1 (1.1%)
didn't go
49 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Yuu

Quote from: ToshiX on November 29, 2008, 05:56:10 PM
you could find it at FYE ^ ^
I picked mine up a few weeks ago

I didn't know that FYI sold those things. Thanks Toshi-chan.

..But I saw an even betetr calander based on the 'turn back the pendulom' series. I  don't suppose you have seen that one anywhere have you?
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

ToshiX

Yup
and yes I seen it
it is on ebay and soon to be at my house XD but I must say prety expensive for a calendar lik 40 dollars
luckily it wasn't my card XD
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

Yukari Kaiba

usually the poster calendars tend to be a bit more expensive than the regular calendars, at least from what I've seen (having bought Bleach poster calendars like the last 3 years XD)
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

kimu

And there is a more normal English edition Bleach calendar for 2009, too. Not as artsy as the fancy import poster one from Japan, but still nice--and cheaper.

As for the gathering, I'm thinking if the Shonen Jump is at 3....what about noon or 1 for the Bleach gathering? Enough time for the main group shots, go over to the park for the extra shots and the funny stuff? Then come back to represent Bleach at the SJ gathering?

If the Masq is on Sunday again in 09, then having Bleach before the SJ gathering would avoid the problem of anyone that is competing having that as a conflict. (Just have to flee the SJ gathering as soon as it is done.)

Yuu

Quote from: ToshiX on December 02, 2008, 01:52:33 PM
Yup
and yes I seen it
it is on ebay and soon to be at my house XD but I must say prety expensive for a calendar lik 40 dollars
luckily it wasn't my card XD

Toshi-chan why do you insist on pilling up soo much wrath? Your getting it all back next year you know.

..and yea that is rediculous for a calander. I thought $18 was bad.

ToshiX

LOL Yuu don't hate XD just fear  my wrath and more to come muahahaha

and Yeah new Bleach episode opening now showing previews for Fade top Black ^ ^
we get to see Urahara Taichio
"It Becomes Water"

Cosplays
???

Lady Saru

Please add me to the list as a possible drag!Noitora Jiruga.

I'd also like to request that Kawaii Spider be added as a possible drag!Tesla.
Cosplay:
Grell Sutcliffe
Marchesa version (B&W ball)

billgoku

Quote from: Kanzake on November 28, 2008, 05:17:15 PM
*trolls*

billgoku, "know where" is ... well "nowhere". ^^

Thanks for the heads up kid. I'll make sure not to typo while your around next time.

Also, whenever you guys want to hold the gathering, is fine with me. I'll just make sure to plan my weekend around it because it's probably going to be the biggest one I join up with.

I also have a calendar, bought it up in SF at their Kinokunya...think that's spelt right, in JapanTown, my first trip to boot, loved it, made me wish fanime was here already.
Fanime 10 2 weeks away...
Member of Bleach Gathering 2009
Cosplays plans in 10: Ichigo , few possibles...
: Onizuka (GTO) (Yes, this year I will do him no matter what.)

Black Kawaii Kitty

:-[ gah I'm pretty late in posting here lol

Please put me down for Matsumoto Rangiku hon  :-*

clawmaster

If anyone has seen the lastes ep, I can already see Yachiru cosplayers with the cat outfit added. xD it was pretty funny and she sounded like she was singing the meow mix commercial song.

check out our site, we cover all the latest news on both anime and video games and also we have a podcast http://missionstartpodcast.weebly.com/

Yuu

Quote from: ToshiX on December 03, 2008, 01:39:27 PM
LOL Yuu don't hate XD just fear  my wrath and more to come muahahaha

and Yeah new Bleach episode opening now showing previews for Fade top Black ^ ^
we get to see Urahara Taichio

I fear nothing. Brig it. XP

Do you have any idea what ti is actually about? I have heard soo many tiny details from stupid-ass IchixRukia fanboy/girls. But nothing about the actual plot.

Charis

Now, now, children, don't make me separate you ...  ;P
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

ToshiX

A mysterious reiatsu (spiritual particle) explosion occurs in the center of Seireitei in Soul Society, causing it to be destroyed. At the exact same time, a major change overwhelms Kuchiki Rukia, which leaves her losing something important inside. Urahara Kisuke sends Kurosaki Ichigo to Soul Society to investigate the disturbance. Upon reaching Seireitei, Ichigo is set upon and attacked by shinigamis, once allies, who have no memory of him and Rukia. Now alone and on the run, Ichigo must find the missing Rukia and uncover the cause of the mysterious incident before it's too late thats supposively the main plot of it XD

and YUU it's been brought and set up on the table now enjoy muahaha
"It Becomes Water"

Cosplays
???

Kanzake

Quote from: Charis on December 04, 2008, 06:24:35 PM
Now, now, children, don't make me separate you ...  ;P

Send them to their rooms~ Toshi just likes causing problems >O

Sorry Yuu~ Should I go yell at the ichi fanboy on aim for you? I can harass him a lot ;D (I'm online way too much for my own good).

5 more months (unless you count december, then 6 ;<) Anyone planning fanrequests yet? Lulz
Fanime Rovers Department 2nd - Ku

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: Black Kawaii Kitty on December 04, 2008, 01:49:26 PM
:-[ gah I'm pretty late in posting here lol

Please put me down for Matsumoto Rangiku hon  :-*

lol will do ^^

@Kanzake - wow, really only 5 months left? thats not a lot...gahhh so many costumes to work on XD
oh and regarding fanrequests, as for me I suppose it depends on who I end up going as, because if I'm going as Arturo I want a family portrait-style photo with an Ulquiorra and a Grimmjow XD
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Yuu

Quote from: ToshiX on December 04, 2008, 06:47:17 PM
A mysterious reiatsu (spiritual particle) explosion occurs in the center of Seireitei in Soul Society, causing it to be destroyed. At the exact same time, a major change overwhelms Kuchiki Rukia, which leaves her losing something important inside. Urahara Kisuke sends Kurosaki Ichigo to Soul Society to investigate the disturbance. Upon reaching Seireitei, Ichigo is set upon and attacked by shinigamis, once allies, who have no memory of him and Rukia. Now alone and on the run, Ichigo must find the missing Rukia and uncover the cause of the mysterious incident before it's too late thats supposively the main plot of it XD

and YUU it's been brought and set up on the table now enjoy muahaha

Ah so once again it is Ichigo against everyone.

And since they don't remember him, I guess that I guess we'll get to see him beat them all up AGAIN. Really Kubo this is getting old.

Anyway, thank you for the info.
As for 'it being brought' I see nothing. >P

ToshiX

it was so fast you couldn't even see it

and the new chapter was grrrr darn Kubo XD
"It Becomes Water"

Cosplays
???

Yukari Kaiba

so my Noitora wig came in yesterday =D I'll take pictures of it as soon as I make the eyepatch, which is what I'm actually seeking advice about.
I'm debating how I want to go about making it fit well against my head. I have some snaps I was thinking of using, but I also have some thin elastic band I think could work well too. what do you guys think?
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Black Kawaii Kitty

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on December 06, 2008, 12:46:32 AM
so my Noitora wig came in yesterday =D I'll take pictures of it as soon as I make the eyepatch, which is what I'm actually seeking advice about.
I'm debating how I want to go about making it fit well against my head. I have some snaps I was thinking of using, but I also have some thin elastic band I think could work well too. what do you guys think?

I'd go for elastic since it's adjustable.

Runewitt

Quote from: Black Kawaii Kitty on December 06, 2008, 12:49:55 AM
Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on December 06, 2008, 12:46:32 AM

I'd go for elastic since it's adjustable.
agree. also, using a bit of elastic in the back rather than snaps is much easier to hide, and wont bulge like snaps would.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.