10 (10.6%)
it failed DX
1 (1.1%)
didn't go
49 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Yuu

Quote from: Charis on January 05, 2009, 09:02:34 PM

Shenanigans?  My dear little Byakuya, I believe the best words are the ones spoken by the young: bring it.  Youth can have all the shenanigans it wants, but old age and treachery will always win out.

Oh no your forgetting one thing. Money. Money beats everything. I win.

And yes, Ive double posted. But I can get away with it because I have all the money. XD
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

raenef

add me, I'm prolly doing Tesla (again XD) or Ggia Vega (like a ch ch ch chia)
eh, otherwise, what wooglefrog tells me to be XD
edit: now she has no say in it, mua ha ha
oh, and I got a dollfie that'l prolly be Nnoitorra (damn I can't spell that man's name)
(member of Obscure Tomatoes Cosplay group)

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: WrentheFaceless on January 05, 2009, 08:59:11 PM
Quote from: Yuu on January 05, 2009, 08:49:00 PM
Quote from: ToshiX on January 05, 2009, 05:44:27 PM
Seems more TBTP people yeah XD
I was like the only one this year TwT

Excuse me? >_<

Anyway Im getting ideas. Yes us TBTP children must plan many Shinanaghins to annoy an horrify the old people.

I am so looking forward to having a 'childrens table' at the Captains dinner. It shall be our base of operations.

See thats odd considering most of the TBTP people are older than some current captains.

Fair point. Didn't think about that. Drat it all. WAIT!! This means everyone else are the kidlets! XDDD

@ Yuu

Base of operations? Sounds good to me.

@ToshiX

Had I known about Lisa prior to Fanime last year, I would have done this version of her much much sooner. As it was I think I had her Shinigami outfit done by about mid-July anyways. ^_____^

@ Yukari

Glad you had so much fun at ALA. And I'm glad you're back safe and sound. >.<

@EeveeGirl101

I have fairly long hair. I just braid it, then pin it up with no trouble. It's more the stray pieces of shorter hair that I have to fight. DX
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

ToshiX

Quote from: EeveeGirl101 on January 05, 2009, 07:05:07 PM
QuoteSeems more TBTP people yeah XD

What do you mean this year?! It's still '08? I thought it was '09! Or was that all a twisted dream? Doubt it, or else we'd have to wait even longer for the con!

I ment 08 fanime lol
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

Kanzake

Off topic. well on topic a few pages back. If anyone needs places to eat let me know ill either take time to show you where (like take you there) or instruct you on how to get there. going to sjsu while living in the east bay (commute daily is a bitch D: ) means knowing where to eat. :3
Fanime Rovers Department 2nd - Ku

r4nd0m

mmm tempted to do shinigami kurosaki isshin...

WrentheFaceless

Quote from: MidnightRosebud on January 05, 2009, 10:33:17 PM

Excuse me? >_<

Anyway Im getting ideas. Yes us TBTP children must plan many Shinanaghins to annoy an horrify the old people.

I am so looking forward to having a 'childrens table' at the Captains dinner. It shall be our base of operations.

See thats odd considering most of the TBTP people are older than some current captains.

Fair point. Didn't think about that. Drat it all. WAIT!! This means everyone else are the kidlets! XDDD

Mostly everyone else, theres still some old farts around here haha.

But a Captain's Dinner sounds like an interesting idea.

Yukari Kaiba

ok kids I'm going to go and request the 12:00 pm time slot on Sunday, since for the most part thats what the majority seems to be willing to do. once we got our time and location down, we can start brainstorming group shot ideas.
oh and a preview of the Noitora/Nel shoot I did down in ALA:
http://yukari-of-konoha.deviantart.com/art/Love-Hate-Relationship-108633526

XD
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

WrentheFaceless

blkriku

EeveeGirl101

Sounds good, Yukari-san! Also, could you add Waffle-chan and I to the attendence list? I'll be going as Turn Back the Pendulum Nanao, and she'll be going as Sun Sun.

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: WrentheFaceless on January 06, 2009, 09:11:21 AM

Excuse me? >_<

Yeeeahhhh~ No naming names though, right? XD

@ Yukari

Works for me. ^___^

Oh! And nice photo. >>>.<<<
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010

WrentheFaceless

@ Midnight
Just saw your deviantart, cute Lisa

@Yukari

Haha nice picture, your friend makes a good Neliel

And that picture on cosplay.com of you all lined up against the wall asleep in line is classic haha

Yukari Kaiba

ok so list should now be current and up to date. You guys know the drill, anything need fixing just let me know.

@Wren - haha yeah we thought it'd be funny to take a "We're At Fanime 6 MONTHS EARLY!" pic. Funny thing was I think there was a Christian Youth Conference thingy going on at the time we took those photos XD lol.
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

MidnightRosebud

@ WrentheFaceless

O.O....

......You found me! :D

Yeah, she looks much better now though. Those pictures bug me a bit. The skirt needed ironing, the top has been fixed, I have the proper shoes now, and I just recently aquired a new wig that is actually styled correctly and is much more authentic looking. ^____^
But I appreciate that comment all the same.

Cosplay 2010

WrentheFaceless

Id figure 2 years was enough time to quit slacking and update that page.

Natsumi

Sunday @ 12pm?  Sounds good!! :D

Yuu

Quote from: WrentheFaceless on January 06, 2009, 09:11:21 AM

Excuse me? >_<

We had one last year ( by accident) a few of us had dinner at the seratin. There was Kuchiki Taichou, Capn Mom and, and Caon TB.

Then there was myself who had to act juvinille to make everyone else feel especially old.
..and becuase Ill take any excuse to act like a rich spoilt brat.

" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

WrentheFaceless

We'll I'm up for trying to plan a more well..planned one.  Would be neat to have a table full of captains at some random resturaunt.

trupnoi

Quote from: WrentheFaceless on January 07, 2009, 09:26:34 AM
We'll I'm up for trying to plan a more well..planned one.  Would be neat to have a table full of captains at some random resturaunt.

if only this was close to the convention... http://www.fukisushi.com/  scroll to Dining Facilities then to Tatami Rooms...