> Trucy Wright
> Rin Kagamine (Gekokujou) ?
> Chrome Dokuro (yukata) ? ?
> Seychelles ? ? ?
> Neku Sakuraba ? ? ? ?

MidnightRosebud

Happy New Years Everyone!!! :D

Look at how much closer Fanime is from this side of the calendar~
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

ToshiX

Happy New Years as I said on c.com I got a friend who has the cosplay and a friend wanting to cosplay yama. jiji so I'll try to convince one of them to go as him ^ ^
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

clawmaster

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE! 2008 was a great year but 2009 wil be better! I am tryping this out in my 90% ichigo bankai hollow costume xD. well right its jst bankai form but yea almost done with it ^^b.

check out our site, we cover all the latest news on both anime and video games and also we have a podcast http://missionstartpodcast.weebly.com/

WrentheFaceless

Quote from: MidnightRosebud on January 01, 2009, 12:14:27 AM

Yea doesnt seem as far now that its 09.  Still tons to do in 5 months tho

@Midnight: Thanks, luckily i share many similarities appearance wise to my favorite bleach char hehe

Runewitt

2008 was a very non-good year for me. 2009 is looking to be a non-fanime year for me. this sucks already.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

Spalding

Is all about anime and fanime.

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: WrentheFaceless on January 01, 2009, 12:35:12 AM
Quote from: MidnightRosebud on January 01, 2009, 12:14:27 AM

Yea doesnt seem as far now that its 09.  Still tons to do in 5 months tho

@Midnight: Thanks, luckily i share many similarities appearance wise to my favorite bleach char hehe
Five months and time is already slipping through my fingers like sand in an hourglass. But I can say that I finished one of my cosplays today. Cheers!~

This is true, and makes it all the more fun right? XD

@Runewitt

I'm so sorry to hear that. T^T
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010

WrentheFaceless

So anyone know of good places to eat while there? Havent been to downtown San Jose before. 

Kanzake

Quote from: WrentheFaceless on January 02, 2009, 11:02:12 AM
So anyone know of good places to eat while there? Havent been to downtown San Jose before. 

Depends on what your after.

Theres Johnny Rockets nearby, subways, a little further out theres this good sushi place (DO NOT MISTAKE THAT WITH TENGU SUSHI D:). if you have free time theres japantown (i love that place, japanese and korean resuraunts, a crepe place, a japanese supermarket <3 ). around thats fast food you got McDonalds, Jack in the Box, La Vics Taqueria, Pizza My Heart, Ben and Jerrys, a lot of small eateries. If you need help finding places, look for an Ukitake (it might be kimu, but she should know some of these places too) and ask him(her if its kimu) for some halp. You should know all us bleachers are friendly :3

Hope this post helps kindasorta
Fanime Rovers Department 2nd - Ku

WrentheFaceless

Yea it does actually altough a good sushi place is probably top on my list for one night, dont want to eat fast food every night eh? But i think kimu might smack me with her shikai if I'm bugging her all weekend

chumichan

You can also eat at that cafe at the Tech Museum; it's right next to the convention center : D
Cosplay for FanimeCon 2009:
> Trucy Wright
> Rin Kagamine (Gekokujou) ?
> Chrome Dokuro (yukata) ? ?
> Seychelles ? ? ?
> Neku Sakuraba ? ? ? ?

ToshiX

hahaha I really can't see Kimu doing that XP especially if in Ukitake XP
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

Kanzake

Quote from: WrentheFaceless on January 02, 2009, 12:53:10 PM
Yea it does actually altough a good sushi place is probably top on my list for one night, dont want to eat fast food every night eh? But i think kimu might smack me with her shikai if I'm bugging her all weekend

D: Sougyo no Kotowari isnt allowed to smack Shunsui~ Afterall your our buddy :3 XD

Ill show you where the sushi places are if youd like. dont worry i wont hit ya with my shikai, dont wanna damage him

billgoku

I saw a few said they reserved their rooms, so have I in the Marriot, 122 a night, but I know myself and my crew can afford it so we'll do it. lol

But, yes this side of new years, fanime isn't that far away, we'll be meeting up before you know it.
Fanime 10 2 weeks away...
Member of Bleach Gathering 2009
Cosplays plans in 10: Ichigo , few possibles...
: Onizuka (GTO) (Yes, this year I will do him no matter what.)

OGIGA

Quote from: billgoku on January 03, 2009, 02:35:06 AM
I saw a few said they reserved their rooms, so have I in the Marriot, 122 a night, but I know myself and my crew can afford it so we'll do it. lol

But, yes this side of new years, fanime isn't that far away, we'll be meeting up before you know it.
When I looked at the prices, I thought, "OMG! How did the convention planners get it so cheap?" Then, after I booked them, I found out that they show us the price per night rather than the whole weekend so I canceled. Darn it. Oh well.

billgoku

Quote from: OGIGA on January 03, 2009, 03:02:16 AM

When I looked at the prices, I thought, "OMG! How did the convention planners get it so cheap?" Then, after I booked them, I found out that they show us the price per night rather than the whole weekend so I canceled. Darn it. Oh well.

lol Yeah its per night, still a decent price compared to the 900 or so I found out it would be without fanime rates. (900 being the entire weekend.)
Fanime 10 2 weeks away...
Member of Bleach Gathering 2009
Cosplays plans in 10: Ichigo , few possibles...
: Onizuka (GTO) (Yes, this year I will do him no matter what.)

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: OGIGA on January 03, 2009, 03:02:16 AM

It's not nearly so much when you are able to split the room costs with a friend or two. That's what we do, and it's a lot easier on us all. ^^

Cosplay 2010

WrentheFaceless

Indeed, its why I dont mind room mates this time any money i can save on a room is more money i can use on merchandise or costumes

Kanzake

i got the 88 buck per night thing at the marriot. and with 5 people itll be cheap for the weekend~ noone complained about the space last year it was actually enough.