88 is for only 1 bed though -_-
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

Kanzake

Lol toshi, we make it work~ a cooler stocked full of stuff leaves enough floorspace for 5 people o-o
Fanime Rovers Department 2nd - Ku

waffle-lover26

This will be my first time cosplaying, ever. I'll be going as the arrancar Sun-Sun. I wish i could fastforward for the next few months.
I used to keep an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
If you don't like my driving, than get off the sidewalk.

*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

EeveeGirl101

I, too, shall be going! With Waffle-chan, as well! Hum...I'm so nearvous it can't be helped! But then again, I'm excited! It's my first time cosplaying as well....

Anyways, I'll be going as Turn Back the Pendelum Nanao-chan. Why? Because. I have glasses, and I hate contacts. Also, Waffle-chan over there claims she can, "invision me now."! It's really as simple as that! ^o^! I hope to see you all at the con! By the way, you'll know it's me becuase I'll be carrying around a large book entitled: "Turn Back The Pendelum." I'm only doing so people don't think that I'm some random made up shinigami, because Nanao's hairstyle varies between Turn Back The Pendelum and now. Oh! And I heard someone is cosplaying as Turn Back The Pendelum Byakuya? Maybe I'm just imagining it, though.

waffle-lover26

Eevee-chan ish weird, but so am I , and yes there will be a T.B.T.P. Byakuya there. I still think your book should be titled "Death Note" thats what it's really called.

MidnightRosebud

@ Wrenthefaceless

Sorry. Our room is packed already. DX
I wish you luck though. :)

@ Eevee-chan

Turn back the Pendulum Nanao-chan?! The little adorable young Nanao-chan!?
SQUEEEEEEEEEEE~ I'm a Turn Back the Pendulum Yadomaru Lisa. \^o^/
This Fanime is going to ROCK my socks! XDDD

@ waffle-lover26

Sun-sun, huh? Awesome. She looked interesting to cosplay as actually.
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

EeveeGirl101

Quote@ Eevee-chan

Turn back the Pendulum Nanao-chan?! The little adorable young Nanao-chan!?
SQUEEEEEEEEEEE~ I'm a Turn Back the Pendulum Yadomaru Lisa. \^o^/
This Fanime is going to ROCK my socks! XDDD

Really?! Yay! I saw one of the pictures- you look great as Lisa-chan! Since I haven't even made the costume yet, I don't know if I'll look good in it or not. Yup! I do mean adorable little Turn Back the Pendelum Nanao-chan! The only problem is, there aren't very many reference pictures. But, I'll make do! As for Waffle-chan...

No Death Note! That would just be odd, no? But, I'll tell you this. I'll ask a Light Yagami cosplayer, if we see one, if I could borrow his Death Note. Does that sound fair?

chumichan

YAY another Turn Back the Pendulum cosplayer *U*

& I've always wanted to see a Sun-Sun cosplay 'u'
Cosplay for FanimeCon 2009:
> Trucy Wright
> Rin Kagamine (Gekokujou) ?
> Chrome Dokuro (yukata) ? ?
> Seychelles ? ? ?
> Neku Sakuraba ? ? ? ?

WrentheFaceless

See cosplaying as Shunsui i count as a turn back cosplayer too haha

Yuu

Quote from: chumichan on January 03, 2009, 11:04:07 PM
YAY another Turn Back the Pendulum cosplayer *U*

Hehe yea. Maybe if I stick with that group people will actually realize that yes, I am cosplaying from Bleach and stop shoving me out of photo ops. >P
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

EeveeGirl101

QuoteYAY another Turn Back the Pendulum cosplayer *U*

Yay! I'm so happy I'm not the only Turn Back The Pendulum cosplayer here! I was quite worried that I'd be the only one, aside from Waffle-chan, who knew what the heck I was taking about, let alone who I was. So glad to see I'm not alone here!

QuoteHehe yea. Maybe if I stick with that group people will actually realize that yes, I am cosplaying from Bleach and stop shoving me out of photo ops. >P

Your the one who is going to be Turn Back The Pendulum Byakuya, right, Yuu-san? I think I read this earlier...can I help you and Turn Back The Pendulum Gin annoy Ukitake? Please?

On another matter...does anyone know which day, time, and place this is going to be held at? Or has it not been decided yet?

waffle-lover26

The T.B.T.P. cosplayers will eat us arrancar... we should run, I think eeveegirl is rabid 0.o

EeveeGirl101

Am not! I'm only rabid as a fangirl! And that isn't very often, mind you! And neither I, nor Nanao-chan, is a cannibal, thank you very much

Yuu

Quote from: EeveeGirl101 on January 04, 2009, 09:24:25 AM
QuoteYAY another Turn Back the Pendulum cosplayer *U*

Yay! I'm so happy I'm not the only Turn Back The Pendulum cosplayer here! I was quite worried that I'd be the only one, aside from Waffle-chan, who knew what the heck I was taking about, let alone who I was. So glad to see I'm not alone here!

QuoteHehe yea. Maybe if I stick with that group people will actually realize that yes, I am cosplaying from Bleach and stop shoving me out of photo ops. >P

Your the one who is going to be Turn Back The Pendulum Byakuya, right, Yuu-san? I think I read this earlier...can I help you and Turn Back The Pendulum Gin annoy Ukitake? Please?

On another matter...does anyone know which day, time, and place this is going to be held at? Or has it not been decided yet?

I dunno, think you can help me drive him to a deadly coughing fit? Then I'll take over his family and all its assets.. Ill even give you..oh I dont know 30%  XD

Quote from: waffle-lover26 on January 04, 2009, 01:26:49 PM
The T.B.T.P. cosplayers will eat us arrancar... we should run, I think eeveegirl is rabid 0.o

Eat you? Why bother?  I was already warned about arrencar by old me ( and old everyone else) so all I have to do is pass it onto Yamaji when I join Goetei 13. Problem solved. >)

On an actual cosplayi note; I just went and bought some fabric for my Zombie Hisana costume.

It is some kind of satin blend, and I know, " OMG!! NO SATIN EVAAR RAAAWR!"  But  I think that I plain white kimono made of cotton is about as bland as Komamuras personality.
With such a limit fabric supply around here it was one of the two. Soo hopefully it will look okay
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

EeveeGirl101

QuoteI dunno, think you can help me drive him to a deadly coughing fit? Then I'll take over his family and all its assets.. Ill even give you..oh I dont know 30%  XD

Maybe...? Not sure I'd like to get scolded by ol' Yama, though. Maybe I can whack him with my book? There's no law in the Soul Society that says you cannot use books to thrash someone with.  ;D

waffle-lover26

Oh! Anyone know what kind of fabric I should use for the costume, I have no idea...
I think Yamamoto would go Ryujin Jakka on you two if you attempted to hit somebody with a book. It would be reduced to ashes.

EeveeGirl101

QuoteOh! Anyone know what kind of fabric I should use for the costume, I have no idea...
I think Yamamoto would go Ryujin Jakka on you two if you attempted to hit somebody with a book. It would be reduced to ashes.

I, too, want to know what type of fabric to use. For the kimono itself, and for the under garment.
Well, it would really depend on who we hit, and who attacked. If it was Byakuya, I'm sure he could get away with it. If it was Nanao, I'm sure she'd find a way to talk her way out of it.