alright :/
10 (10.6%)
it failed DX
1 (1.1%)
didn't go
49 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 88

WrentheFaceless

Well I'm sure any asian (esp Japanese) resturant around that area regardless that weekend will be full up first because most of us are dorks like that and enjoy the food.

Well at least I know I am, anywhere for the sake haha

Yuu

Quote from: WrentheFaceless on January 07, 2009, 10:34:07 AM
Well I'm sure any asian (esp Japanese) resturant around that area regardless that weekend will be full up first because most of us are dorks like that and enjoy the food.

Well at least I know I am, anywhere for the sake haha

Not me. I live in the Japanese district of Seattle. I am sick of asian food.

There is a good Japanese place near the convention center btu it is very, very tiny.
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

Charis

There are definitely good places to eat around the con centre, though, Asian and otherwise.  The one we went to during the Christmas gathering was pretty nice. :3

I think we're definitely planning on trying to have the 'Captains' Dinner' sort of thing again this year, though not 100% sure when yet -- depends so much on people's schedules.  (I know I proposed Day 0 at one point, but right now I'm not sure if I'll be up that early -- it may be close to midnight for me, which is no good.  *cries*)  Something, at any rate!
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

WrentheFaceless

Fanime is a friday-monday con right? Think I'll be driving up after work Thursday myself.  Tho its a 3 hour drive from where I'm at.

Anything would work for me personaly though.  Haha

Charis

Friday to Monday, yeah.  I'm planning on leaving Thusday -- if I have my way, around midday, but if my sister has evening class, possibly not until eight or nine at night, and it's between four and five hours drive time for us.  Siiiiiiiiiiiigh.
2012 Plans:
  • others TBD

waffle-lover26

Hmm... a captains/random bleach characters dinner, I would go!
I used to keep an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
If you don't like my driving, than get off the sidewalk.

*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

ToshiX

ummm maybe it could be planned on like day 1 or something?
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

WrentheFaceless

Would be a good day, so far all of the meets I was planning on are happening Sunday x.x

Natsumi

SweetNiar

think the thing is with Friday not everyone is able to make it to Fanime that day

Dragon Ninja

I'll already be at Fanime by Friday. I leave on Thursday via train, and arrive in San Jose by 8:30.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

chumichan

It's a 15 minute drive to the convention center from my house :B
Cosplay for FanimeCon 2009:
> Trucy Wright
> Rin Kagamine (Gekokujou) ?
> Chrome Dokuro (yukata) ? ?
> Seychelles ? ? ?
> Neku Sakuraba ? ? ? ?

Charis

My two cents on scheduling the captains' dinner, as formally or informally as we decide to, is that we wait until Fanime is far closer and people have a good idea of what they're up to.  This is in no way based on wanting to know what my own personal schedule is going to be like, especially with the Masquerade.  :P
2012 Plans:
  • others TBD

sael

Reporting in, attending as Ggio Vega.

MidnightRosebud

We're leaving Friday here, too. Although as to the time, not sure yet. Fortunately it's only about an hour to an hour and a half from where we live and who's driving. XDD

@ chumichan

~waves of jealousy~

Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: chaosbark on January 07, 2009, 09:26:15 PM

yaaaaaaay you're doing Vega!! he's so awesome, one of my favorite Fraccion XD If I had time I'd bump up my Findor Carias and we could walk around as Barragon's fraccion together XD

regarding captains'/lieutenants' dinner: like what Captain Mom already said, I'd wait to schedule the dinner until we're closer to Fanime, so we have a better idea of what people's schedules look like. I'll leave the organizing of the dinner to the original captains who were there, as I wasn't because Lieutenant Abarai had been sent off to bed due to exhaustion Xp
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

OGIGA

Quote from: chumichan on January 07, 2009, 08:32:19 PM
It's a 15 minute drive to the convention center from my house :B
I just KNOW that you're offering to let us crash at your house! ;)

raenef

Was that the time we shoved cookies at you and you fell asleep on the chair in the middle of the gaming room?
(member of Obscure Tomatoes Cosplay group)

sael

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on January 07, 2009, 10:12:25 PM
Quote from: chaosbark on January 07, 2009, 09:26:15 PM

yaaaaaaay you're doing Vega!! he's so awesome, one of my favorite Fraccion XD If I had time I'd bump up my Findor Carias and we could walk around as Barragon's fraccion together XD

Too bad, but I understand. Maybe some other time.

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: raenef on January 07, 2009, 10:31:41 PM
Was that the time we shoved cookies at you and you fell asleep on the chair in the middle of the gaming room?

yes, that time when I was asked to do chess and after I got out I wanted to sit down but kept getting up for pictures about every 2 or 3 minutes having to pick up Zabimaru off the floor and it took Captain Mom and Captain Kuchiki to send me off to my room XD
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)