higher so it doesn't sail over everyone's heads? Although I did like the "Shiro-chan in the middle" thing. ;D

Yuu

Quote from: kimu on November 09, 2008, 08:00:18 AM
"Aizen says" with a bunch of Arrancar/Hollows/etc will surely be a photo op and filming op!
LOL!

I agree with the idea there could be a list of a couple games to do either before or after the main gathering. That was sort of attempted last year, after all. And the Cosplay Chess did happen, and was fun to watch.
If games are going to be done for the boisterous ones with energy and no fear of dying in costume (or wrecking their costume)--it might be best if those were done at the park rather than by the fountains? More space = less risk of crashing into people outside the Bleach group.
And one note about the frisbee game right before the main photo gathering. Last year there were some accidental hits to "real world outsiders"--suggestion to throw lower rather than higher so it doesn't sail over everyone's heads? Although I did like the "Shiro-chan in the middle" thing. ;D

I'm soo playing Aizen says in my Emo-carr costume ( provided it ever gets made >_<) but I'll probably be one of ten anyway.

See, the problem with the park, is that it is just grass. There WOULD be nothing to injure oneself on, thus no strange wounds with entertaining stories to explain them.

Oh fuck yea 'someone' in the middle!
We had a cosplay meet-up last month. We did have a game of 'monkey' in the middle. Except instead of a Frisbee or w/e we were tossing around a Mario mushroom plushy that makes 'coinage' SFX when you hit it.

I was the shortest, and really can't jump so I brought my broken and started threatening people!

At one point Yachiru and I just started brawling until I was physically pulled off by a Gin.
Greatest game ever.

Dragon Ninja

I was just brainstorming with ideas, I didn't mean for this to get out of hand.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

Runewitt

i still wish i'd been able to do the pinata last year
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

Yuu

Quote from: Dragon Ninja on November 09, 2008, 10:34:08 PM

Out of hand? Who-what is out of hand? Brianstorming is continuing is all.

fanime_lo-ve

I wanna play hollow hollow soul reaper. XD Sounds like a totally EPIC game.
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

kimu

Quote from: Yuu on November 10, 2008, 08:36:43 AM
Quote from: Dragon Ninja on November 09, 2008, 10:34:08 PM

Out of hand? Who-what is out of hand? Brianstorming is continuing is all.

Agreed!
With this fun bunch?
Who knows...last year we're part of a wedding picture fest, next year....?

ToshiX

who knows maybe we should write Viz and tell them to bring Kubo XD
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

trupnoi

Quote from: ToshiX on November 11, 2008, 02:34:33 PM
who knows maybe we should write Viz and tell them to bring Kubo XD

that would be awesome, but Kubo will probably have to cancel bleach for like a week maybe even longer, and waiting sucks...

Dragon Ninja

We should bring the Dub VA's.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

Yukari Kaiba

if Fanime could get Viz to bring Kubo, that would be amazing. I was unable to make it to ComicCon this year and would have loved for him to sign my artbook T_T
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

ToshiX

Well I'm hoping they bring him back to Comic-Con next year XD
cause I'm going no matter what
"It Becomes Water"

Cosplays
???

Kanzake

You know if Kubo came, it wouldnt be Aizen says. It would be a bit more fun with Kubo says~ XD
Fanime Rovers Department 2nd - Ku

ININ

Continuing the Bleach games—in a wishful thinking way ^_^  It's hard to run with most of our Bleach cosplays.  Anyways . . .

When I was in 4th grade, for PE, we played a game "Steal the Bacon."  There are two teams on opposite sides of the field.  At the center is the bacon (which is a chalkboard eraser).  Each player has a number.

The teacher calls a number.  The players with the called number on each side run to the center to get the bacon.  Whoever gets the bacon first must run back to his or her side before being tagged by the opponent.

A point is scored to the team when the person successfully takes the bacon to his or her side.  If the person gets tagged before reaching the side, the point is awarded to the other team.

Instead of "Steal the Bacon," we play "Steal the Kon."  There is a Kon plushie at the center.  One side is Arrancar and the other side is Shinigami.  Arrancar vs. Shinigami =D  Imagine we play the game.  It's going to be amazing :]

Quote from: kimu on November 09, 2008, 08:00:18 AM

It was fun ^___^  Seeing the frisbee thrown short was a surprise.  I have everyone covered on the short-end  :)

ToshiX

XD what about the vizards and humans

I want this XD
http://www.viz.com/products/products.php?product_id=7996
"It Becomes Water"

Cosplays
???

chumichan

@ININ: Oh wow that would be so cool to play haha