alright :/
10 (10.6%)
it failed DX
1 (1.1%)
didn't go
49 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 88

MidnightRosebud

I don't want to burst anyone else's bubble, but Sunday would be perfect for me. I already have three gatherings on Saturday, and at this point I'm not even sure I'm going to get to all three of those. So -shrugs shoulders- I'm just planning on doing what I can.

Yukari, I'm with Kimu on this. Everyone trying to squish in gatherings in only two out of the four days is a bit ridiculous. I really do not envy your job, and I hope you pick what works best for you. ^_^ Also, the informal is kind of an interesting idea.

As for what time....any of them actually would be okay, cause I really don't think there's any conflict besides the Shonen Jump gathering. 12 noon or 1pm sounds appealing though, since we usually spend a lot of time at the park taking pictures, even after the ones in front of the fountains. That way no one is rushing back across the streets to get to the Shonen Jump gathering, and risk getting involved with traffic. XD
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

Kanzake

If a con could be way longer than a weekend <3 XD

Scheduling is a horrid thing right now due to conflictions of many peoples personal agendas. That is why Yukari has to think carefully :3. The idea of an informal then formal gathering might be useful for people who cant make it to say the BIG gathering know what i mean? ^^. Anyways

Ganbatte ne P-chan.
Fanime Rovers Department 2nd - Ku

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: MidnightRosebud on December 23, 2008, 03:48:39 PM
I don't want to burst anyone else's bubble, but Sunday would be perfect for me. I already have three gatherings on Saturday, and at this point I'm not even sure I'm going to get to all three of those. So -shrugs shoulders- I'm just planning on doing what I can.

Yukari, I'm with Kimu on this. Everyone trying to squish in gatherings in only two out of the four days is a bit ridiculous. I really do not envy your job, and I hope you pick what works best for you. ^_^ Also, the informal is kind of an interesting idea.

As for what time....any of them actually would be okay, cause I really don't think there's any conflict besides the Shonen Jump gathering. 12 noon or 1pm sounds appealing though, since we usually spend a lot of time at the park taking pictures, even after the ones in front of the fountains. That way no one is rushing back across the streets to get to the Shonen Jump gathering, and risk getting involved with traffic. XD

I soooo agre with you on the SUNDAY date! -3- way too many other things going on Saturday as it is.
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

Dragon Ninja

I'm good for Sunday, and maybe we could do a formal and informal gathering.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: Dragon Ninja on December 23, 2008, 10:11:34 PM
I'm good for Sunday, and maybe we could do a formal and informal gathering.

that could work...

Yukari @- do you mean going out to dinner or something to that effect?
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

Charis

Well, I know we were talking about having the "Captains' Dinner" (just a silly low-key dinner in cosplay, regardless of captaincy or even Bleach status) on Day 0 this year, for those of us who are up ... but the informal we had at AX last year was more like a mini-meetup where we goofed and took photos and had some crack shots and the like.
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

OGIGA

Speaking of eating together, are there any Japanese restaurants nearby that have low tables without chairs? It might be expensive, but my budget isn't THAT low. ;)

ToshiX

Well day zero I'm prob. not going XD
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

billgoku

I'll be there before Day 0 so I'll be able to attend an outing.
Fanime 10 2 weeks away...
Member of Bleach Gathering 2009
Cosplays plans in 10: Ichigo , few possibles...
: Onizuka (GTO) (Yes, this year I will do him no matter what.)

Runewitt

Delete the Menos from the gathering list.. i dont think i'm going to make it to fanime this time around.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

clawmaster

............you guys....ep 200..........nemu ftw. even though its is good its uh rather awesome in another area.........after seeing this ep nemu is my fav bleach girl. no other bleach girl can persuade me. sorry nemu is my favorite now.

check out our site, we cover all the latest news on both anime and video games and also we have a podcast http://missionstartpodcast.weebly.com/

ToshiX

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone ^ ^ (OR Christmaka)

and I can't decide between Yoruichi and Nel XP
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

Yukari Kaiba

Merry Christmahanakwanzaka everybody!
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

chumichan

Happy Holidays!

I got Bleach volume 25 and Rosetta Stone Japanese for Christmas lol
Cosplay for FanimeCon 2009:
> Trucy Wright
> Rin Kagamine (Gekokujou) ?
> Chrome Dokuro (yukata) ? ?
> Seychelles ? ? ?
> Neku Sakuraba ? ? ? ?

Dragon Ninja

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

clawmaster

Quote from: Dragon Ninja on December 25, 2008, 11:56:36 AM
Merry Christmas.

o-o....>> stop tempting me....but MARRY XMAS EVERYONE!

check out our site, we cover all the latest news on both anime and video games and also we have a podcast http://missionstartpodcast.weebly.com/

Spalding

Merry Christmas everybody. XD

Have a safe and fun holiday.  :)

Quote from: clawmaster on December 25, 2008, 12:22:43 PM
Quote from: Dragon Ninja on December 25, 2008, 11:56:36 AM
Merry Christmas.

nice !!! :)

o-o....>> stop tempting me....but MARRY XMAS EVERYONE!
Is all about anime and fanime.

Yuu

Quote from: Charis on December 24, 2008, 11:08:38 AM
Well, I know we were talking about having the "Captains' Dinner" (just a silly low-key dinner in cosplay, regardless of captaincy or even Bleach status) on Day 0 this year, for those of us who are up ... but the informal we had at AX last year was more like a mini-meetup where we goofed and took photos and had some crack shots and the like.

Hmph. "Reguardless of status" can at least say only Shinigami. REAL Shinigami not fake-ass Shinigami wannabe humans.

Randommly, I still have no idea who I'm going to be. I'm starting to get really F-ing sick of people not coming through on their promising to make me costumes.

So I will just have my Byakun and Renji. I have also recieved many " OMG DO IIITS" for zomb-isana ( for those of you with Ichigo-sized brains that is Zombi Hisana) and i would THINK that I could have a simple white Kimono by May but who knows..that could be pushing it
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on December 23, 2008, 09:58:53 PM
Quote from: MidnightRosebud on December 23, 2008, 03:48:39 PM

I soooo agre with you on the SUNDAY date! -3- way too many other things going on Saturday as it is.
T^T True.

But the zanniness is what makes the days just that much more fun. No lag time. ^.^b

@ Everyone

Hope your holidays are going well, and that you are all enjoying time well spent with those near and dear to you. ^___^
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

Sora

I have a friend doing Kira. :D
"Don't give me any orders."