10 (10.6%)
it failed DX
1 (1.1%)
didn't go
49 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 88

trupnoi

Quote from: OGIGA on December 24, 2008, 12:11:57 PM
Speaking of eating together, are there any Japanese restaurants nearby that have low tables without chairs? It might be expensive, but my budget isn't THAT low. ;)

that would be awesome, and would be better for photo ops too...

clawmaster

or when in doubt do a picnic.

check out our site, we cover all the latest news on both anime and video games and also we have a podcast http://missionstartpodcast.weebly.com/

OGIGA

Heh, anyone local to San Jose who can volunteer to bring the table(s)?

Yuu

Quote from: clawmaster on December 24, 2008, 11:53:27 PM
............you guys....ep 200..........nemu ftw. even though its is good its uh rather awesome in another area.........after seeing this ep nemu is my fav bleach girl. no other bleach girl can persuade me. sorry nemu is my favorite now.

I never saw the entire episode but I dont recall her doing anything even remotley awesome in the manga. So enlightne me.

Itd have to pretty damned amasing to make up the immesurable amount of fail she has shown throught the past 199 eps. Especially to beat Yoruichi. Cant be done.

" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

trupnoi

Quote from: Yuu on December 28, 2008, 03:28:38 PM
............you guys....ep 200..........nemu ftw. even though its is good its uh rather awesome in another area.........after seeing this ep nemu is my fav bleach girl. no other bleach girl can persuade me. sorry nemu is my favorite now.

I never saw the entire episode but I dont recall her doing anything even remotley awesome in the manga. So enlightne me.

Itd have to pretty damned amasing to make up the immesurable amount of fail she has shown throught the past 199 eps. Especially to beat Yoruichi. Cant be done.

in the manga, there was the moaning sfx when they where showning ishida and renji on the ground with that "is he really doing that infront of our eyes look" that part lol

ryuyasha

Lmao, all this Nemu and yoruichi...wheres the love for Nanao-chan? Does only the captain Kyoraku cosplayer like her? xD

Yuu

Quote from: trupnoi on December 28, 2008, 04:54:25 PM
Quote from: Yuu on December 28, 2008, 03:28:38 PM

in the manga, there was the moaning sfx when they where showning ishida and renji on the ground with that "is he really doing that infront of our eyes look" that part lol

Oh just stupid speculat-ey fanservice crap. Should have knpown better.

Charis

Quote from: ryuyasha on December 28, 2008, 11:36:47 PM
Lmao, all this Nemu and yoruichi...wheres the love for Nanao-chan? Does only the captain Kyoraku cosplayer like her? xD

I rather like her, but that may be that she was my first cosplay. :3
(Or the glasses and the booksmacking.  That definitely amuses me.)
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: Charis on December 29, 2008, 12:39:01 AM

Hooray for Nanao-chan supporters! \^o^/
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: MidnightRosebud on December 29, 2008, 01:27:46 AM
Quote from: Charis on December 29, 2008, 12:39:01 AM

Hooray for Nanao-chan supporters! \^o^/

I hooray your HOORAY! /(*A*)/
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

Yuu

Oh right, Nanao is is pretty awesome. I dont think there are any other vice captains who double as babysisters ( and she does it so well) she just isnt annoying and kind of flies under my radar I guess.

clawmaster

Quote from: Yuu on December 29, 2008, 11:16:31 AM

Oh right, Nanao is is pretty awesome. I dont think there are any other vice captains who double as babysisters ( and she does it so well) she just isnt annoying and kind of flies under my radar I guess.

yea. but u got to admit she likes her captain. secretly xP. in a tsundere way. nano channn xDDD

check out our site, we cover all the latest news on both anime and video games and also we have a podcast http://missionstartpodcast.weebly.com/

iKuraudo

Yukari, can you switch me to Uruhara Shop, Kisuke?
Thanks. my Captain Version of Uruhara kind of failed at least I know I won't have it for Fanime 09, maybe later 2009 at other cons, but yeah.. sorry everyone.

Natsumi

Quote from: clawmaster on December 29, 2008, 10:01:05 PM
Quote from: Yuu on December 29, 2008, 11:16:31 AM

yea. but u got to admit she likes her captain. secretly xP. in a tsundere way. nano channn xDDD

Nanao is really cool--my friend cosplayed as her, and we always joked about how her bankai is some sort of MEGA BOOK-THROWING.

fanime_lo-ve

Yukari- could you change my verison of Yoruichi too. I might go as the younger version of her again. I have to finish some other cosplays I'm working on with my group, for our group cosplays. I might just buy it online or something. -3- thats how lazy I am right now.
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

ToshiX

Speaking of Nanao I'm thinking her and Lisa has a thing maybe family? they are like splitting images of each other XD
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

clawmaster

Quote from: ToshiX on December 30, 2008, 10:16:04 AM
Speaking of Nanao I'm thinking her and Lisa has a thing maybe family? they are like splitting images of each other XD

well lisa used to be in that same spot as nano. she used to be a vice captain but something happend to where she was exiled from Soul Society and nano took her place.

ToshiX

I know what happened I'm just saying they look as of the same
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

WrentheFaceless

Probably one idolizing the other.  Nanao and Lisa ftw

Charis

Well, one does get the impression from the Turn Back the Pendulum chapters that tiny Nanao very much looked up to Lisa.  :3

(Hallo, Wren!)
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD