10 (10.6%)
it failed DX
1 (1.1%)
didn't go
49 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 88

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: ryuyasha on December 20, 2008, 07:52:25 PM
PFT! Shunsui's gonna beat Stark black and blue.

Since you said it first.....XDDD.....

SHUNSUI IS GOING TO KICK THE GUY'S ARSE!!!! >.<
If he doesn't survive this (and I absolutely refuse to believe that) I will become his personal poltergist and make sure he regrets it. XP
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

Natsumi

I was hoping that Halibel would be the one fighting Shunsui.  That would have been interesting.

OGIGA

I'm planning to go as Ishida Uryuu in school uniform and in Quincy form.

ToshiX

I am still waiting for Ichigo and Ulq. to fight XD taking too long and have them return and fight too with Nel ><
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

Tabbychan

Just so you know, I'm actually going as Orihime in her Arrancar outfit^^ not the shinigami version o.o

chumichan

Hey, I was wondering.. Should Orihime and Uryuu really be under the 'shinigami' list on the first page?
Cosplay for FanimeCon 2009:
> Trucy Wright
> Rin Kagamine (Gekokujou) ?
> Chrome Dokuro (yukata) ? ?
> Seychelles ? ? ?
> Neku Sakuraba ? ? ? ?

OGIGA

That's what I was thinking. They did, however, wear shinigami clothes in Soul Society.

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: chumichan on December 21, 2008, 09:20:58 PM
Hey, I was wondering.. Should Orihime and Uryuu really be under the 'shinigami' list on the first page?

I put them there only because they would be too small of a group categorized on their own (Humans With Powers? It'd just be Uryuu, Orihime, and Chad). Its just easier for me to list them in with the shinigami.
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

blkriku

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on December 22, 2008, 12:43:40 PM
I put them there only because they would be too small of a group categorized on their own (Humans With Powers? It'd just be Uryuu, Orihime, and Chad). Its just easier for me to list them in with the shinigami.

Don't forget Don Kanonji, he is human. There actually is a good number of recurring humans in bleach but no one seems to do them.

Charis

I do hope we have a Kanonji again this year -- the people who cosplay him are always entertaining.  :3
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

Yukari Kaiba

if i remember correctly I think the guy who went as Kanonji this year replied on the Cosplay.com thread saying he's coming again =D

ok kids so I've found out that Masquerade for sure is going to be on Saturday this year, and I also found out for sure that I'm going to be doing Masquerade as well (with a couple people from this thread actually XD). As it would be easier for me (and my fellow group members) to be wearing our masquerade costumes the day of masquerade, I want to see if its ok with you guys that we hold the gathering on Sunday. I just took a peek at the Naruto gathering and they seem to be looking at having theirs on Saturday, so thankfully we won't have any conflicts  for scheduling with them. I'd like to pinpoint a day and a time ASAP, so that when BSaphire's official list opens for gathering leaders to post times, we can get first choice. I'd like to throw out Sunday either at 12:00, 1:00 or 2:00 as a possibility, so that way we can coincide with the Shonen Jump gathering and totally outnumber everyone else there XD (I'm hoping at least a little earlier, as I might want to change costumes for Jump..I dunno yet XD). So yeah please start thinking about times, and I'm hoping Sunday is ok for everybody.
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

ToshiX

AOI Sundays is totally booked lol I got about 5 gatherings on that day lol
"It Becomes Water"

Cosplays
???

Yukari Kaiba

yeah I know Sunday is already kinda packed but it would be a lot easier for me (not to mention a lot less stress) to have the gathering on Sunday instead of Saturday and try to do a costume switch in time for judging and perhaps rehearsal and host the meetup. Shonen Jump is meeting up at 3 pm, so I'm thinking maybe hosting Bleach at either 12 pm or possibly 1 pm to allow costume changes for people who might want to (I might switch into a different Bleach cosplay, haven't decided yet).
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

ToshiX

Well the ones I know of at one is the DGM 
at 3 SJ and KH I really don't know how I'm going to work that out lol
"It Becomes Water"

Cosplays
???

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: ToshiX on December 22, 2008, 09:05:38 PM
Well the ones I know of at one is the DGM 
at 3 SJ and KH I really don't know how I'm going to work that out lol

I though DGM was being held at 10? at least the official one, its kinda confusing who's actually leading it (is it yamaneko or inuashley?). Believe me I wish it wasn't already so packed as far as gatherings go, but I don't really have much of an option (unless people want to meetup super early on Saturday, like at 10 which I'm thinking after the first night of the con isn't going to happen).
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

ToshiX

I myself feel you on that aoi
and as far as the DGM gathering I really don't know since in on c.com Inuashley said she talked with yamaneko iit but on here it is said that they are still in talks about it but the KH gathering I heard from someone else was at 3 same as the SJ gathering so I don't know
"It Becomes Water"

Cosplays
???

Charis

See, Yamaneko mentioned on Saturday (in the two seconds we talked at the park meet) that she still wants to have D.Gray at ten, and I'm not sure whether she and Inuashley have worked things out yet.  I would assume ten for the nonce, since that's what a number of us are pushing for -- early, at least.

I think you already know my opinions on Bleach on Sunday, though, Yukari.  :D  That said, if a number of different things are going to be going on like last year, then noon's probably better if anyone wants to change for Jump, no?  (Though I'm pretty sure I won't be.)
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

ToshiX

That I don't know of cause Inuashley told me they talked and confirmed it so this is totally going to make me change my mind at last minute lol
"It Becomes Water"

Cosplays
???

Natsumi

Sunday is not going to work for me and my group.  :'(

kimu

One of the challenges are we are all facing is so few groups want to put their gatherings on anything BUT Sat and Sun.
Which...is understandable for some things, but it's getting a bit silly considering this is a 4 day convention. (And there are ways to do costumes on Monday morning and deal with checking out of the room with planning. Done it several times.... And what happened to Friday evening for some things?)
We can't have 30-40 gatherings on two days and not expect this complete crash we're getting. Especially with the Masq and the time requirements for those of us competing.

A suggestion is if the main gathering is Sunday, before Shonen Jump, but not all can make it...you could have a second informal gathering on one of the other days. We did that at AX last year with Bleach, and it was fun (I could not attend the main gathering so I attended the informal). We also did it with Trinity Blood last year at Fanime for the same reason. And that's what may happen for me with Vampire Knight this year, I may only be able to attend a possible informal before the Shojo Beat--and if the SB is too late in the afternoon--no VK for me at all.

Yukari--I want you know I don't envy the difficult task you're trying to work out right now!
*hug*