alright :/
10 (10.6%)
it failed DX
1 (1.1%)
didn't go
49 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 88

WrentheFaceless

Hiya, figured I'd use this forum to waste time since they blocked cosplay.com at work =/

Oh and you got me on that list but might as well put me as shunsui for this one. haha

Yukari Kaiba

good to see you've made it over here, Wren =) I'll add you to this list too.

ok so the list should be up to date. if theres anything needing fixing let me know and I'll try to get in updates before I leave for ALA tomorrow.
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

kimu

Yeah, Wren! You're going to join us at Fanime??
Bleach here is a lot of fun, I think you'll really enjoy it.

Dragon Ninja

I purchased the Bleach 1st Season DVD Box Set the other day and I'll get to watching it for New Years.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

WrentheFaceless

Quote from: kimu on December 30, 2008, 06:03:09 PM
Yeah, Wren! You're going to join us at Fanime??
Bleach here is a lot of fun, I think you'll really enjoy it.

Yea gonna make it up there this year nice to go to a con that isnt 129810238 degrees lol.  Just need to find either a cheap room or rooommates haha

chumichan

Cosplay for FanimeCon 2009:
> Trucy Wright
> Rin Kagamine (Gekokujou) ?
> Chrome Dokuro (yukata) ? ?
> Seychelles ? ? ?
> Neku Sakuraba ? ? ? ?

WrentheFaceless

ToshiX

Sweet Wren Wren is going XD
but I must say more Ichi/Ulq XD I want it to resolve
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

chumichan

I just want the Vizards to show up ASAP lol |:
Cosplay for FanimeCon 2009:
> Trucy Wright
> Rin Kagamine (Gekokujou) ?
> Chrome Dokuro (yukata) ? ?
> Seychelles ? ? ?
> Neku Sakuraba ? ? ? ?

ToshiX

and what chum said XD we really need to see the Vizards in action
last we seen was the last chatper of turn back the pendulum when they are walking out XD
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

trupnoi

that was such a quick chapter, i'm pretty disappointe... i'm sure next chapter is gonna be alot of dialogue and some fighting bah... so what squad captain are we missing for the gathering?

WrentheFaceless

Yea would be a pointless back story for the Vaizards if they didnt actually show up and have some part of this fight thats going on.

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: trupnoi on December 31, 2008, 06:12:49 AM
so what squad captain are we missing for the gathering?

after looking at the list here and on Cosplay.com, the only captains we're missing are Kenpachi and Yamamoto ( I would love it if someone actually came as him, you never see the guy cosplayed). The captains with the least amount of people are Gin, Tousen, Unohana, and Mayuri.

regarding latest chapter - loved seeing Ulquiorra again and more of his fighting. am also eager to see the Vizards come into play.
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

WrentheFaceless

Debating to be truely authentic and showing up to the meet hammerd...haha. 

Still have yet to go to a con with an old man yama though.

SweetNiar

Hotel portal is up for fanime! :) I booked four nights at the Hilton for $79 a day ^_^

trupnoi

Quote from: SweetNiar on December 31, 2008, 12:52:46 PM
Hotel portal is up for fanime! :) I booked four nights at the Hilton for $79 a day ^_^

yeah, i just booked the double bed for $109, pretty good price considering the registration fee lol

WrentheFaceless

Man at 79 bucks I might just book a room for myself

havok rt

I'll be going as Ikkaku school uniform version. Shaved head and all though I might need some help with the eye make up.
Fanime Staff:2010 Social Gaming, 2012 Tabletop Gaming

Cosplay for 2012: Walking around with "The Most Interesting Man In the World" (aka the dos equis guy)

MidnightRosebud

As I understand it, Nanao really looked up to Lisa when she was little. And my guess is that when the Vizard were hollowfied and labeled as needing "extermination" I think the rest of the Shinigami were told the Vizards were either 1) Dead or 2) Traitors. I honestly believe that Shunsui never had another Vice-Captain until Nanao-chan. I think Nanao strove to become what she admired in Lisa, and that she felt she needed to look after her Captain. There's just so much more to that Triangle that is not available yet and the wait is infuriating...I canNOT wait to see everyone's reaction when the Vizard show up. Because Central 46 were a bunch of old scheming -urghs- and getting rid of them was the only worth-while thing that Aizen has ever done and ever will do. I wonder what it was that they told the rest of the Shinigami, because it all had to be a lie. Otherwise someone would have tried looking for them long before now. A hundred years? Come on. There's sooo much more to that part of the story that has not been revealed yet.

....sorry. Ever since the very first chapter of the Pendulum Arc I have been a smidge obsessed with trying to find out the truth behind it all. And I want the Vizard to show up NOW.

The return to Hueco Mundo chapter......feels almost like a filler of sorts. I dunno. It was alright though. I am rather curious about a few things that were said and how they will play out. Was it just me or did the chapter feel kind of unfinished? That there's a page missing or something???

Hotel News: W00T!!! Room is reserved for the entire weekend!! ((Thank you Fanime_lo-ve)) XDDDDDD I've only ever stayed til Sunday before now, staying til Monday is going to be a whole new adventure. >>>.<<<

@ WrentheFaceless

O.O.....Luv the Shunsui cosplay. Can't wait to see ya in person at Fanime! ^.^/
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

WrentheFaceless