alright :/
10 (10.6%)
it failed DX
1 (1.1%)
didn't go
49 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 88

kimu

Well...uh...some of us actually have run around in our Bleach costumes.
*laughs about Treasure Island picnic*
Although it's true it can be difficult.

And Shiro-chan In The Middle Of the Frisbee Game?
Hm...could become a new addition to the annual event?

Steal the Kon is pretty funny!

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: kimu on November 12, 2008, 08:17:22 PM
Well...uh...some of us actually have run around in our Bleach costumes.
*laughs about Treasure Island picnic*

haha XD wow, good times at the picnic. I just remember when we got the head start after the whole deal with the other team cheating and taking off my sandals so i could run faster to get the box back in time XD
GO TEAM BLEACH >D
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

explosive_artist

Does anyone know where to find, or how to make some Arrancar boots?
Matthew Patel - Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life/Vs The World

Mami Tomoe -gender bend-

Finnick Odair -arena-

Runewitt

Quote from: ININ on November 12, 2008, 11:35:38 AM
Continuing the Bleach games—in a wishful thinking way ^_^  It's hard to run with most of our Bleach cosplays.  Anyways . . .

When I was in 4th grade, for PE, we played a game "Steal the Bacon."  There are two teams on opposite sides of the field.  At the center is the bacon (which is a chalkboard eraser).  Each player has a number.

The teacher calls a number.  The players with the called number on each side run to the center to get the bacon.  Whoever gets the bacon first must run back to his or her side before being tagged by the opponent.

A point is scored to the team when the person successfully takes the bacon to his or her side.  If the person gets tagged before reaching the side, the point is awarded to the other team.

Instead of "Steal the Bacon," we play "Steal the Kon."  There is a Kon plushie at the center.  One side is Arrancar and the other side is Shinigami.  Arrancar vs. Shinigami =D  Imagine we play the game.  It's going to be amazing :]

Quote from: kimu on November 09, 2008, 08:00:18 AM
And one note about the frisbee game right before the main photo gathering. Last year there were some accidental hits to "real world outsiders"--suggestion to throw lower rather than higher so it doesn't sail over everyone's heads? Although I did like the "Shiro-chan in the middle" thing. ;D

It was fun ^___^  Seeing the frisbee thrown short was a surprise.  I have everyone covered on the short-end  :)

What about a bonus round, with everyone trying to get Orihime instead of Kon?
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: explosive_artist on November 12, 2008, 08:49:58 PM

for my Arrancar boots, I went out and got a pair of midcalf black boots (fabric wise you want something that will take to paint or an adhesive well, so i normally suggest suede or something similar) and painted the white detailing on with a combination of 3 coats white fabric paint and two coats acrylic. The rubber sole of the boot I painted with 5 coats acrylic. heres how mine turned out:
http://yukari-of-konoha.deviantart.com/art/I-Has-Arrancar-Shoez-67840482
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

explosive_artist

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on November 12, 2008, 11:32:23 PM
Quote from: explosive_artist on November 12, 2008, 08:49:58 PM

for my Arrancar boots, I went out and got a pair of midcalf black boots (fabric wise you want something that will take to paint or an adhesive well, so i normally suggest suede or something similar) and painted the white detailing on with a combination of 3 coats white fabric paint and two coats acrylic. The rubber sole of the boot I painted with 5 coats acrylic. heres how mine turned out:
http://yukari-of-konoha.deviantart.com/art/I-Has-Arrancar-Shoez-67840482

k, thanks
Matthew Patel - Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life/Vs The World

Mami Tomoe -gender bend-

Finnick Odair -arena-

Yukari Kaiba

no problem ^^

anyways, just read the recent chapter.
wasn't expecting Hinamori to show up at all XD
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

ToshiX

hahaha she maybe of some importance ^ ^
she did said "Captain Aizen"  I am thinking she still haven't let go of Aizen yet

Ouu I got the 3rd Bleach OST XD
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

Yukari Kaiba

I'm still looking for Ulquiorra's Beat Album, I already have Grimmjow's and the Best of Bleach Beat vol1 (yay for character music XD)
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Yuu

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on November 14, 2008, 06:10:41 AM
I'm still looking for Ulquiorra's Beat Album, I already have Grimmjow's and the Best of Bleach Beat vol1 (yay for character music XD)

I have Ulquilala's. My friend fround it though, I don't know where.

It is definatly one of  ( if not THE) best. Since he's Ulquilala the words are very clear and easy to understand.

The voice actor rambling is hilarious because he is such an energetic  (nervous?)  ..spaz. Like Byakuya's VA.
God I want them to come to a con over here.

Toshi: This is very, very late.  I tend to skip over things since my intarwebs is limited. I just now saw your post demanding candy next year;

I promise I will bring you some stupid candy next time I see you at Fanime. XP
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

ToshiX

I have every Bleach album out
if you want I can try to find somewhere to up it XD
"It Becomes Water"

Cosplays
???

Yukari Kaiba

you could email them to me directly or through AIM ^^

ok so I've started planning my next two Bleach costumes - Noitora and Arturo (from the Wii game Shattered Blade), and I've been looking at a few wigs for the two. I'm getting the Willow from Cosworx for Noitora, but finding a good wig for Arturo in the right color has been a bit tricky though, but I found these two on ebay and one on cosworx:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370102235516&_trksid=p3907.m32&_trkparms=tab%3DWatching
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=400004006244&ssPageName=MERCOSI_VI_ROSI_PR4_PCN_BIX_Stores&refitem=370106143540&itemcount=4&refwidgetloc=closed_view_item&refwidgettype=osi_widget&_trksid=p284.m185&_trkparms=algo%3DSI%26its%3DI%252BIA%26itu%3DIA%252BUCI%26otn%3D4%26ps%3D42

the first one I would have to straighten out a bit and the second would require the most styling between the two, but both are in a color I like. so what do you guys think would be the best wig choices for Arturo? Theres also the Punky from Cosworx:
http://cosworx.com/product.php?productid=16459&cat=2471&page=1
I'd get it in dark green. ButI feel that I'd end up cutting off most of that wig to use for Arturo (though they do have the right color I'm looking for).
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Kanzake

The first wig on e bay looks too green o-o

the 2nd link failz since the bid ended ^^;
Fanime Rovers Department 2nd - Ku

Kaname_Tousen

If your still taking names for the gathering, could you put me down as Arranchar Kaname Tousen pls. Thank you. Can't wait to see everyone.

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: Kaname_Tousen on November 16, 2008, 11:58:57 PM
If your still taking names for the gathering, could you put me down as Arranchar Kaname Tousen pls. Thank you. Can't wait to see everyone.

of course ^^ I'll add you to the list
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

ToshiX

yes the anime getting bad a$$ now the Catains going top show up, Noitora going to get his butt kicked by Ken-Chan

Yukairi I added your Aim so ya just add me and msg me if you see me on I'll send them files to ya
"It Becomes Water"

Cosplays
???

Yuu

Quote from: ToshiX on November 18, 2008, 11:14:29 PM
yes the anime getting bad a$$ now the Catains going top show up, Noitora going to get his butt kicked by Ken-Chan

This may be the first and last time  you hear this but, I could not agree with you more.

I can't describe how happy I am to see these episodes.

It isn't even 'not filler' it's more like " OMG I actually WANT to watch this" I have not felt that way about Bleach in a LONG time.

..and to everyone who thought " You (me) only hate Kon because your a bitch"-
I would just like to say...nothing. I't isn't nessecery.  8)

" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

Lady Saru

Put me in, I'm definitely going. A Wonderwice or Nnoitra or drag!Nnoitra.
Cosplay:
Grell Sutcliffe
Marchesa version (B&W ball)

chumichan

I'm thinking of making Mashiro's zanpakutou soon, and I'm looking for some references of it.
I know what what the tsuba and everything looks like, but I need a colored reference. Can you guys help me? :B

Also, does everyone make their sword out of wood? I'm really inexperienced with wood and I don't have any carpenter friends haha p:
Cosplay for FanimeCon 2009:
> Trucy Wright
> Rin Kagamine (Gekokujou) ?
> Chrome Dokuro (yukata) ? ?
> Seychelles ? ? ?
> Neku Sakuraba ? ? ? ?

Yukari Kaiba

heres the best I could find:
http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w123/renders-mehiel/Mashiro.png

it looks sorta like a dark turquoise-ish green.
as for what to make it out of, all my Bleach swords have been made out of either pine or beechwood. But since you mentioned you're not experienced with woodcutting, you might want to look into making it out of cardboard. It sounds like it wouldn't turn out good, but if you check out the props forum on Cosplay.com, theres a user by the name of Featherweight who's made some amazing stuff out of cardboard (I'm talking like Halo helmets and a vast array of different swords). He put up a tutorial on how to make a basic sword out of cardboard that should be pretty easy to follow ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)