alright :/
10 (10.6%)
it failed DX
1 (1.1%)
didn't go
49 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 88

raenef

yea I finally got them to get you up and off the chair. you were quite disgruntled about it
(member of Obscure Tomatoes Cosplay group)

billgoku

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on January 07, 2009, 10:12:25 PM
Quote from: chaosbark on January 07, 2009, 09:26:15 PM
Reporting in, attending as Ggio Vega.

yaaaaaaay you're doing Vega!! he's so awesome, one of my favorite Fraccion XD If I had time I'd bump up my Findor Carias and we could walk around as Barragon's fraccion together XD

regarding captains'/lieutenants' dinner: like what Captain Mom already said, I'd wait to schedule the dinner until we're closer to Fanime, so we have a better idea of what people's schedules look like. I'll leave the organizing of the dinner to the original captains who were there, as I wasn't because Lieutenant Abarai had been sent off to bed due to exhaustion Xp

Good idea, wait till about maybe 2 or so weeks before hand, and then most should be able to find out when they'll be there. I'm still up for any day. Just yesterday I asked for thursday-monday off so I'm free completely. I'll also probably be bringing 4 or so others, if thats okay, one including makeshift009 who is part of our gathering, others just being obsessed Bleach fans. lol
Fanime 10 2 weeks away...
Member of Bleach Gathering 2009
Cosplays plans in 10: Ichigo , few possibles...
: Onizuka (GTO) (Yes, this year I will do him no matter what.)

Yuu

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on January 07, 2009, 10:12:25 PM
Quote from: chaosbark on January 07, 2009, 09:26:15 PM
Reporting in, attending as Ggio Vega.

regarding captains'/lieutenants' dinner: like what Captain Mom already said, I'd wait to schedule the dinner until we're closer to Fanime, so we have a better idea of what people's schedules look like. I'll leave the organizing of the dinner to the original captains who were there,

Im planning it too! Just because Im not a captain yet doesnt mean I cant throw a tantrum demand that I have my way. XD

Assuch I am declaring that I have no preference one way or aother.. unless Ichibo cannot attend Friday. Then I vote Friday.
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

ToshiX

I think Yuu means Ichigo lol
and I'm pretty sure some of them could make if if not I can always go as him muahahahaha
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

Charis

Quote from: Yuu on January 08, 2009, 08:37:24 AMIm planning it too! Just because Im not a captain yet doesnt mean I cant throw a tantrum demand that I have my way. XD

Oh look, little Byakuya's having a tantrum.  It's so cute.  :3
(You know I love you, hon.  Can't wait to heckle you properly in person when I'm up for Sakuracon.)

And Yukari, I hope we don't have to order you off to bed again this year!
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

trupnoi

Quote from: Charis on January 08, 2009, 09:07:08 AM

just give her a couple of energy drinks, i think she should be fine after that lol

WrentheFaceless

Gonna Bleach all day and night! Its going to be comic con all over again when Kubo was there.

And we'll request a specific kids table complet with kids menus and crayons haha

Yuu

Quote from: ToshiX on January 08, 2009, 08:41:03 AM
I think Yuu means Ichigo lol
and I'm pretty sure some of them could make if if not I can always go as him muahahahaha

Oh no I dont. I mean Ichibo, Ichibo. XD
If you must. I suppose one slightly irriatating Ichitard is not nearly as bad as four or five intollerable Ichitards.

Yuu

(You know I love you, hon.  Can't wait to heckle you properly in person when I'm up for Sakuracon.)

Cherry Blossoms are 'cute' too doesnt stop them from cutting you the f-k up.*rawr*

*siigh*  I cant be Byakun for Sakuracon.  If I even consider going as someone other than Renji, I get haraunged by an angry mob. >_<

Quote from: WrentheFaceless on January 08, 2009, 09:29:05 AM

And we'll request a specific kids table complet with kids menus and crayons haha

Crayons?! How insulting.

I demand a caligraphy pen..with many colors of ink..and I will only color a bunny.

Also no one gets to. Everyone has to watch me color and be super jelous.

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: Yuu on January 08, 2009, 08:37:24 AMIm planning it too! Just because Im not a captain yet doesnt mean I cant throw a tantrum demand that I have my way. XD

I promise I will be a good lieutenant/Espada and make sure I get plenty of sleep and not need anyone ordering off to my room XD at least I hope so lol.

Quote from: trupnoijust give her a couple of energy drinks, i think she should be fine after that lol

lol unfortunately I don't do energy drinks, just don't like the taste of them. If I need a kickstart I usually go for a can of Coke or some Starbucks (give me a GreenTea Frap or a WhiteChoco Mocha and I'm good to go 8D lol).

FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Charis

... besides, Tres on energy drinks is a scary thought.  :P

So any bets on how many more releases/bankais/whatevers Kubo drops between now and Fanime, and how many people flail trying to get them done?
2012 Plans:
  • others TBD

ToshiX

-Raise Hands-
Ouu Me Me Captain Mom over here me!!! LMAO
serious want to see Shinji's Release XD daught he get his Ban Kai this Fanime TwT
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

WrentheFaceless

Maybe Ukitake, Shunsui, and Gin, dont think Aizen or Yama will be untill after everyone else is done with their fights, maybe some Unohana fighting.  And at least Vizard shikai.

kimu

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on January 07, 2009, 11:15:57 PM

yes, that time when I was asked to do chess and after I got out I wanted to sit down but kept getting up for pictures about every 2 or 3 minutes having to pick up Zabimaru off the floor and it took Captain Mom and Captain Kuchiki to send me off to my room XD

And I helped send you away to bed, too.
;)

I like the idea of keeping the dinner undecided yet. We have time to figure out the best time for that.
And little Byakuya would of course want something more sophisticated than crayons, I look forward to seeing your artistic endeavors.

I fear the bankai situation will be just that, like RIGHT before Fanime...BANKAIIIII
If it's something crazy and we see it late, I will already say I won't have time to make such a thing for Fanime.
I have a rather challenging costume to get done by AX, but maybe over the summer....depending.
(Still think it's going to be stuff with water or lightning for Ukitake....Shunsui? Maybe flower petals and sake?)
:)

WrentheFaceless

Yea that whole Bankai Has to be big unless you're ichigo thing doesnt help either

Yukari Kaiba

just FYI everyone - Bleach!Cosplay Chess is being brought back again by Doragon and Kuroneko! The thread is already up on Cosplay.com, but THE ROSTER IS NOT YET OPEN AKA SIGN UPS HAVE NOT STARTED. if you're interested in participating I would keep an eye on the thread over there.
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

ryuyasha

haha nice ill have to remember to sign up when the thread starts.

MidnightRosebud

Being a live chess piece is so much fun. ^____^

Unless you're a pawn that is never moved. Ever.

Except for once, and that was out of pity. XDDD
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

WrentheFaceless

I have hopes of being able to participate in that, it sounds really fun

Charis

Cosplay chess, hm?

*looks pointedly in Yuu's direction*
2012 Plans:
  • others TBD